162 to 115! Goal Reached! Lots of Pics!

Options

Replies

• MissMystique
    Options
    You look really good well done !!!.. Not had so much luck myself - was on the MFP for about three months and never lost a single pound - also recently went on a carb free diet for 6 weeks & took up training for an hour a day again never lost..

I'm feeling frustrated although I real only need to loose about 8lb to get me back on track.

So I started again today.

Wish me luck !!!..Miss Mystique :smile:
  • Hj723
    Hj723 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Thank you for doing this to yourself and then sharing your story with us. It's amazing how great it feels when you see someone who's the same height, very close starting weight, and very close goal weight, accomplish their goals. Keeps people like me motivated.
  • MoveTheMountain
    Options
    That's fantastic, and you look great! Very inspirational!
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic!
  • JackieT54
    JackieT54 Posts: 19
    Options
    you look awesome! greatz!!
  • Acliff510
    Acliff510 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    you inspire me to even get to 145 ... you looked great during your entire journey
  • xTenaciousJx
    xTenaciousJx Posts: 555
    Options
    you're such an inspiration...congrats!
  • utahgirl247
    utahgirl247 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    f a n - f r e a k i n - t a s t i c!!!
  • o2bADyer
    o2bADyer Posts: 208
    Options
    Very inspiring! You did great! Congrats!!! :happy:
  • lion_queen
    lion_queen Posts: 37
    Options
    ;o This is amazing! Great job!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Thats great!! Congrats!
  • hkevans724
    hkevans724 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!! You look awesome!!
  • smcneely121
    smcneely121 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Seriously you are an inspiration. I was reading all these peoples posts about doing insane workout regimes and I looked up the prices of them.. they were all about $100 dollars each. It is great to see someone, like you, who lost weight without having to spend tons of money.
  • LovelyMapy
    LovelyMapy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wholly cow! You look amazing! Congrats on reaching your goal and congrats on that awesome 'new' body. Thank you so much for sharing your pics and your story. I, for one, find it so inspiring to see before and after photos because it makes me see that there IS hope and it IS do-able. I'm 5'4" as well and hadn't realized (or maybe I had and just didn't want to accept) that I'd put on about 20 lbs extra. Seeing you makes me strive to get back to my "normal" weight. Thank you again and congrats!
  • Selma10001984
    Selma10001984 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    so freakin inspirational!! I stared at 161lbs in april and hope to reach 115-120 lbs by the end of 2012. I am 28 years old and 5'4 as well so it's really nice to see that it can be done!!! so congratulations girl you look incredible:smile::wink: !!!
  • redrook29
    redrook29 Posts: 10
    Options
    That's great! :)
  • chiera88
    chiera88 Posts: 155
    Options
    bump for later
  • bradymeans
    bradymeans Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look good girl! and it's helpful to see that you didn't cut out your favorite foods in doing so. ;)
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, congrats!
    Could I just ask you, what body shape did you/do you have?

Congratulations again! xxx

I actually always thought I had an hour glass because I've always had a chest and big hips (no butt though!). But then I actually found a website that another MFPer talked about in a post, where you can put in your measurements and it tells you what body type you are. I'm actually a banana or straight, as some call it, which is the most common body type.

Cool! Do you know what the website is called? I'd love to figure out what shape I am! :)
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Congrats....with getting your weight off...I think you will love the next level with weight lifting....Awesome Succcess!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!