One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary and congratulation! You look awesome and you're an inspiration. You said the words that I keep repeating. Never give up and if necessary keep starting again. You should be very proud of yourself!!!
  • nycnettie
    nycnettie Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Loved your story! Very inspiring for people who are still struggling and need to hear about the success of others who never gave up. Thank you! Everyday is a challenge for me and I have not had much success quite yet. I pray that I will be posting a story like yours one day.
  • Cheesecake70
    Options
    very impressive.....you can doing anything as anything in lfe is possible!
  • rjcf
    rjcf Posts: 3
    Options
    Great Job !!!! Congrats to you !!!!! Keep up the great work !!
  • garzapat1005
    garzapat1005 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Way to go chicka Keep up the Amazing work!
  • EllenGould
    EllenGould Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!! But most important, you are getting healthy. I am diabetic and take metformin, it is my goal to get off the meds and control it. Your story is such an encouragement to me. Thanks for sharing!
  • slharms2
    slharms2 Posts: 3
    Options
    Wow, you look wonderful! You are an inspiration and should be proud of every accomplishment - well done!!
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    So, SO awesome :)

You are amazing!
  • CuteMonkeyGal
    CuteMonkeyGal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Even though your story is not really similar to my own, something about it really touched me. I sit here with tears in my eyes. Beautiful woman, keep it up! :)
  • witrixie2011
    witrixie2011 Posts: 224
    Options
    Inspirational!! :flowerforyou:
  • darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    Amazing job. You have not only changed your body, but I can tell through your words that you have changed the person inside, as well. Kudos to you. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • babbs23
    babbs23 Posts: 11
    Options
    I love love love that you told your story so honestly and brilliantly. It seems we all have some sort of "ah ha" moment that starts us on our journey. It is wonderful that you are taking an honest look at your relationship with food, being kind to yourself when you have an off day, taking care of yourself at the gym, and being an encouragement to those around you and on MFP. You look HAPPY and you look healthy! What a wonderful accomplisment!! WTG and best to you!
  • SALLYBIRTWHISTLE
    Options
    Hi, I know it's some time since you posted your One Year Later post, but I stopped MFP and have just started up again a week ago & have just read what you wrote. I just wanted to congratulate you on losing so much weight and learning about yourself in the process. It's people like you who inspire others to do well, and I hope this time I'll be one of the people who can post to say they've lost weight. Well done! Sal
    :smile:
  • supermoo2
    supermoo2 Posts: 77
    Options
    Well done - you look fab!!!!!:happy:
  • Panda_Warrior
    Options
    You look great!
  • natgallant
    natgallant Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi there, you're the first post I've replied to since starting MFP. I just wanted to tell you how brave and strong I think you are. You look absolutely amazing and I think your story is very inspiring! Keep up the good work!
    Nathalie
  • pennyrtyler
    pennyrtyler Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I love the excitement in your eyes in your "after" pics that just isn't there in the "before" pics. It looks like you're gaining a lot more than just physical health! ((hug!)) You are awesome!!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    tank you for sharing your story! so inspirational. Great job!!!
  • ash012
    ash012 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I rarely ever reply to these types of posts, but I just wanted to say that you're wonderful. <3 I love your story and I admire your strength. You did a fantastic job, and you look amazing!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai

This

Ditto!
  • melissan84
    melissan84 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! so inspirational. You are definitely very pretty! Keep up the great work!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!