Hi from Australia

Options

Replies

• maddiekidd
    maddiekidd Posts: 15
    Options
    Hello all,
    I am new. I have been fighting weight for so long. I was put on some nasty meds because of an illness and they impair weight loss. My goal is to get in shape and if the weight comes off thats a bonus.

Its really inspiring to read all of your posts and to know I am not the only one feeling helpless and frustrated.

Thanks and don't stop writing.
  • smsgreaves
    smsgreaves Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    So nice to see a big contingent of Aussies on the message boards!
    And I've gotta say I love seeing all these tickers in KG :)
    I'm from South west Victoria
  • jody2807
    jody2807 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Hi I'am from Melbourne feel free to add ..
    looking for Melbournians please add
  • taxidermist15
    taxidermist15 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Fellow australians (particuallry perth people!)
    I need to know what sort of proetin powders and stuff are the best (eg cheapest/protien per gram ect and where you get them)

ive been in the usa and have no idea on what th egood stuff is back home in oz. also anyone knows where i can bulk buy chicken breast (like a costco type place) in perth let me know please!!

pm me, cause im not on australian time :(
    thanks !!
  • Froody2
    Froody2 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    From Townsville, in Nth QLD. Feel free to add me :-)
  • moparpat
    moparpat Posts: 30
    Options
    Hello all you Aussie's, I'm from So Cal. I just started on here myself, been like 3 days and I love it, never done anything like this before. Friend me if you like....talk to you guys and gals soon
  • amesgm19
    amesgm19 Posts: 3
    Options
    I love the ticklers you Aussies have created!! I just started today with this site so I still have plain everything :ohwell:
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    Fellow australians (particuallry perth people!)
    I need to know what sort of proetin powders and stuff are the best (eg cheapest/protien per gram ect and where you get them)

ive been in the usa and have no idea on what th egood stuff is back home in oz. also anyone knows where i can bulk buy chicken breast (like a costco type place) in perth let me know please!!

pm me, cause im not on australian time :(
    thanks !!

The cheapest protein I've found (per kilo) is at proteindirect.com.au. They sell a range of flavoured and unflavoured WPI & WPC from NZ & USA.
  • sunnysideupx2
    Options
    Aussie too. Suffering my first Melbourne winter (I'm a QLDer). This is a fantastic site, except I struggle with converting pounds and ounces too. Fortunately, there is enough of it in kg's to work with.
  • teannaj
    teannaj Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm from sunny Mackay in north Queensland . Am looking to drop about 25kg which is retry daunting. Would love to add some friends as I need help to stay motivated. Anyone want to add?
  • ndev777
    ndev777 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi guys and gals, my name is Val. Vic

Feel free to add me :)
  • mawatkins71
    Options
    Hello, Im from Seminole, Florida, USA, I'm on a medical weight loss program....... for the 2nd time, I lost 50 lbs the first time and did wonderful, unfortunetly, I lapsed due to job change and now am 183lbs. My goal is 130 and lean, I will get there, nice to have friends along the way! CRACK ON! Keep in touch!!
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! We can all use each other's support (too bad they don't have and automatic conversion on the site, huh?:tongue:
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    my son and grandkids are in Perth, love it out there. but jetties and sizzlers oh and wendys oh i have to be careful.
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Middle of nowhere, QLD. My son has been talked into buying me something nice when I hit the 20 kilo mark ;)
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Seems I have lost my ticker entirely now...I'm hopeless with technology :smooched:
  • LisaAdamo
    LisaAdamo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone. This is my first time actually using this site. Signed up months ago and forgot. Plan on committing to track and see if I can just loose 3 more lbs. See someone is from Seminole FL. I grew up in Seminole and boy has it changed. I graduate high school in 1979 and move shortly after that. Still love Florida.
  • CubicalF13
    CubicalF13 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    hi im australian. brisbane. i under estimated counting calories until using this app. i always thought i was active enough to justify what i was eating. This app has helped me to monitor my eating as well as lose weight without really having to do to much exercise. cant go without logging now its addictive lol.
  • Quaters
    Quaters Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    welcome i am from Aus, victoria, this is a great site to use and get encouragement from and excellent information, good luck
  • espy1975
    espy1975 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    welcome and good luck!

i love this site, its easy to use and has helped me make a lot of changes in what i eat