The embarrasing questions thread....

Options

Replies

• Beccap1989
    Options
    love this thread, can't stop laughing.

guys does your manhood really get bigger, or can you just see it better?
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options
    Why is it that now that I am eating right does my sweat smell like cooked onions? I never had that problem before and no I don't eat a lot of onions. To be more specific, it always reminds me of the smell left in your car after you get Whataburger (for those of you who know that place).
  • gemmalouise85
    gemmalouise85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options

taht made me LOL
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    I wasnt being mean or wanting cause a freak show, i was genuinly curious as i have fat everywhere and google gave me wierd results, so I posted here about fat 'there' yea its embarrasing and wondered if anyone else as curious mind and any embarrasing questions we can all help with regarding losing weight or just a curious question.. thought be light hearted topic and better than the 'rate me' stuff :) x

sorry if i caused affence or people thought i was taking the p#ss i honestly wasn't.

dont apologize...people are having fun.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    I wasnt being mean or wanting cause a freak show, i was genuinly curious as i have fat everywhere and google gave me wierd results, so I posted here about fat 'there' yea its embarrasing and wondered if anyone else as curious mind and any embarrasing questions we can all help with regarding losing weight or just a curious question.. thought be light hearted topic and better than the 'rate me' stuff :) x

sorry if i caused affence or people thought i was taking the p#ss i honestly wasn't.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *thinking about the possible results Google could have given you*
  • recoiljpr
    recoiljpr Posts: 292
    Options

Well, every guy WISHES it would actually get bigger, it doesn't. It's the same size it's always been, just not hidden by a bunch of fat. :-)
  • gemmalouise85
    Options

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: *thinking about the possible results Google could have given you*

DONT even look at the image results - i think im going to have nightmeres. and yes google is no longer my friend.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Are you guys fart while doing your excercises?
    What is it? A gassy foods diet means not eating foods that can cause gas, bloating, and discomfort. Some foods cause you gas after you eat them. Each person has their own reaction to single foods. You may not develop gas when eating all of these foods.

Care:

Do not eat the gas-causing foods below for a few weeks or until your gas goes away. Try the less gas-causing foods on the second set of lists.

When you are ready to try the gas-causing foods again, add one at a time to see if you get gas. Wait a few days before trying a new food. This will help you find out which foods cause you gas.

Ask caregivers about lactase enzyme pills, like Lactaid™ if you have trouble with dairy foods and drinks. These pills help break down the milk sugar (lactose) that may be causing your problem.

Sometimes cooked dried beans cause some people too much gas. Try one of the products made to help digest (break down) beans, like Bean-o™.

There are other things that you can do to keep from getting gas.

Do not use straws or drink from bottles with narrow openings. Drink fewer bubbly liquids, such as soda pop, bubbly water, or beer. Do not eat foods that have a lot of air in them, such as whipped cream or meringue.

Sipping drinks, chewing gum, or sucking hard candy make you swallow often. You may swallow extra air and then have more gas. Eating slowly and not smoking will also lessen gas.

Increase your fiber intake slowly over a period of several months. This will give your body more time to get used to the fiber without causing too much gas.

LESS GAS CAUSING FOODS: The following foods cause less gas.

DAIRY:

Lowfat cheese and cottage cheese

Lowfat frozen yogurt

Plain or fruit lowfat yogurt

DRIED LEGUMES:

Smooth peanut butter

FRUITS:

Cooked or canned fruits without peels, like applesauce or fruit cocktail

Filtered fruit juices without added fructose (sugar)

Lower fiber fruits, like grapes, kiwi, plums, or nectarines

GRAINS AND STARCHES:

Angel food cake

Breads, rolls, and pastas made with white or refined flours

Cooked pastas with light sauces

Farina type cereals, like cream of wheat or rice

Mashed potatoes without skins

White rice

MEATS AND MEAT SUBSTITUTES:

Eggs cooked without frying, like poached or boiled

Lean meat, fish, and poultry cooked without lots of fat

VEGETABLES:

Carrots

Summer squash and winter squash

Vegetable soup

THE FOODS BELOW CAN CAUSE GAS: Avoid these foods for a few weeks to see if your problems with gas lessen.

ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS:

Mannitol (TM)

Sorbitol (TM)

DAIRY:

Cream

Ice cream

Ice milk

Milk

Milk products

DRIED LEGUMES:

Baked beans

Dried beans, like kidney, pinto, garbanzos, lima, and navy

Dried peas, like split peas and lentils

Soybeans

FRUITS:

Apples

Avocados

Bananas

Melon

Prunes and raisins

GRAINS AND STARCHES:

Bran cereal or breads

Large amounts of wheat products

HIGH FAT FOODS:

Fatty meats

Fried foods

Gravies

Pastries

Rich cream sauces

VEGETABLES:

Broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, and cauliflower

Corn

Cucumber

Green peppers

Kohlrabi

Onions and leeks

Radishes, rutabaga and turnips

Sauerkraut

CALL YOUR CAREGIVER IF:

You have questions about the serving sizes on this diet.

You have questions about how to prepare or cook foods on this diet.

You have questions about how or where to buy foods on this diet.

You have questions or concerns about your illness, medicine, or this diet.

BUMP For later!
  • samcorvus
    samcorvus Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Yes.

For the wee wee guy: It's because you use the same neuromuscular pathways for the butt and genitalia. It's just generally easy to contract both sets of muscles than differentiate.

Has anyone else noticed that on the little to no carb diet your teeth get whiter and you have no plaque when you wake up?
  • MeliJean78
    MeliJean78 Posts: 249
    Options
    My question is:

Why does a healthy diet cause me to fart so much?

Be proud of your healthy colon!
  • gemmalouise85
    Options

Yes.

For the wee wee guy: It's because you use the same neuromuscular pathways for the butt and genitalia. It's just generally easy to contract both sets of muscles than differentiate.

Has anyone else noticed that on the little to no carb diet your teeth get whiter and you have no plaque when you wake up?

i'll happlily give up carbs for this!
    how do people cope without carbs? your are strong very strong!
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Why is it that now that I am eating right does my sweat smell like cooked onions? I never had that problem before and no I don't eat a lot of onions. To be more specific, it always reminds me of the smell left in your car after you get Whataburger (for those of you who know that place).

Just weird PH-related stuff, I'm sure. Onions contain sulpher, and I think our bodies might have some as well..

Anyway, as an aside, when I was at my largest and really not taking care of my body, when I would get nervous and sweat (because I didn't work up a sweat otherwise!), my body smelled like stale air... like that awful smell when you crank on your AC in the dead heat?? Yeah.. sexy.
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Okay so I'm curious reguarding people who lost weight i cant help it sorry.. so thought be nice so have some light hearted questions and answers reguarding curious, strange, embarrasing questions you want to know... tak to each other have a giggle..

so mine is - people who lost weight do you lose weight in your pubic area? x

I think for us gents, our schlong grows an inch for every 30 lbs or something like that.

This nearly had me spewing my water all over my computer here at work, lol. Made my day :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Anyone ever notice how your pointer finger fits perfectly in your nostril? Like it was meant to be. :happy:
  • lciupa
    lciupa Posts: 48
    Options
    Anyone ever notice how your pointer finger fits perfectly in your nostril? Like it was meant to be. :happy:

how many people just tried this?
  • Annette_rose
    Annette_rose Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, this thread has me laughing and I needed a good laugh today :laugh:
  • gemmalouise85
    Options
    does sweating get better the once lost weight?
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options

Woah! My pointer finger.... gosh, i was growing my pinkie fingernails out really long for that 'purpose'. I iz doing it wrong :(
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    does sweating get better the once lost weight?

Actually, I've noticed that during activities, you sweat more as you get healthier. Of course, your body doesn't just randomly break into a sweat (i.e, you don't sweat when you go up 1 flight of stairs, but when doing a kickboxing workout, you may have to change shirts a few times)
  • Amryfal
    Amryfal Posts: 225
    Options
    What is this? A freak show?

freaks are awesome!

and this thread is SLAYING me.