"Serious" things you find funny or stupid

Options

Replies

• manderson27
    manderson27 Posts: 3,510 Member
    Options
    I love it when cats fall off things. They always leap up really quickly and stalk off as if nothtings happened.

My dog running toward me down a steep muddy field, lost his footing and slid face first with mud spraying back over his shoulders. The look of terror on his face was priceless. That was funny and stupid.
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, when people get mad. I can't help but giggle a little. Of course my laughter leads them to just get more upset which makes me giggle more.

Anger is funny and quite amusing.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when my boyfriend gets mad at me. He tries to be all mad and serious and I can't help but laugh.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, when people get mad. I can't help but giggle a little. Of course my laughter leads them to just get more upset which makes me giggle more.

Anger is funny and quite amusing.

Yeah..pretty much this lol
  • sarahmoo12
    sarahmoo12 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    I love it when cats fall off things. They always leap up really quickly and stalk off as if nothtings happened.

My dog running toward me down a steep muddy field, lost his footing and slid face first with mud spraying back over his shoulders. The look of terror on his face was priceless. That was funny and stupid.

haha i love when cats fall of things too and when my kitten slides but manages to hold on her panic trying to get up again is amazing lol
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i think its funny how many women genuinely want to see this "Magic Mike" movie.
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Farts. Specifically, inopportune farts by other people. And the more inappropriate the fart the funnier it is.

Examples:
    - My 3 year old farting while playing with Legos, funny.
    - Your 3 year old farting during church, I will literally pee a little.

hahah this is me!
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    i think its funny how many women genuinely want to see this "Magic Mike" movie.

^ This too!
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Death. Absolutely.

...and life too, come to think of it.
  • starcatcher1975
    starcatcher1975 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I can't help but laugh when I'm lecturing my kids about something I find serious and they make a smartass comment or crack a joke. I always have to turn away or do my "hahaha that's real funny" laugh for them but the whole time I'm thinking, "that's hilarious"

Yes, I'm a slacker parent, I know this but at the same time I can't help but be proud (and entertained) that they're so freaking funny and quick with the comebacks :laugh:
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    Personally, I think it stupid that people will add everyday things for calorie burning. For example:

150 calories burned while cooking dinner
    25 calories burned by washing hair
    32 calories used up while loading the dish washer

Ok, how many calories are we burning by breathing??

For people who do post stupid things like that, that's what your activity level should be used for! If you're cleaning the house all day, you should use the 1.3 modifier, then add actual workouts/exercise that you do!
  • GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    I can't help but laugh when I'm lecturing my kids about something I find serious and they make a smartass comment or crack a joke. I always have to turn away or do my "hahaha that's real funny" laugh for them but the whole time I'm thinking, "that's hilarious"

Yes, I'm a slacker parent, I know this but at the same time I can't help but be proud (and entertained) that they're so freaking funny and quick with the comebacks :laugh:

^^ This! My son is the same way! Pisses me off only because I know I pulled the same crap with my parents!
  • Phoenix59
    Phoenix59 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Farts. Specifically, inopportune farts by other people. And the more inappropriate the fart the funnier it is.

Examples:
    - My 3 year old farting while playing with Legos, funny.
    - Your 3 year old farting during church, I will literally pee a little.

This^^^ My 18 m/o granddaughter also finds farts funny! She'll laugh at her own and other peoples. It also seems the louder they are, the more impressed she is!:laugh:
  • wholenewme03
    wholenewme03 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I think it's hilarious when people can't park their huge trucks/ SUV's. I work at an ice cream stand, and people always try to back their massive vehicles into parking spots right in front of a curb, and they hit the curb and the whole big car bounces and the driver looks around like "did anyone just see that?". I did....hehehehe.

But I am INFURIATED by people who take up lots of parking spaces with their giant-@$$ cars.
  • MMKE4ever
    MMKE4ever Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I find it funny when my 20 month old claims her farts. She will let one go and then laugh and say, "mine." :laugh:
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    I laugh when my hubby starts getting mad about something really insignificant...He gets all red faced and he starts prancing around - heels clicking like a river dancer...I just crack up!!
  • crickysue
    crickysue Posts: 67
    Options
    I have a dog that has no traction on tile, my kitchen and dining room are both tiled and she gets so excited when we go to give her any food she just can't stand up. Very sad but too funny.
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Without reading any other responses...I find pretty much anything that's too serious to be amusing. What can I say, I'm a sarcastic b*tch. :laugh: Life's too short to take yourself seriously.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    I laugh at pretty much every inappropriate time ever. I get it from my dad. It was almost like the more inappropriate and twisted the joke, the better. He would crack jokes to me at FUNERALS to get me to laugh and be embarrassed. Now I do the same kinds of things to my sister.

Also, people falling down: pretty much always funny. I enjoy dead baby jokes as well. Sorry, I'm not sorry. Let's just say Family Guy is sooo my kind of humor!
  • twinmom14ek
    twinmom14ek Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I laugh when people get hurt... Not seriously hurt, but if they fall, trip, run into something, ya know, the usual.

This! Particularly when it's small children and they don't see it coming. :bigsmile: Of course, if they start to cry, I'll feel bad...