Sunday Successes

Options

Replies

• jigs
    jigs Posts: 70
    Options
    I slept in and still get to post first on this thread. Needed to put off weigh in after eating a candy bar or two this week. Not logging my food and exercise. Didn't do any extra exercise this week, since I'm giving my hamstring some time to rest. Still managed to lose a few tenths of a pound.

Last wk 143.4
    CW 143.0
    GW 130

Hope you are all successful this week!
  • skywalker
    skywalker Posts: 1,533
    Options
    I completely forgot to check in yesterday. Still stuck at 170. No change for the last 2 weeks :grumble: . Oh well. I'll keep plugging along :wink:
  • constancemwj
    Options
    I was gone again this weekend,, and missed you all... but I did weigh and guess what I did it hit 146.. i was so excited.. and its been two days sence and I'm still there..... no more 147.. I hope for ever.
    Sky walker, sometimes thats all you have to do is just keep plugging along.. this I think was my hardest platue to get past... I've been told that the closer you get to your goal (Normal weight) the harder it gets to drop each lb.. I'm finding that to be true..

last week 147
    CW 146
    GW 130

keep up the good work ladies :drinker:
    don't giveup and eat to much candy this week end:laugh:
  • jigs
    Options
    I'm just checking in to see how you did. Congrats on breaking your barrier, Constance. :drinker: :smile:

I don't have kids so Halloween candy isn't a problem here. I went bowling tonight without hurting myself. :happy: I'm hoping to drop a pound, but will be okay if I just maintain.
  • jigs
    Options
    Success! I hope you were successful, too! I didn't gain from Halloween candy, even though my husband insisted on buying a couple bags of candy 'just in case'. No kids showed up so we have lots of candy for me to take to work tomorrow to share with my co-workers. :wink:

Last wk 143.0
    CW 142.0
    GW 130

I lost a whole pound!! :drinker: Now I feel rewarded for choosing ice tea over a margarita yesterday at lunch.
  • skywalker
    Options
    Again, I forgot to check in on sunday... Still stuck at 170, but to be fair, I've been slacking. I really should consider myself lucky that I haven't gained. I plan on knuckling down this week and getting back into my workout schedule. :happy:

Good luck everyone!! :drinker:
  • jigs
    Options
    I wasn't expecting to lose this week. But, I still did. Not quite a whole pound. I'm feeling really good in the low 140s. My clothes fit comfortably.

Last wk 142.0
    CW 141.2
    GW 130

Good luck everyone! :smile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Once again i forgot to check in...

Down 1 lb!!! :drinker:
    Last week 170
    This week 169!!!

Finally made it into the 160s!!! :bigsmile: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • jigs
    Options
    I gained this week.

Last wk 141.2
    CW 143.6
    GW 130

Going to Vegas this week. I expect to eat, drink, and be merry. With lots of walking I hope to keep any further gain to a minimum.

:drinker: :drinker: congrats on breaking 160s! :smile:
  • Jax67
    Jax67 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Jigs... have a wonderful time :happy:

Skywalker you are doing great!

Jax
  • skywalker
    Options
    No change for me...
    Still 169 :smile:

Hey Jax, You're almost at your 500m goal!!! :bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jigs
    Options
    Back from Vegas and back to 141 lbs.

Last wk 143.6
    CW 141.4
    GW 130

And the season of food is upon us. Thanksgiving feast this week and then Christmas and other parties will start. I've already signed up for cookie exchange on the 9th and pot luck on 16th at work. I don't need 5 dozen cookies, but can't resist sharing in this tradition. The challenge is not eating them all in one sitting. :laugh:

In Vegas we stay at the Fitzgerald's downtown. They're working on the elevators. They've always been slow, but now they're slow and only three of four working. Hubby and I stay on the 4th floor and take the escalator to 2nd floor then hoof it up the stairs. That and numerous walks up and down Fremont St. was my exercise. Indulged in some Coor's Light and big dinners. But, not really much snacking. No t.v. and snacks. No surfing the 'net and snacks.
  • vickyclare96
    vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Where is everyone?? :
    Hope everyone is ok
    Vicky x
    P.S i have put on 4lbs.. time to get back on track!
    Same for everyone else?
    Good luck :bigsmile:
  • skywalker
    Options
    I put on weight too! I'm getting back on track too! Sorry I've been MIA! :drinker:
  • Jax67
    Options
    I'm still here... slightly bigger than i was too :frown:
    Oh well... time to start again!

Happy new year and here's to a whole new us!!

Jax x
  • skywalker
    Options
    Hey Jax!! Welcome back! How've you been? :laugh:
  • skywalker
    Options
    Checking in... No loss for me this week... :tongue:
  • Jax67
    Options
    One on for me this week, but that's ok.

I have jumped back on track as of Friday this week and am tracking calories and going to the gym again with renewed enthusiasm.

My goal for this year is to be more active and lose the same amount of weight as i did last year.

There really are no excuses, so good luck to us all this year :happy:

Jax x
  • Jax67
    Options
    LW - 220lbs
    CW - 217lbs
    GW - 180lbs

I'm weighing in a day early because i couldn't wait any longer, i needed to see if what i was doing was working ..... and it is!! 3lbs off for me this week :happy:

Good luck to the rest of you :flowerforyou:

Jax
  • FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Can I join this group? I weigh in on Sundays and would appreciate the support. This group will add to the accountability that is necessary for change. Have a great Saturday and drink lots of water! See you on weigh-day!
    :happy: