Random Compliments... Love them or think they are creepy?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I like them, when I do get them. On the same note, I would give out more but the last thing I want to do is come across like a creep.
  • HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'll take and appreciate anything I can get.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    I love random compliments and love giving them out :-)

I tend to give them out a lot, but there are still lots of times when I hold my tongue or feel too shy. I should try and hold back less. I like to tell it how I see it.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Creepy from guys for me. Dunno.
  • redi2
    redi2 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    love them!! :)
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    im an attention slut - i love them all.
    \

ME toooo!!!!
  • WhatDoesLisa
    WhatDoesLisa Posts: 214
    Options
    I think random compliments are great. I might be taken aback at first because nowadays they are so rare, but after the initial shock wears off, they make my day. :happy:

THIS ^^ !!

It's funny I saw this thread - I saw a woman in the grocery store the other day and I really wanted to tell her she has GREAT legs but didn't because I thought it would sound funny. I mean, this woman had strong, muscular, perfect legs - and she was wearing a pair of short exercise-type shorts to show them off so it was obvious she had worked for those legs. Now I kind of wish I had said something! :ohwell:

I complimented a woman in the grocery store last weekend on her amazing legs and she told me about her workout routine and her diet. She appreciated the compliment and I learned that lunges and squats are key and a clean diet 90% of the time really helps her. Good exchange all around!