How many kids do YOU want? :)

Options

Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I have two girls, GiaMarie Jun- 3 years and Ayano Sakarra- 1 year in August. They have the same birthday!

I want 4 but I don't want to be pregnant twice more. I want a boy so, if I have to.. I will, but I hate being pregnant. So, hopefully I only have to be pregnant one more time. His name will be Robert Guy Shogun K. <3 We are going to wait 4 years though....
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Options
    Would love to adopt two or three sometime in the future (next 6-7 years?).
  • dedication6
    dedication6 Posts: 184 Member
    Options

I was doing some research on surrogacy recently, though. I think I could do it! And what better way to do something you love doing (losing some weight, being pregnant, having nice hair and skin....) and giving a gift of a baby to someone? I don't know.... I need to think about it more, but it's a definite possibility.

I think that's a wonderful thing to do (if you can handle it). I have a friend that would make an awesome mom, but after cancer in her teens she is unable to have children. I've thought about it, but I don't even want kids for myself!
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I'm undecided between 1 and 0! I have no desire for one right now, but I think I might change my mind in my 30's, I don't know. The thought of child birth terrifies me though, so...leaning towards no kids.
  • BreeLopez94
    Options
    Two, One of each:)
  • sbarron76
    sbarron76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have 3 children, 2 boys aged 8 and 6 and a daughter that is 11 mths. Got snipped after two, as we were good with the two boys. Obviously didn't work, or the wife has some explaining to do! ; ) I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.
  • sensualmess
    sensualmess Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I don't have any kids yet... but I want to have 1 or 2...
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I have 3 boys and one girl and I was one more for a total of 5 kids!
  • DonniesGirl69
    DonniesGirl69 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I have one (17 years old) and she's ALL I need.......LOL
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    hm, OP has deactivated their account...
  • RonneyKay
    RonneyKay Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I have 3... Son just turned 26, Daughter 24, and son 16.

Sometimes I think "what the heck was I thinking?" having my youngest so far a part, poor guy had like 4 parents growing up. But yea as another poster said (the snipped guy) I wouldn't change it for the world. He has Aspergers and everyday is interesting in my house for sure!) :)

Oh I could count my husband too... he is 42 LOL
  • OnWisconsin84
    OnWisconsin84 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Ideally I'd like 1 of my own. However, after trying to conceive for over a year (with fertility meds, procedures, etc.) with my ex-husband, I found out I may not be able to have any kids of my own. Womp womp. Boyfriend has an 8 year old son, so that works for me. Minus his crazy devil-c!nt mother of course.
  • jaimrlx
    jaimrlx Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    None! :)
  • MissGraziano
    Options
    I have 3 beautiful children, 2 cats and 1 dog. If we're talking about human kids though, ZERO!
  • sarabluebell
    sarabluebell Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    wanted two have two 11 and 15
  • ashlensmomma
    ashlensmomma Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I have one, a daughter, she's 19 months old. I would like to another in a couple of years or so, hopefully a boy. But another princess wouldn't be so bad. :)
  • jeanzbeanz
    jeanzbeanz Posts: 64
    Options
    I have three.

Most of the time I want them too.

:tongue:
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options

You know what's sweeter than the sound of a child's laughter?
    Silence because I don't have any *****ing kids!
  • klynn81
    klynn81 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'll be 31 next month, and the husband is 32. Used to want 3 or 4, now we like the idea of two....and not opposed to adoption!

tick tock :bigsmile:

For now...it's just us and our dog & 2 cats.
  • WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr
    WarriorCupcakeBlydnsr Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Would love to have two, a boy and a girl, but gotta find the guy first....