Options

Replies

• GerritTheBlacksmith
    Options
    Awesome Job!
    Congratulations!
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    That is an incredible story and very motivating as well.
    Congrats on all your hard work and I'm so happy to see that it paid off for you in the end.
    Yes, you are a hero.
    You look fantastic !!!!

I am also an eliptical junkie, and your story his encouraged me to go talk to the trainer at the gym and start on something more. I knew that I needed too thanks for that push!!!
  • ChaoticMiNd
    ChaoticMiNd Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Wow what a transformation! And what a testimony....you prove hands down ANYONE can do it. Don't get me wrong you busted your *kitten* but what an inspiration you are. Thank you for sharing.
  • Caffeine_Addict
    Caffeine_Addict Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    amazing!!! i think you need to post more "after" pics :D
  • daybehavior
    daybehavior Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    LOL when i saw 'Victory' as the thread title I immediately thought of Captain America striking a victory pose in Marvel vs. Capcom. sure enough you're a fellow Cap fan ;) Geekiness aside just wanted to say what an amazingly phenomenal job you did! best of luck.
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    Holy Crap!!!!! This is amazing I can only hope to achive the same results. Inspiration inspiration inspiration. Thanks for sharing your story....
  • tinksmommy2006
    Options
    All I could say is holy *kitten*! AMAZING WORK!
  • junejadesky
    junejadesky Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    You are a hero and a very talented writer!! All those years of reading comics paid off!!

Your story is so inspirational! It brought some tears!! Congrats on your success and I can tell that you will inspire a lot of people to do the same thing you did!!

Celebrate being a hero!!
  • Esme_32
    Esme_32 Posts: 14
    Options
    Inspiring. This gave me that little push that I needed today. Thank you.
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Great story and great pics!
  • mandi_2007_b
    Options
    Wow! I like that u just used ur own motivation and worked hard for it, all natural shall we say! Great job, I hope to say the same soon
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Can't express how proud I am of your victory. You are a great person inside and out! Way to ace your firefighter test!!!!!! And again, damn you look incredible! Thanks for all the laughs and motivation. You are definitely a hero to me and so many others!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You sir, just made my day. Fantastic job!
  • kamanda85
    kamanda85 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What an inspirational story thanks for sharing with us all!
  • newdayhasbegun
    newdayhasbegun Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for taking the time to share your story. You are an inspiration. Keep up the great work.
  • true35
    true35 Posts: 43
    Options
    Very nice!
  • geechegal
    geechegal Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Brett this is what I like to hear (and see:love: ). Thanks for speaking from the heart about your journey !!!! Ms. Mo
  • JoeD1968
    JoeD1968 Posts: 167
    Options
    wow true dedication!
  • bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You are amazing! Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work.

Nice abs, btw. :love:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this.

I'm in the middle of my quest for glory. I say I'm doing it for myself but I'm also doing it to be a hero to my kids.

the stories of back when I was a soldier or survival instructor are fun but I need some new stories. you're is awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!