Favorite Band....Most Hated Band.....

Options
14567810»

Replies

• jlanz10
    jlanz10 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    My favorite all time band is Lynyrd Skynyrd...Not sure on the most hated tho...
  • Southernb3lle
    Southernb3lle Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Favorite Band: RADIOHEAD
    Most Hated: Nickleback
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I'll keep posting that my fave is HURT

Until someone comes back and tells me what they think. Because you can NOT listen and not love it

Yeah.... that was terrible. Sorry.

Not surprised. One post above this I was thinking holy crap what is she on...

Whatever I guess. Everyone has their own taste, even if mine is better LOL

I'm a huge voice/lyrics snob, which is usually what explains my dislikes. There are few things in the world I love more (or am better at, haha) than singing and writing, so I suppose it makes sense. But I'll give anything a shot! ;>
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    I can't pick a favourite, there are too many. But lately I've been listening to Dr. Dog A LOT.

Most hated: Blink182 (seriously, why does anyone let Tom Delonge sing?), NFG (no talent required!), Rise Against and any of those awful, yelling listen-we're-so-hip-and-relevant bands, Green Day because Billie Joe Armstrong has the absolute worst voice I have ever heard in my life and should be punched in the throat for AT LEAST that reason (I'd rather listen to Tom Delonge), Staind because the name is gross and Aaron whatshisface is tone deaf, Dave Matthews Band-- not even because I really *hate* them but because their fans are so annoyingly rabid, and pretty much all R&B since it no longer has a damn thing to do with either rhythm or blues.

Oh man... I could go on. Yeah, really.

(I left Nickelback out because I figured it's a given.)

Girl, I love Dr. Dog. Saw them twice live and plan on seeing them again in Sept. :D
  • BlisterLamb
    BlisterLamb Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    QUEEN! Favorite band ever. Not a band, but my least favorite artist is Taylor Swift. All those cutie pie "I was such a victim but look how I overcame" songs set my teeth on edge.
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Super most favie is TESLA
    You have good taste. They were good. Too good to get basically killed off by stupid "grunge"
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    Anyways I love blur, oasis, radiohead (yes!), soundgarden, zeppelin.

:flowerforyou: :heart: I think I love you. ;P
  • paint_it_black
    paint_it_black Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I love lots of bands, in lots of genres but right now Florence and the Machine are my fave

I hate * really really freakin hate, throw the radio out a window hate* COLDPLAY
  • 10acity
    10acity Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I can't pick a favourite, there are too many. But lately I've been listening to Dr. Dog A LOT.

Most hated: Blink182 (seriously, why does anyone let Tom Delonge sing?), NFG (no talent required!), Rise Against and any of those awful, yelling listen-we're-so-hip-and-relevant bands, Green Day because Billie Joe Armstrong has the absolute worst voice I have ever heard in my life and should be punched in the throat for AT LEAST that reason (I'd rather listen to Tom Delonge), Staind because the name is gross and Aaron whatshisface is tone deaf, Dave Matthews Band-- not even because I really *hate* them but because their fans are so annoyingly rabid, and pretty much all R&B since it no longer has a damn thing to do with either rhythm or blues.

Oh man... I could go on. Yeah, really.

(I left Nickelback out because I figured it's a given.)

Girl, I love Dr. Dog. Saw them twice live and plan on seeing them again in Sept. :D

Yesssss! I'm so jealous. I was just checking their tour schedule the other day! haha
  • Southernb3lle
    Options
    I've been lucky with being able to see them at The Rhythm and Roots Music Fest in Bristol tn/va They are really good live. If you can ever see them in concert. DO! :)
  • Polarfire6
    Polarfire6 Posts: 15
    Options
    All time favourite is definitely the Pixies. Least favourite - probably have loads but will say Coldplay - cannot stand that guy's whiny voice!