New Challenge for Late Night Snackers (June 2012)

Options

Replies

• Marglyne12
    Marglyne12 Posts: 26
    Options
    Ok..I just wrote about this in my blog..I need to stop my LNS and now! So I accept this challange. 8pm will be my cut off time.
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,959 Member
    Options
    Me: 21
    LNS: 4
  • ksantomas
    ksantomas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Time flies! I haven't logged in since Wednesday. Since I have not logged anything in all that time I am giving myself demerits and putting in for:

Me: 9
    LNS: 9

I really need to take stock of my goals as just logging things these days is a chore, let alone eating of any kind. Feeling sorry for myself :(

get back to logging!!! it helps to keep you on track when you have to write everything down....come on....you CAN do it!

Thank you for the support!
  • karenleona
    karenleona Posts: 3,959 Member
    Options
    Me 20*
    Lns 6
  • Zamba74
    Zamba74 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I'm in - going to make my cut off 9:30. That allows me one snack (goal is a healthy snack) after my son goes to bed.
  • gergie
    gergie Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me:6
    LNS:0
  • Amiebuglove
    Options
    im in this is going to be hard my time is 9:00
  • beyond_beauty87
    beyond_beauty87 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    i'm definitely in, cut off for me will be 8pm, i'm noticing that i'm ruining my efforts by eating in the late evening, mostly out of boredom. need to stop or i will never get to where i want to be.
  • dewdrop
    dewdrop Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Me: 16* - LNS: 10, phew, I thought I'll stay off track for the rest of the month. It feels good to be back :wink:.
  • Marglyne12
    Options
    Me: 1
    LNS: 0

First night was kinda rough. Sometimes dinner is at 6:30-7pm, like last night. I like a sweet after dinner. I could alway include a fruit or small dessert with dinner..that might save me..
  • ksantomas
    ksantomas Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Me: 11
    LNS: 9

Logged for two full days! :happy: Reading everyone's posts, keeps me coming back when I might have given up. Excellent work everyone.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 15*
    LNS: 6

YES!!!
  • karenleona
    Options
    Me 21*
    Lns 6
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Me: 22
    LNS: 4
  • gritty1
    gritty1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    ME:3

So impresses as I was offered chocolate brownies and chocolate cake and said no ( even though really wanted to say yes) :sad:

I didn't think I had any willpower when it came to chocolate but whoo hoo i seem to have found some ( just need it to kick in during the day) :laugh:

I think it's down to this challenge so thanks guys..:flowerforyou:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    Options
    Me: 15
    LNS: 7*

BLAH!!!!!!!!!!
  • karenleona
    Options
    Me 22*
    Lns 5 ( made a mistake and double counted one day.....definitely do not need that !)

whew...last evening was very hard as i wanted some bread for no reason.....managed to stay out of the kitchen and on track!!!
  • Embraceyourblessings
    Options
    I started this on Sunday...I had a nice 3 day streak going then Scott came home. GRR!! :)

Me: 3

LNS 1

*Though I still stayed under calorie for the day so I will call that good! Looking to top my initial 3 day streak of wins ;)
  • Beeps2011
    Options
    Damn you Stacy's naked pita chips....

Me: 22
    LNS: 5
  • Marglyne12
    Options
    me:2