What's your NSV for the day? Please share...

Options

Replies

• bjhouse99
    bjhouse99 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have been using My Fitness Pal for 1 week and I have exercised and tried to contiously eat better than most weeks. I am glad my sister told me about this website.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    It's kind of an annoying victory... going shopping and finding tops I liked, but the size small was too big. :ohwell:
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    completed the dirty dash 5K today ... and would run it again tomorrow. last year, before I started this thing, I could barely finish straight-up 5Ks in 45 minutes. was unable to move without pain for nearly a week after. this year? I've run a 37:09 and a 36:23 and, today, even with a dozen mud-covered obstacles, I ran a 40.
  • SilverOnTheTree
    SilverOnTheTree Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I beat yesterday's treadmill distance by 100 metres this morning and I'm still upright.

My favourite corset laces one inch less across the back than last month.
  • soul_sista88
    soul_sista88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm losing weight slowly now, but I am losing inches when it's not moving. My skirts have to pinned up because they feel like they are going to fall. Crunches are being increased. I did 250 today and don't feel tired.
  • HelloSweetie4
    HelloSweetie4 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Throwing away half a brownie
  • adbohls
    adbohls Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Took the dogs for a walk and did not get winded. Yeah!!
  • kristi5224
    kristi5224 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    saw my hip bones this week. first time this millenuem.
    had to buy new bras a whole cup lower....down to a DD.
    able to do 90minutes of cardio in one session.
  • weeblex
    weeblex Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    More nookie this week than in the last few months :D
  • matmismel
    matmismel Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    This morning, my boyfriend took me out to breakfast to this local place that has the BEST cinnamon roll french toast. I really wanted it, but I ordered a veggie omelette instead. It was pretty good, and I felt great afterwards knowing that I was able to make a healthier choice.
  • mgs68pony
    mgs68pony Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    After getting attacked yesterday by a pitbull in my neighborhood......I decided to get out and walk again today in my neighborhood!
  • theburnetts1
    theburnetts1 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've tracked everything I've eaten for the past 2 days :) HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT!!
    Did my couch to 5k run this morning.
    Did a 8 mile bike ride with my dad.
    Will do INSANITY Cardio recovery tonight after my little man goes to bed :)

It has been an amazing weekend! Looking foward to next week :)
  • jbrow2487
    jbrow2487 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Was able to touch my head to my knee while stretching after my work out, don't think I've been able to do that in awhile :)
  • MsTonyaRenee
    MsTonyaRenee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I noticed today that my fingers aren't fat anymore :) Silly I know! Also I revieved several "You are looking so good" comments this morning :)
  • EvaJ20
    EvaJ20 Posts: 33
    Options
    When I stand and look at my backside in the mirror I have no cellulite!!!! :)
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    my nsv today was down another 1.6lbs this week and found out since december i have lost 43.75 inches off my body!
  • LittleMissJDS
    Options
    Rejoined MFP at the start of my stay-cation a week ago and have stayed on track everyday. (Weekends and vacations are always the hardest to stay OP.)

I have been drinking a ton of water and even started the 30 Day Shred yesterday.

I also set a goal of cooking a new, healthy meal at least 5 days a week. I have been trolling skinnytaste.com and have already made a few great things. (Sweets and breakfast suggestions welcome.)
  • karenlavinia
    karenlavinia Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am reading the success stories board for motivation. Hey, its a step. And this is my first post. ~L
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I baked a bunch of my favorite cookies as a gift for someone today and I didn't even taste the dough. I used to make extra batter on purpose just so I'd have some leftover to eat.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    I'm wearing a shirt that's a 2X that used to be snugish on me a couple years ago. It's huge on me now. I may donate it after this summer as I think it's done. I just need to find it in a smaller size, I love this shirt. >.<
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!