Victory

Options

Replies

• uncarvedblock
    uncarvedblock Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What an inspiration you are - you look fantastic, a true hero. And props for the Cap shirt and Avengers bar :)
  • Hmrjmr1
    Hmrjmr1 Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good Job Lad
  • jbons612
    jbons612 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This post is awesome - thanks for sharing your story with humor and inspiration! Congrats on your success and thanks for the movitation!
  • Phaedra2014
    Phaedra2014 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    Well hello, you!

You look SO good and I love the big smile on your face :)
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    amazing success - congrats to you!!
  • RocketsGirl
    RocketsGirl Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Thanks to a year of hard work, determination and the watchful eye of a dear friend wh htd vwls.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I love this and I love you! So proud of you Hero!! I am lucky to call you a friend!
  • jnagy9886
    jnagy9886 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    You look like a younger, hotter version of Jason Statham...and that my friend is DAMN SEXY!! :)
    If you don't inspire every single person that reads this then I don't know who could!
  • jamiek917
    jamiek917 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    you are awesome- im proud of you! add me if u want another MFP friend to motivate and have someone do the same in return :)
  • jmoralesx5
    jmoralesx5 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    That is very impressive and quite impressive. I'm hoping to have the same results. Keep up the good work.
  • morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    You are a hot piece of *kitten*...
  • bbbsmama
    bbbsmama Posts: 96
    Options
    What a story! Good job :)
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    THIS is what it's all about! Congrats on phenomenal success!
  • BabyLeila23
    BabyLeila23 Posts: 410
    Options
    You look absolutely amazing! Congrats :D
  • cmwhited6204
    cmwhited6204 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Hope to see you on one of those sexy firefighter calendars some day.
  • SCSleeve2012
    SCSleeve2012 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on all your hard work, you look amazing!
  • AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    holy crap, fireman, you are HOT!!

Congratulations!!
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    WOW! What an awesome success! Congrats on all your hard work!
  • kristarablue
    kristarablue Posts: 707
    Options
    What a wonderful story and an amazing accomplishment. I don't know you but I am crazy proud of you...but I have to tell you I kind of want to be able to do that exam just to say I did it...lol....YOU ARE AMAZING!!! I know the drive and determination it takes and you my friend hooked it up!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

Ok, now down to business, I totally did not scroll down to see the pics but it took lots of will power not too....but I have to say, you look amazing!!! Funny you don't even look like the same person but then you probably don't feel like the same person either...you have inspired me to reach beyond my limits even more so than I do now. Thank you so very much for sharing your wonderful journey with us, we are so very lucky you took the time and energy to do so because you have reached many many more people than will comment or send you PM's on this, I promise you that, you my dear are already a hero:-)
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Good Job man! Hopefully at my 365th day logged in I will be able to post the same type of results!
  • MachellePhillips
    MachellePhillips Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Dedication. Love it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!