Just started-Any 50s out there?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I'm 50, been on here about a year and a half. There are lots of people our age here, and some really wonderful folks of other age groups too.
  • charlena48
    charlena48 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 - you can add me. I try to stay motivated by reading everyone's posts. I'm on every day a few times.
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    51 here! Feel free to add me!
  • lkc2854
    lkc2854 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 58 and maintaining a weight loss of over 100 pounds. I've kept it off almost 2 years now. :smile:
  • Katgirl60
    Katgirl60 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi I just signed up today, I'm 51, 52 in November. I'd like to drop a few pounds and just tone up and improve my fitness and nutrition. I heard about this on another website, and I thought I could oly get myfitnesspal on a phone (I dont have that kind of phone) So glad I can use it on my 'puter. It's also great to have a chat area and meet like minded people!
  • LaMiaVita
    LaMiaVita Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm 56, born in '56, and looking to lose about 56 pounds. Funny how that all lined up! Plugging along slowly but surely on MFP. Nice to meet a group my age here!
  • thingeringer
    thingeringer Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I'm one of you! Welcome.
  • KLuyk
    KLuyk Posts: 19
    Options
    Hi! Yep, I am 54 and would be happy to cheer you on! Antique Mom is my name!
  • weigh2goal
    weigh2goal Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looks like I am the senior of the group. I too have tried WW on line as well as South Beach. I am actively a member of TOPS. I love this website as it keeps me on track. Between WW and SB, I sort of lean towards SB. I was on Phase 1 for one month and lost 5.5 lbs but since I got sidetracked I gained it back. But I am not giving up. It's back to Phase 1. It works for me.:flowerforyou:
    Look forward to sharing with you all.
  • RobinBeLongs
    Options
    Turned 50 in February, and am also a former WW user. My friend has lost over 60 lbs using MFP and I am giving it a shot. It seems to me that it has everything that WW online does.
  • fitatfiftyfive
    Options
    I just joined too (my daughter put me on as well). I just turned 55 and am having a very difficult time getting the scale to go back down the other way (sigh). I am looking for friends in the same boat - I can give support as well as receive.
  • gwenmf
    gwenmf Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    I'm "double nickels" :)

Oh, I like that~! Me too!
  • Ladybug0503
    Ladybug0503 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I turned 60 in May but I feel more like I'm 45. Age is just a number. I've done WW in the past and maintained my weight for 15+ years. I started to gain when WW started the points program. I would love to have 'friends' on this site for the accountability and social aspect.