What type of 'body' are you attracted to?

Options

Replies

• littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    The Charles Bronson rough, rugged n sexy type....always has been.
  • ladeutschediva
    ladeutschediva Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Well I don't really have a type. I prefer to date someone who has size to them they can be a little chubby or a little muscular. I have dated a bony guy before but I feel so fat next to them it just feel my insecurities magnifying. Also taller than me. I'm not really picky but that's mostly b/c I don't feel that I can be. A lot of people aren't willing to admit that but they settle because they feel they can't be picky since they aren't a 10 on the 1-10 scale.
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    I like very slim and athletic - 20% body fat, - not too top heavy.
    Long, dark hair. Like my wife:
    T2kXx.Xh0XXXXXXXXX_!!324938094.jpg
  • Bobby_Clerici
    Bobby_Clerici Posts: 1,828 Member
    Options
    Physically, I'm attracted to short, tan men with a little bit of meat on them. I don't have a preference to fa muscle; either one is fine with me. They also tend to be brunettes, but there are some exceptions.

Hi, my name is Eduardo :laugh:
    The Fireman!
  • foreverloved2005
    foreverloved2005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Taller than me, which doesn't mean anything since I'm so short. Fit, but doesn't have to be muscular. Good teeth/smile, clean cut, smells good and no body hair. Athletic guys are awesome. Shoulders broader than hips and good jeans. Used to prefer blonde and tan, but I married someone tall, dark and skinny, who's shoulders are now broader than his hips, but not when we got married. :) Obviously I didn't make selections by this standard... but it certainly did turn my head.
  • xerotolerance
    Options
    I'm most attracted to a healthy body.
  • btanis
    btanis Posts: 3
    Options
    I enjoyed this. Thank you.
  • allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    Tall, strong, great abs, healthy, nice smile.....pretty simple:smile:
  • almc170
    almc170 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I would have always said tall and athletic (the basketball player type). But then again, I married a man an inch shorter than me and stocky. So I guess it depends?
  • btanis
    btanis Posts: 3
    Options
    Heartbeat, pulmonary inflation, cellular division... that sort of thing.

So, this is the response I enjoyed. I didn't quote it right the first time. This made me smile.
  • aspen_matthews
    Options
    Physically speaking; tall with long legs, with some muscle, brunette or blonde and big pupils (sort of weird I know :laugh:)
    Personality wise: funny, spontaneous ( maybe a little crazy too) and sporty.

I have large pupils, I didn't know anyone even noticed that stuff.
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    At least 5'10" and with a little meat on him. However, confidence and a sexy personality goes a long, long way.
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Athletic, some meat is okay..or a little heavy. (my fiance is 6'0 300..and I couldn't love him less..hes just so fun to be with, down to earth, funny) It's where they get to like 350--400--its drawing the line. I want them to still be able to care for themselves and not get so big they can't even walk..but hey...sometimes you can't control who you love. :bigsmile:
  • LauraJo08
    LauraJo08 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Well, to be completely truthful:

My ideal guy is tall (I'm 5'10, so at least 6 feet), built, black and really likes to do athletic and outdoorsy stuff like I do (kickboxing, hiking, biking, skiing, scuba diving). My friends and I joke all the time that I am looking for a YBP, a young black professional. But above all I look for five factors:

1. Kind when nobody is watching
    2. Makes me feel sexy and wanted
    3. Works hard and is passionate about whatever he does
    4. Treats me as an equal
    5. Invested in his health

edited for spelling mistake
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Beautiful eyes!
  • Kolohe71
    Kolohe71 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    No Skinny Minnies. Seeing your rib cage is a definate turn off.
    No Frankenboobs. They must be proportional to your body and not obviously "enhanced".
    Curves are a must. Hips = Something to hold on to. Need I say more.
    Glasses. LOVE a woman in glasses!
    Back dimples. I know this one is weird, but I love it when a woman has those dimples on her back just above the belt line.
    Not too tall. 5'2" - 5'7" is perfect.

yes!!! back dimples on a girl are hot!!
    This: :love: :love: :love:
    sexy-back-dimples-614.jpg
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    The strong muscular kind :)
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    The last couple guys I've been with have both been super skinny. Like not much muscle at all. I was almost afraid to admit I liked them at first because they weren't your typical hot dudes. But there was still crazy chemistry and that's what counts!
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I've dated beanpoles, muscleheads, average guys, and finally my fiancee, who is a very chubby fella. I join the "I don't have a body type" folks.

That said.

If you just showed me several neck-down physiques, I like tall, and broad shoulders. Bulky. With a combo of muscle and fat. I like a lil belly on a guy, I admit it! More than a six pack, even!

Edited to add: at over six feet, I am not at all picky about a guy's height. But most guys are picky about mine. Nobody likes a tall girl off the bat. Till I give em some sass!
  • MontagneGitane
    MontagneGitane Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I like tall (6'3"-6-4") and athletic. Basically, Tom Brady is my ideal physical type.