**Fit and Fun-sized**(5'4 and under) WEEK 1

Options
15678911»

Replies

• Glover513
    Options
    Ive changed my goal to 140. I went to see the nutritionist today and my weight is 225.5. I woke up at 6am and ran a mile before class. I'll try to do another 2 tonight along with 20 mins on the stairmaster.
  • shel75
    shel75 Posts: 75
    Options
    Hello all! No wt. loss this wk - @133. Glad Thanksgiving eating is over :)! I am planning to hit the gym every day this week :)!
  • shel75
    Options
    I here that!!! What jean brands do you fit do not do that!!!??? :grumble:
  • shel75
    Options
    I still have the good fats in - but trying to use sparingly (olive oil) and such -
  • kiki2006
    Options
    No weight loss for me this week :sad: Also, I forgot to tell you that my intial weight was wrong. I was using an old school scale and I guessed on what my actual weight was, but I bought a digital scale last Tuesday and weighed in at 160.5 and that's what I was this morning as well. And thank Marilla for the awesome chart! I'm looking forward to the next challenge! :smile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    hey all! i weighed in at 141. but i think getting away with only gaining a pound is pretty good considering all the football and snacking i partook in!!

so i have been seeing all this talk about 30 day shred. i was going to buy it and start it on Dec. 1.....tomorrow. i am excited and just wanted to throw it out there if anyone wants to along with me.

glad to see we are still goin strong!! have a super day!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ang

I'm buying the 30 day shred tomorrow as well!! I'm starting it that afternoon!!
  • jam0525
    jam0525 Posts: 1,681 Member
    Options
    Ok I weighed in today and I weigh 163.6...that is a 1.2 pound loss! I don't know if any of you saw my other post but I am now considered overweight! I am so excited about that...no longer Obese!!! YAY!!!!

Cheri-You must be so excited to be overweight instead of obese! Congradulations!

Healthy weight here we come!

JAM
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,984 Member
    Options

Here's a reminder that we have a new thread.......hope to see you all over there :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Hope you had a great first week. I will try to update the chart now and then and post it. I appreciate the positive comments on it. See you in the Week 2 thread.
  • daiseytwinkle
    Options
    Sounds great to me i'm 5'4...count me in!