Favorite Band....Most Hated Band.....

Options

Replies

• MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Favorite BAND - White Stripes, Led Zeppelin

Most Hated BAND - Rush! U2 ranks right up there too!
    i saw white stripes in manchester i think it was 2009 when i went to a coldplay concert and i bought their album yes they are ok :laugh: :laugh:

That would be cool...if Coldplay wasn't one of my least favorites too. :wink:
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    Fav- Band of Horses
    Least fav- Nickelback
  • reubenkinara
    Options
    I love Linkin Park, hate StoneRoses
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    All time fave; van Halen
    Curr fave: alter bridge

All time hate; jay z, all hip hop

To the Nickelback haters they r still better thsn 99% for what passes as popular music today
  • lzulk
    lzulk Posts: 9
    Options
    Favorite--CREED

jk, it's the Doors.

Hahaha, you had me there for a second. ;)
  • MrsORourke
    MrsORourke Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    My favorite performer is Van Morrison (probably from his "Band & Steet Choir" days. Never could tolerate CCR - John Fogerty did us all a favor when he took a decade or more off.

Aw, love me some CCR. One of the only 8 tracks I had in my first car. I loved when Foggerty made a comeback. *shrug* To each their own! :smile:
  • vbrent07
    vbrent07 Posts: 115
    Options
    I have a lot of favorite bands but I really like System of a Down/Serj Tankien, Tool, Pink Floyd, Slipknot and other bands similar to them. To be honest I really don't like a lot of music that's out now especially pop. In my opinion I think it is kind of all so similar now! I miss 80's/90's music! I don't judge what everyone else is into though because we all have our own tastes!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Fav! The Jam (Not together anymore)

Least: Nickelback
  • stephvaile
    stephvaile Posts: 298
    Options
    Favorite BAND - White Stripes, Led Zeppelin

Most Hated BAND - Rush! U2 ranks right up there too!
    i saw white stripes in manchester i think it was 2009 when i went to a coldplay concert and i bought their album yes they are ok :laugh: :laugh:

That would be cool...if Coldplay wasn't one of my least favorites too. :wink:
    oh sorry to hear that great concert great night jzee was on as well
  • JannerTone
    JannerTone Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Favourite has got to be The Boss and the E Street Band, Clarence Clemens you were the best sax player EVER!

Hated.........Dollar, look it up, Thereze Bazaar was fit but couldn't sing for nothing and David Van Day.......No Comment!
  • travisseger
    travisseger Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Favorite band of all-time, though they are no longer together, is Cross Canadian Ragweed. Favorite band still performing is probably Foo Fighters.

Least favorite band of all time is The Black Eyed Peas. Nickelback would be a close second.
  • timmymon
    timmymon Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Favorite band would have to be Underoath or The Killers

Least favorite band has got to be Creed or Nickelback or one of those other bands that sounds just like them
  • jmsouth5
    jmsouth5 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Had to post once more..... Another really great band is BLACK STONE CHERRY! Think.... Lynard Skynard and Shinedown. They kick *kitten*. Check em out! Saw them with Alter Bridge in SF, CA.
  • cherrybomb_77
    cherrybomb_77 Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Favorite is hard. Probably a toss up between The Cure and The Pogues. Least favorite...hmmm. So many to choose from, lol. I always really hated Sugar Ray. More recently, I really can't tolerate Lady Gaga. I'm not trying to be too hip to be in to her, I just honestly can't stand her or her music.
  • RipperSB
    RipperSB Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Favourite band - Rush, since 2112. There aren't many bands whose albums/tapes/CDs/online downloads I would buy whithout listening to them first but Rush is def one. Other favs include Led Zepplin, Black Sabbath (the Ozzy years), Pink Floyd, Metallica (before Load), Breaking Benjamin, Disturbed & Stevie Ray Vaughn.

Hate is such a strong word... there are several that just aren't my cup of tea, like most of the pop stars but the techno-tronic house music crap really grates the nerves. Of course, that's just my opinion... your results may vary.
  • Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Favorite: Billy Squier..............Steve Miller...........Queen............Eminem................Nelly...........and I love Nickleback:smile:
    Least Favorite: Rush..........Stones..........U2...........The Doors..............um Elvis:sick:
  • redscylla
    redscylla Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Favorite band: RAMMSTEIN!

Least favorite: The original Footloose soundtrack. (Look, I know that's not a "band," but truly any song off that album can send me into a fiery genocidal rage against all mankind.)
  • Jodie_Wilson9
    Options
    Favorite band of all time : The Beatles. Least favorite band: Hmmm..well, probably more of an individual artist and that would probably be Taylor Swift. lol I love a little bit of everything from Meshuggah and Chimaira to Tenth Avenue North to Bob Dylan to The Pogues, but I cannot stand Taylor Swift.
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Favorite is hard. Probably a toss up between The Cure and The Pogues. Least favorite...hmmm. So many to choose from, lol. I always really hated Sugar Ray. More recently, I really can't tolerate Lady Gaga. I'm not trying to be too hip to be in to her, I just honestly can't stand her or her music.

Yes!! I love The Pogues and Flogging Molly!
  • Blondefitbarbie
    Options
    Favourites: Matchbox 20, Black Keys, Crowded House, Queen
    Least favourites: Nickleback, Coldplay, and anything with a whiny male,lead with a **** voice ;)