Confessions

Options

Replies

• jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Feels good not to eat candy all day with my co workers---- I've learned to say "No thank you" :smooched:

I guess my confession is it feels good to eat candy, I do almost daily :frown:

Im craving Starburst!

I hate you all...now i want some too!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Feels good not to eat candy all day with my co workers---- I've learned to say "No thank you" :smooched:

I guess my confession is it feels good to eat candy, I do almost daily :frown:

Im craving Starburst!

I hate you all...now i want some too!

We could go halfsies!
  • Hadassk
    Hadassk Posts: 63
    Options
    Deep breathe...I haven't had "relations" in like 7 years...YIKES!!
  • jonward85
    Options

I'm not sure what to say to this.
  • hottfarmchick724
    Options
    confession: i buy bras that add 2 cup sizes so my tummy doesnt look so big and when my friends ask if i lost weight, i tell them yes:frown:
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

He's probably intimidated by your awesomeness!!!! I suggest getting a real man that has a brain!!!! :wink:
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options

Confession: Would have "relations" with
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    When someone at work brings food, I never eat it...I dont know if thier kitchen is dirty or not. lol

LOL!!! I'm exactly the same. I also wonder if they washed their hands before preparing it. Yah just never know!!!! :tongue:
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing a skirt and no panties today :tongue: :devil:

I thought about this...................if someone comes in my office I will NOT be able to stand up:tongue:
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I've been seeing someone off and on, and he can resist me... I mean, I can sit next to him in teeny tiny shorts and a small bikini top... And he doesn't even try to touch me... I don't much like that!

I have to say I have been here. I was seeing someone who now matter what I did unless I jumped him he never tried anything. I finally had to realize that maybe its not just a piece of *kitten* he wants. When I confronted him about he straight up was like "Why is it bad that I just want to hold you?" I felt like an idiot for thinking that the only way to tell how he felt about me was by whether he wanted to do it alot or not...

He enjoys my company, but he is a fair bit older than me, and I guess his drive is not as high... Now that I feel great and sexy, I want him to notice me more. He's not an overly affectionate person... I think that may end up being a deal breaker.

Um... have you tried touching him? :huh: This is the 21st century. It's okay to let a man know what you want. I find that is what a lot of men are waiting for.

oh for sure! I don't wait for him to make the first move... but I mean is it wanting too much if I walk into the room after a shower in undies and a bra, and hope he'll reach out and grab me? lol

i feel your pain girl men just dont get it though! im married to a 27 yr old that complains that we dont have enough sex well **** if you want it more then put in some effort! i cant stand it when im in a sexy mood and his dumbass ignores me! and trust me im not a subtle person at all if i want something i make it known! dump him and move on!
  • SexyMidnight
    SexyMidnight Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i confess to still having the fat girl mentality no matter where im at im always thinking about how i look and if people are saying something!! but ya know what i have lost 50lbs and its time i stop that and be the kickass woman i know i can be!!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Confession: I have not done any work all morning, I had one of my staff call me just so could leave a meeting.

HAHAHAAH I do the phone call too:)
  • Notorious_T
    Notorious_T Posts: 384
    Options

I thought about this...................if someone comes in my office I will NOT be able to stand up:tongue:

you're welcome :bigsmile:
  • Colleen_G
    Colleen_G Posts: 57
    Options
    I am scared to change. I have never been fit. I have always been fat. It is the only me I know. Who will I become? Will people like me then? Will I like me then?
  • jonward85
    Options

you're welcome :bigsmile:

I think out of all of the confessions...you've gotten the most joy out of yours.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    I wear Kilts the proper way :wink:
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I hang up on people and pretend that the call disconnected.
    I sing and dance with my cats.
    I enjoy when people underestimate me because it shows me that they can't look beyond what is in front of them.
    I don't mind when guys stare at my chest. I guess I am used to it by now.
  • Hadassk
    Options

I'm not sure what to say to this.

There isn't much to say...LOL!!
  • Hadassk
    Options

Confession: Would have "relations" with

:blushing:
  • akaOtherWise
    akaOtherWise Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Confession - sometimes I take faceless, completely naked pictures of myself and load them on a website. The comments are just way too motivating and keep me going. I can't stop :(