One Year, 120 Pounds Lost (with pics)

Options

Replies

• ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    Can I ask you how your skin is??

Not bad. Nothing that gives me any concern other than fleeting cosmetic woes. I have some loose skin on my stomach, but I'm not sure it's that much worse than a post-pregnancy stomach. Certainly not anything I need or even want surgery for, and I imagine it will tighten up more as time passes. My thighs will never be short-shorts worthy. I'm cool with that. No flaps of loose skin, no medical concerns, just some general lack-of-tightness that I don't give much thought to. I think I'm probably lucky in this sense.
  • connie_crotts
    Options
    You look great. I like what you said about fitness being better than weight loss. Hope I can say at least half of that next year. I have only started last week. I havent weighed in yet. I like the no pills approach. I just cant stand the thought of pills and then later they will say they caused this or that health problem. Just eat less and excercise more. Much easier! Good luck in the future.
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Can I ask you how your skin is??

Not bad. Nothing that gives me any concern other than fleeting cosmetic woes. I have some loose skin on my stomach, but I'm not sure it's that much worse than a post-pregnancy stomach. Certainly not anything I need or even want surgery for, and I imagine it will tighten up more as time passes. My thighs will never be short-shorts worthy. I'm cool with that. No flaps of loose skin, no medical concerns, just some general lack-of-tightness that I don't give much thought to. I think I'm probably lucky in this sense.

Thanx for your reply, much appreciated :)
  • Istamant
    Istamant Posts: 1
    Options
    Well done!
  • lauramonster
    Options
    Congrats! You look great!
  • linguist98
    linguist98 Posts: 83
    Options
    you are awesome!!!!!!
  • Ashleyyy85
    Options
    Thats awesome! you are what i want to be in a years time! =))
  • mccdl34
    mccdl34 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Well done :happy:
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    That's amazing! You did that in one year?! Great job.
  • sunnygirl87
    sunnygirl87 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Your dedication is amazing. Congratulations on all of the hard work and thank you for the inspiration!
  • jen_bd6
    jen_bd6 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational.... Thank you for posting this :)
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Wow you are an awesome encouragement for me I just started these type of posts motivate me. You look great :smile:
  • HollywoodDJ
    HollywoodDJ Posts: 296
    Options
    AWESOME, AWESOME AND MORE AWESOME!~

SO INSPIRING...LOVED YOUR STORY, YOUR PICTURES....EVERYTHING!

WAY TO GO ~!
  • Bailey543
    Bailey543 Posts: 375
    Options
    WOW! Fabulous!!!!
  • sheshe2774
    sheshe2774 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    That is great. I love seeing these kinds of stories.
  • shebaw79
    shebaw79 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You do look awesome! Such an inspiration for me to keep going until I reach my goal
  • lsher001
    lsher001 Posts: 13
    Options
    Way to go and thank you for your honesty!!!:wink:
  • HeatherTransformed
    HeatherTransformed Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    OMG... you look so thin! You're awesome! And such an inspiration.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!