Do people think your older or younger than you look?

Options

Replies

• zombiefarmboy
    zombiefarmboy Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and I probably look like I'm in my late 40s... and that's being generous!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I'm 33 and people think I'm much younger. I act it so I can see why ;)
    I'm starting to notice laugh lines and this annoying forehead wrinkle though. I know it's from always smiling so Im trying to accept it. I'm sure that'll start giving me away soon though. U
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Younger. I don't know how much younger, but I have been told I'm lucky I age so well.
  • HellsKells
    HellsKells Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I am 42 but i look 42. Heck, I don't know. I feel like I am 19 and i act like it sometimes too

eh...no, you don't. You definitely look to be in your 30's.
  • mysticfire1970
    mysticfire1970 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 in August. Most people who are guessing my age to be around 33-34. I love it! My oldest daughter is turning 24 in August and I have grandchildren.
  • mewaybright
    mewaybright Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Younger... :wink:
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    I ALWAYS get 16. I'm 23.
  • nicescent
    nicescent Posts: 44
    Options
    I am 59. Some friends told me I look younger but some days after a hard training session my body tells me I am really 59....
  • demningoreilly
    Options
    I think I look my age. However, I was always mistakened for being older before I lost 70 lbs. Losing weight makes you look and feel younger.
  • shara85
    shara85 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm (nearly) 27 and I look... 27, lol. Everyone who guesses my age is always dead on. Except for when I was a kid everyone thought I was older because I was always really tall.
  • 3shirts
    3shirts Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 but people seem to think I look mid 30's or older which is depressing cos I still feel and act about 18. I think it's my stupid hair which is determined to depart the front of my head
  • traci2612
    traci2612 Posts: 40
    Options
    I am 37 but people say around 27 or so...I'll take it:)
  • IamKendall
    IamKendall Posts: 21
    Options
    Dunno. How old do you think I look?
  • TheUglyFriend
    Options
    A cop asked me to see my license when I went to see Magic Mike AFTER I had already bought my ticket :( really? You have to be 17 to watch Rated-R movies here...
  • living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    I usually hear late 20s but I'm in my late thirties. When I say I have an kid who's nearly 18 I get a "whaaaattt??"...I used to hate it, but now I'm all for it.
  • BeSophisticate
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I'm 35 and am often pegged around 25 or less.

I'm a little worried I'll look more my age as I lose weight (less fat=more wrinkles). Who wants to look old? On the other hand, looking young is hurting my career, and my career is all I really have. I'm a little tired of everybody assuming I'm a wet-behind-the-ears newbie when I've really been in the work force for 17 years. The surprise people express when I prove (yet again) that I really do know what I'm talking about gets old. Age discrimination is alive and well and it doesn't matter how old you ARE, only how old you LOOK.
  • PaveGurl
    PaveGurl Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I generally am mistaken to be the same age as the girlfriends of my boyfriend's friends - about 12 years younger (I'm 37, they usually think I'm 25).

I've also gotten carded at the movies.
  • met42485
    met42485 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 and was asked if I was old enough to sit in the emergency exit row on my last flight. That was about a year ago and the minimum age is 15! :laugh:
  • rockermom5
    rockermom5 Posts: 58
    Options
    I usually get mid to late 20's. I'm going to be 38. They generally get shocked when I tell them my oldest son is 17. :P
  • IronPlayground
    IronPlayground Posts: 1,594 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 and people think I'm much younger.