Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• Living4Liz2012
    Options
    Yes Barney scares the hell out of me...something about that BIG purple dinosaur ain't right...lol:)
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    It's not a 'big secret' but something I just don't go around telling people, (well, because people could care less I'm sure).. but I cannot go to sleep without tucking the blanket under my feet. I need to feel that security, because if I don't tuck my feet, SOMETHING will grab them. I just know it. LOL

I do the same thing. I always feel like my feet will be subject to grabbing/torture if I don't do it. Then again when I was a kid my dad liked waking me up by doing stuff like that so I guess I developed the fear from that.
  • DaGsGirl
    DaGsGirl Posts: 194
    Options
    I LOVE some of these answers....you guys need to add me! I NEVER EVER would have even thought of some of these!! :tongue:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I played the violin in Carnegie Hall.
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I played the violin in Carnegie Hall.

I sang there in a choir directed byJohn Rutter in 1992. Coolest thing EVER! We did Magnificat!
  • aubreykkkk
    aubreykkkk Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have sever OCD. And no that does not mean i'm a neat freak. Most symptoms are things other people can't notice.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have a genius level IQ and have no social skills. But, no one knows that because I mimic and predict the behavior of everyone around me. I use my smarts to fake social skills lol.

Are you Aspergers or autistic? I ask because my 16 year old son is. He is BRILLIANT but lacks any sort of social filter. We call him Sheldon....LOL!

Never been diagnosed with those, but i have been diagnosed with ADHD and a few other things. And noone knows either of those things about me =/
  • Ilovejacks
    Ilovejacks Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My sink has to be dry @ all times.I probaly use a whole role of paper towels a day.If i go to other peoples house i want to wipe their sinks too:(
  • SeekingKarma
    SeekingKarma Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I crack my toes when I'm at work :D
  • bbygrl5
    bbygrl5 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    The last couple of years, I've started having trouble sleeping, randomly. I would rather be very hungry all day than very tired. Being sleepy is such a horrible feeling.

ETA: See, I'm so tired, I didn't notice that the OP asked for something weird that no one knows. This is just something that no one knows.
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm actually kinda lazy.
  • alane15
    alane15 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    when I take a pill I have to fill my mouth with water then toss it in. Someone noticed once and said I was completely backwards. Now I think about it every time I take a pill
  • steph124ny
    steph124ny Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I have a genius level IQ and have no social skills. But, no one knows that because I mimic and predict the behavior of everyone around me. I use my smarts to fake social skills lol.

Are you Aspergers or autistic? I ask because my 16 year old son is. He is BRILLIANT but lacks any sort of social filter. We call him Sheldon....LOL!

Never been diagnosed with those, but i have been diagnosed with ADHD and a few other things. And noone knows either of those things about me =/

A lot of those things mimic each other, so it's hard to tell what is causing what. My son is an Aspie, has ADHD, OCD, a touch of Tourettes, and a bit of depression. He does surprisingly well in life all things considered. He has a job, gets decent grades in school, and plays violin like a virtuoso. We've always just sort of told him that it was the hand life dealt him, and that we would help him learn to deal with it. He has a good sense of humor about it though... certainly not the death sentance it sounds like, kwim?
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I can't look people in the eye, I have to be very familiar with you to even hold your gaze for a minute or so at a time. It's ironic because when I draw, I obsess over the eyes of the subject I'm drawing and I love to draw eyes in general, that and I find them an attractive trait. But I just cannot look people in the eye, it freaks me out and I get the feeling they're in my head.

Me too! The same exact thing. I cannot look anyone in the eyes very long, but I looove eyes.
  • quickchekgal
    quickchekgal Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hahaha. I do the same thing!!! WEIRD!
    I have an irrational fear of leaving the closet door open in the bedroom when I go to bed.... I completely blame it on my brothers... they rigged our bedroom door so they could open and close it from their beds (I'm the youngest of five boys)
  • BigRich822
    BigRich822 Posts: 681
    Options
    Tell me one weird thing about you that nobody probably knows...... :bigsmile:

That I secretly have a crush on you!
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    I have mental/emotional issues that are kind of ruling my life right now.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    when I take a pill I have to fill my mouth with water then toss it in. Someone noticed once and said I was completely backwards. Now I think about it every time I take a pill

I do that too!
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure if nobody knows this but I was a crazy student, from being a 3rd honor way back in pre-school to having 3 failing grades in high school to bribing professors & cutting classes in college but still was able to graduate, LOL

I have an imaginary "best male friend" that I'm talking with everyday & until now.
  • CarBeanQueen1
    CarBeanQueen1 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was square dance champ in my school... What may be worse is that I still remember the songs... Now honor your partners & the corners all... Now all join hands and circle to the left... ugh... I can't...

And I would still like to do it again... please let this be our little secret lol