Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Favorite Band....Most Hated Band.....

DaGsGirl
DaGsGirl Posts: 194
What is your favorite band and your most hated band? ( or song?)

Replies

• Jersey_Devil
    Jersey_Devil Posts: 4,142 Member
    favorite band, but not together any more- guns n roses. most hated band? have no clue, there are so many. lol
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Favorite- The Beastie Boys (RIP MCA) or Radiohead
    Least- U2
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Backstreet Boys will always be in the top spot on my list! No matter how old they get, I will have a special place in my heart for them! Oh and LMFAO. They have the best workout songs!

I hate Owl City. Hate hate hate that Fireflies song. Seriously. It makes my ears want to bleed. I also hate Chris Brown.
  • DaGsGirl
    My fave bans is The Cure.....most hated is NICKLEBACK. I FREAKING HATE THEM. lol
  • Iron_Maiden
    Iron_Maiden Posts: 326 Member
    I LOVE Radiohead - been my favorite since '95. I HATE Nickleback!! Such crap!:glasses:
  • smaugish
    smaugish Posts: 244 Member
    Least- U2

Think I'm going to have to join you there on the least favourite. I can't stand U2, and Bono is a douche.

My favourite band is either Amon Amarth or Turisas. It changes on an almost daily basis though, haha.
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    I don't think I could really narrow either side of that down to just one. I guess if I had to pick one favorite on the spot, I'd go with Pink Floyd.
  • DaGsGirl
    I LOVE Radiohead - been my favorite since '95. I HATE Nickleback!! Such crap!:glasses:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • HerbT51
    HerbT51 Posts: 36
    My favorite performer is Van Morrison (probably from his "Band & Steet Choir" days. Never could tolerate CCR - John Fogerty did us all a favor when he took a decade or more off.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    do i really have to spell it out lol:laugh: :laugh:
  • Iron_Maiden
    My fave bans is The Cure.....most hated is NICKLEBACK. I FREAKING HATE THEM. lol

YES!!!!!!!
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Least- U2

Think I'm going to have to join you there on the least favourite. I can't stand U2, and Bono is a douche.

My favourite band is either Amon Amarth or Turisas. It changes on an almost daily basis though, haha.
    Bono does a lot of great things for the world. But jimmeny christmas, can he do it quietly.
    And I don't like their music.

Nikelback I don't even count, they only wrote one song, they just rewrote the words 200 times.
  • I would have to pick favorites by genre because I have a lot :) Favorites: Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Motley Crue, Pantera, Weezer (except for their stuff after about 2003). And DEFTONES. I freaking LOVE them!!!!!!
    Least favorites: Nickelback. Ewwww. I also hate pretty much all top 40 pop music. I can't STAND Ke$ha. Whenever I hear her "music" or read anything about her or see her picture, I have an urge to attack her with a cheese grater.
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    do i really have to spell it out lol:laugh: :laugh:
    i absoloutly hate westlife and boyzone yuk yuk
  • Iron_Maiden
    Favorite- The Beastie Boys (RIP MCA) or Radiohead
    Least- U2

Radiohead is the best!
  • laurenbausch
    laurenbausch Posts: 146
    Oh my, that's a tough question. I'm such a music lover!
    I have 2 faves: Avenged Sevenfold (RIP The Rev) and The Strokes
    Worst Band: Nickelback! Chad sounds constipated when he sings.
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Fave: The Beatles - Day in the Life
    HATED: Nickelback, or maybe U2....Oh, Tragically Hip. Ya, those three....lol
  • ptak1sm
    ptak1sm Posts: 172
    my favorite band is a local band called Empty Orchestra. least favorite would have to be...idk, most rap and country, can't think of any particular band :P
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    My favorite is Foo Fighters.

My least favorite is any manufactured band, basically the corporate pop stuff. I just can't stand it. Any of it.
  • FuneralDiner
    FuneralDiner Posts: 438 Member
    Oh jeeeeeez. Umm..

Favourite (or one of): The Clash
    Hated: Nickelback or Linkin Park.. or any of those other generic "pop-rock" bands.