How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Have at least one, adopt at least one.

Ideally, I'd like to have two and adopt two, matched for age and gender to minimize independent variables when conducting psychological research.
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    If I can have children I want at least one. If my husband and I can afford 3 children that would be great. There's no love like the love you have with your sibling especially when you mature and realize that all you will have one day is each other. I am so glad I pressured my mom to have a baby brother (that ended up being a baby sister) when I was 4.:laugh:

I hope that I can find someone decent and get started in the next 5 years...
    :blushing:
  • babyphat2012
    babyphat2012 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I have 1 and she is enough for now...lol
  • RunninSD
    RunninSD Posts: 36
    Options
    Congrats! I am sure you're son will be healthy and fill your lives with even more joy! :smile:
  • fitforlifeee
    Options
    I want 2 in the next 7 years hopefully. A girl and a boy would do (if I had twins that would be awesome - only one pregnancy).
  • LittleNicci
    LittleNicci Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    as many as i can that are healthy :-D twins run on both sides of the family (kinda nervous about that)
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    I have one of each, a 2 year old girl and a 12 week old boy :yawn: :happy: I think that's me done for now...
  • Baileys83
    Baileys83 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I have 3 lovely children, daughter coming up for 11, son aged 8 and my baby girl, 8 weeks. Love them all but wouldn't want any more - feel lucky to have them esp since before my last one I was told I prob wouldn't be able to carry a baby to full term again due to health reasons
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'd always figured I'd get the urge when the time was right, I never did and now the time's passed, so zero will do me thankyouverymuch.
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    I've got a 4 month old daughter already, was thinking I don't want anymore now..
    BUT, really still want a little boy :( who knows what the future will bring.
  • HannahsReturnToFitness
    Options
    I have one daughter aged fourteen months. Ideally, I would love another one but only if nature allows!

In the future I would like to foster and/or adopt.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    2. Hopefully 1 of each :)

I'd "consider" 3 if I had 2 boys, or 2 girls.
  • BubbleGumKisses
    BubbleGumKisses Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I've got an 8 year old boy, who I had when I was just 19 and his dad was 21... We're older and trying for #2 now, I'd like to have 2 more, back to back, and I really really really want this next one to be a girl....
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    Don't have any, don't want any. Considering Essure
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    To the OP, to be brutally honest, your goal of having children is utterly incompatible with your goal of weighing 76lbs.
  • Smuterella
    Smuterella Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    To the OP, to be brutally honest, your goal of having children is utterly incompatible with your goal of weighing 76lbs.

Ooh, totally missed the username and picture. Yep, not compatible goals.
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I don't want any. I've just got myself back on my feet and into a career that I want to be successful and excel in, same with my partner. Children are not an option.
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    How many do I want - 0, how many do I have - 2. Just kidding, I love my girls, but am not having any more!

Bwahhhhh!!! Me too. I wanted one but have two!! Both surprises...Our daughter was a birth control antibiotic baby and our son was a while breast feeding daughter for a year baby, lol! But all in all great surprises!! And I wouldn't trade them for the world!!
  • GaglianiGirl
    Options
    We have 2, a boy who is 3 1/2 and a girl who is 1 1/2. We're hoping for at least 1 more, most likely 2 more, but unfortunately no more bc I have to have c-sections.
  • keenjean
    keenjean Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I have never really wanted children, but if the time comes, I think just one child will be enough for me :')