Does that make me crazy?

Replies

• I can't go to the bathroom if the door does not have a lock. I'll go all the way home if I have to.

Does that make me crazy?

A little. hahaha What if your bladder's about to burst?
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    does this make me crazy?

I cannot think if my desk is not perfectly organized?

I cannot cook in my kitchen or eat at the table if every single dish isn't washed and the sink isn't empty.

I cannot fall sleep at night if my room isn't clean and organized, haha ok maybe when I come home super late from a night out I'll fall asleep, but other than that - has to be neat and clean!

I cannot shower if the bathroom isn't clean. one time I slept over at my bf's apt and he hadnt clean his bathroom. I wanted to shower in the morning so I broke out the scrubbing bubbles!

hahaha

my room mates think I'm ocd. lol

wait maybe I am
  • I can't go to the bathroom if the door does not have a lock. I'll go all the way home if I have to.

Does that make me crazy?

A little. hahaha What if your bladder's about to burst?

I find things in the bathroom to prop against the door if the toilet is not close enough for me to keep my hand or foot pressed against it.

I also can't go if I hear voices outside the door.

I'm crazy. For sure.
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    I can't share a drink of anything with anybody. No matter who asks for a sip of something, if they have it the drink is ruined for me and I can no longer have any.

my brother is like that - I get so pissed when I ask him for a sip of something , and then he says u can have the rest! I don't have cooties!
  • TROUBLE2
    TROUBLE2 Posts: 6,660
    I can't share a drink of anything with anybody. No matter who asks for a sip of something, if they have it the drink is ruined for me and I can no longer have any.

my brother is like that - I get so pissed when I ask him for a sip of something , and then he says u can have the rest! I don't have cooties!

everyone has cooties!!! the sooner you realize it the better.. the only difference is that most of us have strong immune systems and they prevent the cooties from making us stupid... only the truely talented (dumb) allow the cooties to lower their IQ...

:wink: :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    I can only have the volume of anything tv and radio alike on an even number.. does that make me crazy?

SAME HERE.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Eating candy while trying to lose weight does sound crazy to me, IDK

does that make me crazy?

IM done loosing weight.. maybe THATS why I am crazy!?!?

TIME TO BULK UP AND LOOK LIKE A MALE EXOTIC DANCER! HULK, UP THERE HOTTIE
  • TROUBLE2
    Eating candy while trying to lose weight does sound crazy to me, IDK

does that make me crazy?

IM done loosing weight.. maybe THATS why I am crazy!?!?

TIME TO BULK UP AND LOOK LIKE A MALE EXOTIC DANCER! HULK, UP THERE HOTTIE

IM working on it... I am up 5 pounds... and I actually lost about a 1/2" on my waist... WTF???

but my arms and chest are getting bigger... but really I dont want to be hulk big... thats just dissproportional.. dont you think? I just want to look better.. and be able to lift 1/4 of my car off the ground :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • Gogo
    Gogo Posts: 9,942 Member

IM working on it... I am up 5 pounds... and I actually lost about a 1/2" on my waist... WTF???

but my arms and chest are getting bigger... but really I dont want to be hulk big... thats just dissproportional.. dont you think? I just want to look better.. and be able to lift 1/4 of my car off the ground :happy: :laugh: :bigsmile:

:love:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    If I walk by a microwave and there is "time" left on it...I have to clear it out so the clock comes back up.
    Does that make me crazy? :laugh:

I do the same thing. I can't stand for there to be time left.

Ditto.
  • Gogo
    Whenever I eat soup, I always scoop out and eat the broth first and eat the meat/noodles/veggies last.....does that make me crazy?
  • TROUBLE2
    Whenever I eat soup, I always scoop out and eat the broth first and eat the meat/noodles/veggies last.....does that make me crazy?

are we supposed to be related or something? :huh: I SWEAR I do the same thing.. especially with stew!!! :love:
  • Gogo

are we supposed to be related or something? :huh: I SWEAR I do the same thing.. especially with stew!!! :love:

God, I hope we aren't related..:smooched: :devil:
  • TROUBLE2

God, I hope we aren't related..:smooched: :devil:

did I use the wrong word again???

related <----> relations
    dont they mean pretty close to the same thing?

well I meant relations... HAHA... :love: :love: :love: :heart: :wink: :devil:
  • Gogo

related <----> relations

Relations - much better :smooched: :smooched:
  • TROUBLE2

related <----> relations

I want to see that naughty firewoman picture... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :devil: :love:
  • Gogo

related <----> relations

I want to see that naughty firewoman picture... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr baby grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :devil: :love:

Just for you.........
  • TROUBLE2

related <----> relations

Just for you.........

I still dont see it!!!

tap tap tap.... tap tap tap....

tap tap tap... tap tap tap... :noway: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :devil: :smooched: :smooched:
    AHHHHH now THAT is what I am talking about!!!
  • Gogo

I still dont see it!!!

tap tap tap... tap tap tap... :noway: :love: :love: :love: :flowerforyou: :devil: :smooched: :smooched:

You didn't like the "fresh out of the shower, wet hair" pic?
  • TROUBLE2

I still dont see it!!!

You didn't like the "fresh out of the shower, wet hair" pic?

I like the fresh out of the shower pic.. when there is nothing but a towel in the way.. or better yet... NOTHING in the way... :wink: :love: :heart: :smooched: although that red, white, black, and pink striped shirt pic is pretty damn hot too...:heart::love: