Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What "dressing" do you put on your salad?

Replies

• tracyface399
    tracyface399 Posts: 83 Member
    I use fresh salsa, it's so delish and so low in calories and everything else since it's fresh. No crazy sodium or anything. Gives it a little kick!
  • jhalton
    jhalton Posts: 85
    I like Annies lite, Drew's, Seeds of Change and Bragg's are my fav's dressings. Also, lately I've been using Cardidni's Light Greek Vinagrette.

Happy salad eating!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Lemon juice and black pepper :happy:
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    I LOVE 'blue dragon, sweet chilli dipping sauce' Omg, that is like the best sauce in the world! :smile:
  • Strive2BLean
    Strive2BLean Posts: 300 Member
    Newman's Own Lite Raspberry and Walnut dressing. Yummy. His Sesame ginger is also good for and Asian tasting flavor and less calories that the raspberry walnut.
  • Ralphrabbit
    Ralphrabbit Posts: 351 Member
    Go naked & enjoy the taste of the salad!
  • Bethaniey
    Bethaniey Posts: 10
    I use any dressing that I like that is low carb and has very little sugar. And really, a little goes a long way. Let's face it, if you're going to have a salad several times a week and stick with it, you need to have a dressing that actually tastes good. A trick I like to use is to have my dressing on the the side (no more than a couple of TBSP) dip your fork in the dressing and then get a fork full of salad. You have flavor with every bite and use very little dressing doing it!
  • tabulator32
    tabulator32 Posts: 701 Member
    Ken's Steakhouse Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette
  • katie_fitzy
    katie_fitzy Posts: 83 Member
    I absolutely love Bolthouse Farms yogurt based dressings. 40 calories per 2 tbsp and they are delish! You can find them in the fresh produce isle.There are close to a half dozen different flavors.
  • dawnblu
    dawnblu Posts: 95 Member
    I like to make my own with dijon mustard, lemon juice, dill, salt and EVOO. Sometimes I add smoked paprika and granulated garlic for a kick.
  • Tat2dDom624
    Tat2dDom624 Posts: 1,226 Member
    I've been hooked on Ken's low-fat Asian Sesame dressing.
  • BattyMama
    BattyMama Posts: 136 Member
    Apple cider vinegar. Only 2 cals per TBSP! :tongue:

This I have found works best I love it!
  • shefury
    shefury Posts: 56 Member
    No bottle dressings at all.

Either make my own with olive oil, balsamic vinegar (or other type), dijon mustard, salt, pepper

BUT I have found that I much prefer ONLY Extra Virgin Olive Oil and salt/pepper. I taste the veggies better and it makes it rich. About 1-2 tablespoons depending if it is a small or large salad.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    extra virgin olive oil and vinegar (apple cider, rice, plain ole white, balsamic). for a real special treat i have chocolate balsamic but that's only for special special occasions since the bottle cost $20
  • deepuckett1
    deepuckett1 Posts: 48 Member
    I use Maple Grove Raspberry Vinaigrette, sugar free. Very tasty! And very low cal.
  • shmiracles
    shmiracles Posts: 105 Member
    salsa

SALSA! yes!
    and always fresh basil if i have it.

basically 'condiments' is my salad dressing. any of the following things, and usually a random combination of them!
    master salad chef!
    yellow mustard, balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, garlic powder, salt & pepper, sushi vinegar, lemon juice, sugar free jam, thyme, cilantro, and sriracha.
  • stullhelen
    stullhelen Posts: 3 Member
    I like salsa too, Pace is just 10 calories a serving
  • Stacy7218
    Stacy7218 Posts: 10 Member
    Lately, a little bit of salt, parmesan cheese and olive oil. Always looking for better lo-cal options though :)
  • Raspberry Vinagrette, balsamic Vinagrette, Different homemade vinagrette Dressing are wonderful!
  • Andicat14
    Andicat14 Posts: 3
    I use Wish Bone Balsamic Viniagrette - 60 calories for 2 Ts.