Miracle 7 day diet- LOSE 40 lbs THIS WEEK!

Options

Replies

• rbrannock
    rbrannock Posts: 169
    Options
    Well,I had NO idea it was that easy..and here I am getting up a 4 in the &^%&$^%ing morning running my butt off and doing my best to avoid junkfood....how silly of me

:bigsmile:

^^ THIS ^^
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    When you say your boss gave you this diet and said you can lose 40 pounds a week... is that just part of the set-up, or did he really say that? Because I wouldn't put it past some people...

He actually said that!! Thats why I LOVE him....Im gonna look GOOD!!!

LMAO is he paying for you facial reconstruction surgery aswell?
  • Sman317
    Sman317 Posts: 3
    Options
    Well I'm no scientist but I would say that you are setting yourself up for loss of fat and muscle. Any diet that deprives you of a large segment of essential food your body needs will not work in the long run.

This obsession with seeing rapid result is one of the main reasons majority of dieters fail or gain the weight that they have lost back and then some.

I personally am not limiting anything. No food is off the table. I never want to crave any food. Moderation is the name of the game. Make sure you consume less calories than you burn. I have managed to keep a deficit of 700-800 calories a day. Count every single calorie you consume and don't cheat, you will only cheat yourself.

Exercise is important. You don't need to go to the gym. take the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk instead of drive to work.

You want to make a lifestyle change not have a crash diet. I'm not sure when you have stared this but if you are done by now you can see that:

1- You did not lose 40 lbs
    2- You already crave foods you love
    3- With in a few weeks you gain weight back if you don't

I wish you luck in reaching your goal and maintaining it.

Cheers
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Just to remind myself to read this later...

...I mean, assuming it's still here later.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I love fat people. Just sayin'.

And yeah, I love me too.

Who's up for some clear broth soup and Chips Ahoy?
  • WhyeatKachra
    WhyeatKachra Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Umm.. 2 things.

1. You do read what you write, right?
    2. Did you just forget to add a 'Just Kidding' in the end?
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    Dawwwww...it's so sweet how there are so many people that still believe everyone is serious, especially in the Chit-chat, FUN, and GAMES group, and are so concerned. You guys are precious :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • creech6317
    creech6317 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    I am sad for people who don't understand a joke, and who get so butthurt when someone is playing and trying to have a good time.
  • LilMissSunshine_
    Options
    Pretty sure the only way to lose 40lbs in a week and make it permanent is to cut off a few limbs.
  • hillaryroland
    Options
    I'm so trying this...I'll be 85 lbs by next Wednesday!!!!! Which is awesome because Abercrombie kids is having a sale on the girls shorts and I need some!

hahah! too funny! ^^^ these "diets" are so ridiculousssss
  • Jenn09870
    Jenn09870 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wait... there's a typo... on what day do i drink pee? you left out the MOST important part!! when can i drink URINE!!?!?!

i-loled.jpg

LOL!
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    oh my. i feel bad for idiots that do this.

Just to be clear, I feel bad for idiots that do not do this too.
  • jofjltncb6
    Options
    Dawwwww...it's so sweet how there are so many people that still believe everyone is serious, especially in the Chit-chat, FUN, and GAMES group, and are so concerned. You guys are precious :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Yeah...

...bless their hearts.
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    [/quote]
    Yeah...

...bless their hearts.
    [/quote]
    Are you being sarcastic? LOL :wink:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options

Agreed... completely adorable....
  • MrsLVF
    MrsLVF Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    this is all sarcasm, right?
    I sure hope so.
  • Leeanne1974
    Leeanne1974 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    When you say your boss gave you this diet and said you can lose 40 pounds a week... is that just part of the set-up, or did he really say that? Because I wouldn't put it past some people...

He actually said that!! Thats why I LOVE him....Im gonna look GOOD!!!

LMAO is he paying for you facial reconstruction surgery aswell?
    Wow.
    The topic itself is silly and won't work but seriously, did you have to slice of nasty pie for breakfast??
  • robyng1986
    robyng1986 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    this thread is hilarious! from the jokers to the believers! love eet! :laugh:
  • lucybelly
    lucybelly Posts: 17
    Options
    I've tried it before coul'dn't get passed day 2
  • wyeshiawright
    Options
    You guys should really stop it. You may think it's funny but some people are really struggle your 5 or ten pounds or just toning up seems doable but to people who are struggle to lose 100's of pounds its not so doable so they will try anything. So f**k off. Sarcasm my a*s.
This discussion has been closed.