• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    I turned 40 last year. It wasn't so bad. :bigsmile:
  • taralc1
    taralc1 Posts: 98 Member
    I celebrated my 12th anniversary of my 29th birthday in May
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Ok, I see all the threads for hott guys and girls in their 20's or for people in their 30's, what about those of us in our 40's? I for one am 41 but do not feel or act like it! Most people have a hard time believing I'm in my 40's with a son that is 15! I am here to lose weight, get healthy and am always looking for motivation and inspiration and would love to see some more mfp members in there 40's!!
    There is one thread prior to this one dedicated for you guys. I think the title is "a shout out for hot guys and gals in their 40's" . You guys actually started this whole thread & we 30 somethings & also those in their 20's soon followed :P
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Just turned 49 and have two sons 25 and 21. Desperately trying to get back to high school weight to feel better inside and look better on the outside.
  • RES2333
    RES2333 Posts: 36
    Turned 42 last month.
  • 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Turned 42 in May
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    I will be 40 on August 2nd! Can I get a Woot! Woot!? :)

Woot Woot!! You don't look like your almost 40 so your doing something right!
  • stpetegirl
    Ok, I see all the threads for hott guys and girls in their 20's or for people in their 30's, what about those of us in our 40's? I for one am 41 but do not feel or act like it! Most people have a hard time believing I'm in my 40's with a son that is 15! I am here to lose weight, get healthy and am always looking for motivation and inspiration and would love to see some more mfp members in there 40's!!
    There is one thread prior to this one dedicated for you guys. I think the title is "a shout out for hot guys and gals in their 40's" . You guys actually started this whole thread & we 30 somethings & also those in their 20's soon followed :P
    I guess I just didn't look hard enough for a 40 something thread! But was told about it after this one...something about 40 year old studs...lol
  • Shelgirl001
    Shelgirl001 Posts: 477 Member
    I'm 41 and in 2 weeks will be 42. Some days I feel older, some days much younger. I have people telling me they think maybe I'm almost 30 all the time, or even younger, before they know I have a 14 year old son.
  • stpetegirl
    Just turned 49 and have two sons 25 and 21. Desperately trying to get back to high school weight to feel better inside and look better on the outside.

Don't worry about getting to high school weight, aim for a weight that you feel good at and look healthy! I know I'll never hit high school weight, because 110 is just not something I think I'd look good at! lol Best of luck! Hope you are able to reach your goals!
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    I just saw this and I'm 48- 49 at the end of this month! I'm back to my high school weight and in the best shape of my life thanks to this website and the primal eating.
    "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me Phillipian" 4:13 (even eat right and exercise!)
    That's me 2nd from left w/sister, mom and daughter.
  • bbaker172
    bbaker172 Posts: 93
    40yrs old, 4 kids (that's my baby in the pic with me) 40lbs overweight, but I'm here with all of you guys trying to get this extra flub off me!!
    And I don't know about you guys, but I totally miss the 80's!!!
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    I will be 41 in September and never felt sexier! Funny that when I was 16 people thought I was in my mid 20's by how I carried myself. Now they think I am in my 30's. One of my husband's coworkers guessed I was 32 last year. I'll take it! The more weight I lose the younger I look. You go ladies and gentlemen in your 40's! We are the fabulous generation!
  • mineboy
    mineboy Posts: 2,478 Member
    I am 45.......................
  • stpetegirl
    40yrs old, 4 kids (that's my baby in the pic with me) 40lbs overweight, but I'm here with all of you guys trying to get this extra flub off me!!
    And I don't know about you guys, but I totally miss the 80's!!!
    [/quote

I agree! I so miss the 80's!! Give me my 80's hair!! lol
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    I'm SUCH an 80s chick, lol. Loved the 80s!! :bigsmile:
  • ScottFree_66
    ScottFree_66 Posts: 200
    I'm 46 and joined this site in March... it is awesome to see other people in the same age group... was starting to think this site was only for people in the 20's :)

I could definitely use some MFP friends in the their 40's....
  • stpetegirl
    @scottcecil I'm finding lots in the 40's!! Which is great because somethimes, I think that we face different issues losing weight!

@blonde71....ME TOO!! I loved the 80's! Miss the big hair and the big hair bands!!!
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    I'm SUCH an 80s chick, lol. Loved the 80s!! :bigsmile:

The 80's ruled! Even the stuff that sucked was epic. :happy:
  • LosingWeight4Good
    LosingWeight4Good Posts: 156 Member
    I am 47. I keep telling myself it is just a number. ;p