Guys who find curvy girls more attractive...

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• HulaHips83
    HulaHips83 Posts: 129
    Options
    My husband actually broke up with one of his exes, who did some modeling, because he couldn't stand her obsession with weight and because she was too skinny. He said that prior to getting physically involved with her, she looked like a dream. He even enjoyed his first few physical encounters with her. ***TMI warning*** But the first time she was on top, he could see how bony she was and felt like he was going to break her in half. He said he could do it with her anymore for fear of her being so fragile. After that he seriously dated a girl for a few years that was about 170 lbs and then moved on to a knockout who was a Hooters girl. He says that his ideal lady is athletic and not fat, but not a stick either. I think all guys are different. My uncle used to only date petite women. He admits that he likes tiny ladies.
  • TXHunny84
    TXHunny84 Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    My husband is a chubby chaser and has pointed out other women he's found attractive when we were out proving this.( I told him to-he wasn't just randomly telling me who he thought was hot.) He was pointing out women/girls I did not think were cute... Like I wouldn't have guessed in a million years he'd hit on that chick!?... But when he did this...honestly...it made me feel LESS ATTRACTIVE! Like he was telling me "hey I like chubby/fat women and that's why I like you- you're chubby/fat!" I swear it made me want to diet more and feel even worse about my body....
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Wait, are we talking about chubby girls, girls with curves or chubby girls who happen to be curvy? Because they're all different things...
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Slutty was my usual cup of tea...and A.

Hey, at least you're honest. I can appreciate that!
  • curvymomo3
    curvymomo3 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    They dont call me curvymomo3 for nuffin! :tongue: Even at a size 6 I still had a ghetto booty, and that is just fine with me My Hunny loves my curves, thin and even now :smooched:

On a side note, all the squats have been REALLY improving the junk in tha trunk!!!!
  • Long_and_Lean
    Long_and_Lean Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Wait, are we talking about chubby girls, girls with curves or chubby girls who happen to be curvy? Because they're all different things...

THIS. 1000 times. I'm tired of "curvy" being used as a euphemism for overweight or obese. Thin girls can be curvy. Bigger girls can be curvy too. Curvy is not so much about weight as it is about genetics, unless you are starving yourself to the extreme.
  • Vermilla
    Vermilla Posts: 348
    Options
    Guys really do like different things. I've known guys who told me my rear was too small BEFORE I lost the weight (and it had its own gravitational pull back then!) I know some who have given backhanded comments to me that my stomach is still too big despite having lost some weight (I'm 5'10" now and about 155-160 pounds). I see girls who look anorexic and girls who are "full figured" all happily with men. The one thing I HAVE found, however, is this:

When a guy usually says he likes "curves," it's the booty and/or boobs he's talking about. If a girl is super thin, those two things go away, so he doesn't mind the slightly heavier girl because it gives back that booty and/or boobs in full force. NOT counting chubby chaser (no offense, just using an example), I've personally found that guys aren't looking at a woman's dress size or stomach when he use the word "curves." Maybe this is why so many thin models have gigantic booty and/or boob jobs :laugh: :laugh:
  • perestroika1
    perestroika1 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My husband loved me when he met me at 5'3" 128(ish) lbs. Now that I am about 40+ lbs heavier he still thinks I'm killer. I don't think I'm killer but that's because I know what I could be. As long as I'm curvy I will be happy. If it all goes to fluff that would be bad. I see so many seksee ladies on here with their curves and fabulousness...while I am straight I think I would always prefer some curves on a woman. Pinup chicks are the foxiest ever! And the ones that will no doubt turn my head in public!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Everyone likes something different.

Just as every girl likes different types of men.

My husband was attracted to me because of my dark hair/pale skin and my *kitten*. He couldn't care less that I have A cups.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options

THIS. 1000 times. I'm tired of "curvy" being used as a euphemism for overweight or obese. Thin girls can be curvy. Bigger girls can be curvy too. Curvy is not so much about weight as it is about genetics, unless you are starving yourself to the extreme.

Thank you.

It literally gets on my tits.