**Fit and Fun-sized**(5'4 and under) WEEK 1

Options
This is are first week and while its a tough one to start on (thanksgiving) we can do this!Im Whitney by the way, i have been tryin to stay motivated for a while now to get this weight off but its gotten to the point that i cant fit into my clothes anymore and i have got to do something about it!So glad there are so many petite women who are excited about this group! So were going to have weigh ins on sunday so were ready for our new challenge at the start of the week. So if everyone can reintroduce themselves in this post and share ur current weight and goal weight that would be great thanks!
I dont know if everyone saw the Challenge for this week but its going to be try to do at least a 30 minute workout on thanksgiving, we should least attempt to get those calories off lol!

Whitney
CW- 159
GW-110

Replies

• mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Where did this thread start? I'm under 5'4" and need some motiviation!!!
  • Brittany2
    Options
    yeahh!! i would love to be in this group. I am ab 5'4 and a half, is that ok?!?

I weigh: 135
    Goal: 115
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Don't you think tall people like myself have enough ridicule?! Now we can't be in your club?! HAHA I'm totally kidding! Enjoy your fun-sized group... I'm going to go try and find some pants that are long enough for me lol :bigsmile:

~Leash :heart:
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Brittany, we have almost the exact same goal! Right now my weight is 132 and my goal weight is 120 (maybe more someday).
  • Brittany2
    Options
    that awesome!! what do you do for motivation?!?
  • jlkay04
    jlkay04 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jenny, I am 5'4 and weigh 145 my goal is 125-130, or when ever my I've had three children gut goes away! I am totally working out on Thanksgiving day!
  • GrnEyz80
    GrnEyz80 Posts: 121
    Options
    Don't you think tall people like myself have enough ridicule?! Now we can't be in your club?! HAHA I'm totally kidding! Enjoy your fun-sized group... I'm going to go try and find some pants that are long enough for me lol :bigsmile:

:laugh: Glad to know I'm not the only one who has that problem!
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    Options
    haha i had seen the tall group and i was like what about a short group??

• mbedford81410
    Options
    Hey! I'm Megan, I'm 5'0"! I'm pretty sure I'm the most fun-sized one here! (so far) Ha ha.
    CW: 130#
    GW: 105#
    I'm so excited about this group!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    haha i had seen the tall group and i was like what about a short group??

Well heck I better go find that group! haha

• allisonmrn
    allisonmrn Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    5' 2" and 118lbs....looking to downsize to 110lbs. Can i join in too!!!??? What do i need to do???
  • kiki2006
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kim and I am 5'2" and my current weight is 159 and my goal weight is between 120 and 115. I am so excited about this group! Working out on Thanksgiving is going to be tough, but I'm hoping to fit in a nice workout before the family comes over. This entire week is going to be difficult with all the work treats to tempt me :grumble:
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    Katie
    5'4"
    CW - 167
    GW - 130 (then I will reassess)
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and currently at 156 pounds heading towards 130. So nice to meet all of you. JAM
  • cdkmlt
    Options
    5'1' and currently weigh 160. Right now like to get to 135 and then reevaluate.
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    Hey guys. I'm 4'11 3/4.

Current weight: 143.4
    Goal: 115

Happy to see there are so many shorties on here :flowerforyou:

~:heart: Lauren
  • gwainwright
    gwainwright Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there - I'm 5'4'' too!! I'm going well at the moment, and hoping the novelty won't wear off!!

I need to get myself sorted; hopefully by xmas, but setting new years as a goal! Fingers crossed x

Good luck to all you guys too! :happy:

297226.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Plans
  • shadowboxer83
    shadowboxer83 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join this group. I am 5'2.5'' and currently weigh 118.5 lbs. my goal is get down to 112 lbs and tone up my flabby post-baby body.
  • romst19
    romst19 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love the idea of this group and I'd like to join. I'm 5'2".

Current weight: 138
    Goal weight: 125

Working out on Thanksgiving is a good challenge - I had planned to but now I feel like I must :)
  • linnebooc
    linnebooc Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I wanna join! Although I think I have the most to loose. No matter...

5'3"
    SW - 300
    CW - 270
    GW - 150ish