Dairy Queen!

Options

Replies

• asbonita3
    asbonita3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ... nothing tastes as good as being skinny though!

bacon does. also, ice cream. hmm ... bacon ice cream?

Actually they just came out with that I think thats mcdonalds....but in my opinion thats just nasty together! lol
    It's actually Burger King and it's not that bad really. Bacon works with everything lol.

You tried it??? Gross!!

Only once. I think some people don't like the association of the two in their minds, but they do all kinds of crazy things out there with food that are even more crazy than this lol.
  • beckylawrence70
    beckylawrence70 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • asbonita3
    asbonita3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options

Mmmmmmmm...... Bacon. I love bacon.

And ice cream.

And taco bell.

And wine.

But I really REALLY love bacon.
    Bacon makes the world goes round lol
  • musicmint
    musicmint Posts: 469
    Options

Actually they just came out with that I think thats mcdonalds....but in my opinion thats just nasty together! lol
    It's actually Burger King and it's not that bad really. Bacon works with everything lol.

You tried it??? Gross!!

Only once. I think some people don't like the association of the two in their minds, but they do all kinds of crazy things out there with food that are even more crazy than this lol.

I believe it lol!
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options
    Feeling too lazy to read the whole thread so apologies in advance if these have been mentioned: Dairy Queen sells these delicious vanilla orange ice cream bars! They are only 60 calories each. I buy them by the box.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    At the very least, you could try one of the less dense Blizzard Minis, like the Hawaiian (300), Choco Cherry Love (330), or the Banana Split Mini (290).

banana split one is my favorite i love fruit lol
    i get that one when i go with the kiddos. but we have this new place called frogeez its frozen yogurt and you put own toppings so i load it with fruit yummm lol
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options

Mmmmmmmm...... Bacon. I love bacon.

And ice cream.

And taco bell.

And wine.

But I really REALLY love bacon.
    [/quote

my husband just came home today telling me bk had bacon sundae and how he had to have one lmfao
  • kaymarie78
    kaymarie78 Posts: 104
    Options
    Funny that you mention this. Last night I saw a DQ commercial and thought MUST....HAVE....BLIZZARD. Unfortunately it was already closed, so I couldn't get one lol. But I'm all for treating yourself (obviously in moderation). If I cut out everything I loved then I'd be totally miserable and would give up!
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    Guess I shouldn't have polished off that large Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard after supper.... Oh yeah I should have cause I have one once a week after my Free Meal/ Re Feed Meal (whatever we want to call it) and I do not count the calories cause it is part of my free day meal.. This is a lifestyle change and depriving yourself of some of the things you like the most is to me just crazy... And no this doesn't derail my weightloss, after dropping 310 lbs. I think I have a pretty good grasp on this lifestyle now.. OP if it fits into your caloric intake and it is not hindering your progress than enjoy your treat, I know I do with no regrets... Best of Luck
  • musicmint
    Options
    Feeling too lazy to read the whole thread so apologies in advance if these have been mentioned: Dairy Queen sells these delicious vanilla orange ice cream bars! They are only 60 calories each. I buy them by the box.

Hmm never seen them
  • musicmint
    Options
    Guess I shouldn't have polished off that large Peanut Butter Cup Blizzard after supper.... Oh yeah I should have cause I have one once a week after my Free Meal/ Re Feed Meal (whatever we want to call it) and I do not count the calories cause it is part of my free day meal.. This is a lifestyle change and depriving yourself of some of the things you like the most is to me just crazy... And no this doesn't derail my weightloss, after dropping 310 lbs. I think I have a pretty good grasp on this lifestyle now.. OP if it fits into your caloric intake and it is not hindering your progress than enjoy your treat, I know I do with no regrets... Best of Luck

I agree depriving is just dumb. Thanks for your input
  • musicmint
    Options
    Also depends on your goal. If your goal is to be more conditioned and be able to run 5 miles. I dont see why a treat is bad once in awhile
  • StephStepByStep
    StephStepByStep Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Dairy Queen would be okay once and a while, I would not recommend it weekly or anything.
    You should try frozen yogurt. Less calories and it tastes great.
    There are many self serve frozen yogurt places where I am from. This is good to help you control your own portion size and put whatever toppings on that you want. There are healthier toppings such as: strawberries, kiwi, cherries, etc.
    Google to see if they have one in your area, you won't regret it :)
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    My theory is that my diet has to be sustainable. If I always deny myself something I truly want that's within my calories I won't last long. As long as we treat sweets as treats and don't have them every day, it's all good. I say go for it!
  • crochetnut
    crochetnut Posts: 35
    Options
    I had 1/2 cup of Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream tonight.......very much worth the 270 calories!! Was delish!! :)
  • musicmint
    Options
    I had 1/2 cup of Ben & Jerry's Red Velvet Cake ice cream tonight.......very much worth the 270 calories!! Was delish!! :)

haha awesome!
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    id have that for a cheat meal... ;] but if your body doesnt make you feel bloated after you eat it or you dont regret it.. kudos to you :D dont let no1 make you feel bad for eating ice cream..
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    Options

Hmm never seen them

At my dairy queen they stock them in the freezer with the ice cream cakes.
  • Stefanie7125
    Stefanie7125 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    They have a mini blizzard for 400 calories. For some that may be excessive, but I think it is great for the price of 2.96 and for it being one of the most delicious ice creams EVER for only 400 calories

some days it is worth every calorie!!
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    it isn't DQ, but this is waiting for me tonight at home in the freezer. 200 cals for a nice, full cup? yes, please.

GetImage.aspx?vector=SzHlamUgu5h5YY9+jbBW2ONgRpRqCxtWAZbG+kWHrkke21xRZClo8jdaqitFi03g