all my single ladies

Options

Replies

• leshawnturner
    Options
    Welcome Nicole!!!

HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING LADIES!!! BE SEXY!!!!
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Okay, I have missed being sexy all month cause I wasn't feeling well and after a trip to the doctor (finally), then a trip to the ER, and another trip to the doctor (and they still don't know what is going on) I am ready to be sexy. Today I am sexy cause I took a little extra time doing my hair and am wearing new jewelry (who doesn't feel sexy with bling on). :)

Have an awesome Thanksgiving sexy ladies!!

ps. One nice thing that happened at the ER, I had a very cute male nurse who seemed to spend a little longer chatting with me than the other patients. Even told me goodbye when I left. Nothing is nicer than flirting with a cute guy (especially when you don't feel good).
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Happpy Wednesday all,

My being thankful for my health, family and friends has me feeling extra sexy today.

Happy Thanksgiving "all my single ladies".
  • stacey76
    stacey76 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'm looking for Mr. Right and a ring on my finger! hahaha
    Stacey
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Good morning my sexy ladies!!!!:love::wink: :smooched:

How was everyone's turkey day?? My was good. Didn't over eat on Thanksgiving, but I did over eat on the days following!! Anyway I'm back on track now. So today I'm feeling sexy with my nice ponytail in and my sweater that makes me look busty but still hides some of the rolls!!:laugh:

Get your sexy on ladies!!! :wink: :wink:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Good morning ladies! piggin out on thnxgiving and black friday had me down but working out thurs fri and sat, and buying a size 10 jeans on Fri has me feeling very sexy! :love:
    Between this week and next week of busting my butt I hope to feel twice as sexy when I go to my home town to see my family in exactly 12days! oh oh :huh:
  • tabika05
    tabika05 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hello Single Ladies!
    I'm in the same boat. I've been single for three years on my birthday...it's been great! :tongue: I hope there is someone out there with the same situation as me; I work and go to school days for three days out of the week then I work nights as a bartender for four nights. My body is hating me with the crazy schedule. I've hit a weight loss plateu and I'm sick often. Any suggestions?

Thanks Girls!

TJ
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Happy Monday all,

I'm glad my single ladies are back, I didn't see many posts over the holiday. Anyway, I'm feeling sexy b/c a little black dress a girlfriend gave me back in September is slowly but surely beginning to look good on me. When she gave me the dress she did so as a challenge to get into it. The dress register's as a size 4 and I am currently wearing a size 6 so needless to say it didn't fit very well. My birthday is in January and she challenged me to fit into it by then. While I do still have a ways to go when I tried it on the other day I was pleasantly surprise to see the zipper inch a little further to the top w/ease. I have 6 weeks to get it totally zipped up but I'm feeling quite sexy knowing I've made a little progress.

Have a great day ladies and remember "we're bringing sexy back".
  • pooh70
    Options
    Glad to hear all the sexy ladies (those single & not) made it through the holiday. Did my best to work out and not pig out (and for the most part I was good). Today I feel sexy cause I am leaving work early to go get a massage. Haven't had one in over a year and I deserve it.

Have a great day and be sexy!!!

Betsy
  • nolachick
    Options
    feeling sexy cuz I'm becoming more confident wearing shorts (just around the house for now). Last night my bf came over and I think he noticed a difference cuz while we were sitting he rubbed my leg a bit. That was sexy! lol I used to hide my legs from him!

Can't wait til next summer, you won't be able to get them off me. haha!
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hello Single Ladies!
    I'm in the same boat. I've been single for three years on my birthday...it's been great! :tongue: I hope there is someone out there with the same situation as me; I work and go to school days for three days out of the week then I work nights as a bartender for four nights. My body is hating me with the crazy schedule. I've hit a weight loss plateu and I'm sick often. Any suggestions?

Thanks Girls!

TJ

Welcome!!! My advice with your crazy schedule is to plan ahead for as much as you can. I mean try to plan a time for your workouts (you might need to do AM workouts b/c of school and job), plan ahead for your meals and snacks, pick out your clothes and iron them for the week (that way you won't waste time wondering what you are going to wear), and plan in some "you time" (very important for your sanity). As far as being sick often, I'd say go to a doctor. You don't want to play with your health. Take care!!!

To the rest of my sexy ladies, GO GET YOUR SEXY ON!!!!!! Hey where's Michelle (the sexy lady who started this thread)??
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I am definitely bringing sexy back. A week and a half ago my ex-boyfriend and I met up for lunch (we're still good friends) and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a fitted sweater and a pair of 4 inch pumps. I was feeling quite sexy that day and he re-validated it by telling me how nice I looked. Well, I get a text from him today telling me he can't get the sight of me out of his mind.....HOW SEXY IS THAT. I feel great but it sure is nice to have someone from the opposite sexy notice it as well.

HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!!!
  • pooh70
    Options
    I am definitely bringing sexy back. A week and a half ago my ex-boyfriend and I met up for lunch (we're still good friends) and I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a fitted sweater and a pair of 4 inch pumps. I was feeling quite sexy that day and he re-validated it by telling me how nice I looked. Well, I get a text from him today telling me he can't get the sight of me out of his mind.....HOW SEXY IS THAT. I feel great but it sure is nice to have someone from the opposite sexy notice it as well.

HAVE A GREAT DAY LADIES!!!!!

Congrats!! It is always nice when someone from the opposite sex notices and lets you know how great you look. Today I am planning on taking a long bubble bath and just relaxing. Me time is so sexy. :)

Have a great day ladies!!
  • arborsong
    Options
    I've been single for a little over a year. Actually this one guy pursued me but I have figured out that he is not good for me. I need to move on for myself. I love the "sexy" idea. I need to learn to love me and do things just for me.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    I've been single for a little over a year. Actually this one guy pursued me but I have figured out that he is not good for me. I need to move on for myself. I love the "sexy" idea. I need to learn to love me and do things just for me.

My philosophy is "If I don't love me then I can't expect anyone else to", so, DO YOU girl and have fun doing it.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!!

Today I am feeling super sexy with my tummy feeling really flat and wearing this adorable scarf I got over Thanksgiving break!

And I am wishing I could squash the three guys I'm talking to into one guy to make the perfect man. :laugh:
  • nolachick
    Options
    Hey ladies!!

Today I am feeling super sexy with my tummy feeling really flat and wearing this adorable scarf I got over Thanksgiving break!

And I am wishing I could squash the three guys I'm talking to into one guy to make the perfect man. :laugh:

haha I know exactly what you mean! My bf is almost perfect except for a few qualities that I would like him to have which my ex had, but he has 10x more qualities than my ex. I think I'm much better off now. My bf definately makes me feel sexy! :smile:
  • leshawnturner
    Options
    Hey single ladies!! Get your sexy on for me too cuz I'm not feeling my best today.

Take care!!
  • m2kjenn
    m2kjenn Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Hey there girls - Would love to join your super sexy group. I'm feeling great now with where I am at with my weight loss and fitness, however just had an emotional setback as I found out my long term bf has been lying (major lying) so we are done.

You girls are all so positive I would love to have the support!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    It's HUMP day and i'm super excited about it. I am feeling extremely sexy today because i am noticing I am getting stronger. I've graduated from doing push ups on my knees to a standard one. I can bang out about 11. In addition, I'm seeing a little bit of muscle. It's a little but I see it nonetheless. I think I will sign up for at least one or two months of boot camp because I truly think it is making a difference.

Have a great day ladies.