~Fit N Fun Sized~ Week Three!!!

Options

Replies

• marilla
    marilla Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Previous weigh in was 128.0 and today I am 127.0. I had been down a bit more, but I had 2 holiday parties yesterday and I feel a bit bloated.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    SW: 136
    FaFSSW: 129
    LW: 129
    CW: 128.5
    GW: 125

Loss this week: .5

My official weigh in is not until this Friday but 128.5 lbs was my weight as of last Wednesday. My boot camp instructor has told me not to weigh myself daily so that I don't get frustrated and I've been trying to do that. I happen to sneek a peek on the scale last Wednesday which is the only reason I have that weight. Hopefully, I will have additional news on Friday.
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    FFS SW: 143.4
    LW: 145.4 (was my TOM so i was heavier)
    CW: 142.8

Loss: 2.6
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I haven't done a weigh-in with this group yet LOL...the timing was such that the weigh in fell around my last refeed so I knew my weigh would be thrown off. I'll copy and paste from my New Year's Goal group. These dates are for Thursdays but I'll change the rest to Sundays. Use weigh-in from Saturday can be used for today because I'm having another refeed this weekend so today my weight will be unusually high.

11/26: 134.2
    12/3: 133.4 (-0.8)
    12/10: 133.4 (-0.8)
    12/12: 132.0 (-2.2) ***** Use for 12/13
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    weight January 2009 183

SW 118
    weight last week 117
    CW 116
    GW 113

I lost a pound this week and lowered my goal :laugh:

This is amazing considering that my original goal last winter was 133
    I never thought I'd ever be this thin again
    The size 4 jeans I ordered arrived and they fit great so I ordered four more pairs.:smile::smile: :smile:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    weight January 2009 183

SW 118
    weight last week 117
    CW 116
    GW 113

I lost a pound this week and lowered my goal :laugh:

This is amazing considering that my original goal last winter was 133
    I never thought I'd ever be this thin again
    The size 4 jeans I ordered arrived and they fit great so I ordered four more pairs.:smile::smile: :smile:

Way to go Barbie. I remember when I was at my heaviest (152 lbs in October 2006) and my original goal was to just be 140 lbs. I hired me a personal trainer and blew past 140 lbs relatively quickly and the next thing I knew I was looking down the barrel of 130 lbs and could not believe. I settled on 125lbs. I re-gained 11 lbs as a result of some medications and am now trying to lose the last 5 lbs. Keep up the great work.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,993 Member
    Options
    Use weigh-in from Saturday can be used for today because I'm having another refeed this weekend so today my weight will be unusually high.

What's a refeed ?
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options
    Use weigh-in from Saturday can be used for today because I'm having another refeed this weekend so today my weight will be unusually high.

What's a refeed ?

After being in a caloric deficit for a long period of time, certain hormone levels in the body change in response to the deprivation and make fat loss harder. A refeed is a period of time when you eat at maintenance or a little higher to lower those hormone levels and make fat loss a little easier until they increase again.
  • jandie
    jandie Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Marilla - great work on the chart! Thank you!!!

FaFSW: 174
    CW: 171

:smile:

297898.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • ButlerMom
    ButlerMom Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    weighed in today....lost another pound this week!! YIPEE!!! Marilla great chart!!!

SW 172

last week 169

CW 168
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options

What's a refeed ?

After being in a caloric deficit for a long period of time, certain hormone levels in the body change in response to the deprivation and make fat loss harder. A refeed is a period of time when you eat at maintenance or a little higher to lower those hormone levels and make fat loss a little easier until they increase again.

Good to know. :smile:
  • marilla
    Options
    You're welcome. I hope it helps. I think we've got a great group.
  • songbyrdsweet
    Options

What's a refeed ?

Yea, I ate more than I have in a LONG time yesterday. I did cardio for about 70 minutes and 20 minutes of stretching total, plus I played Wii Sports Resort for a couple hours. I ended up eating about 2800 calories for the day. Today I'm up to 1300 and I feel stuuuuuffed! So I'm hoping the transition down to 1300 cal/day will be easier now.
  • savvystephy
    Options

What's a refeed ?

Yea, I ate more than I have in a LONG time yesterday. I did cardio for about 70 minutes and 20 minutes of stretching total, plus I played Wii Sports Resort for a couple hours. I ended up eating about 2800 calories for the day. Today I'm up to 1300 and I feel stuuuuuffed! So I'm hoping the transition down to 1300 cal/day will be easier now.

Phew! I can't even imagine eating 2800 calories right now. Wow! The refeed will definitely be something I add into my routine when I get closer to my goal (since I am not having trouble yet since I am still far off from my goal weight). Thanks for sharing about it. :smile:
  • supermom1114
    Options
    Starting Weight- 191
    SW FNFS- 142.6
    1st Weigh In- 141.6
    2nd Weigh-in- 144
    This Week- 142

I don't know whats going on, Ive been doing Jillians 30 Day shred everyday and working out on my other wii games as well and 3 or 4 days a week I do a C25K run. I'm eating 1200 cals a day plus some of my exercise cals but not all, so I'm probably around 1400-1500 cals a day. There have been a couple days I've had a christmas treat but can one or two treats a week really keep me from losing weight or cause me to gain it? Its just so frustrating to be stuck at 142 or 141... I just want to see the 130s already!!! Its taken so long just to get down to this low, its driving me crazy!
  • savvystephy
    Options
    Starting Weight- 191
    SW FNFS- 142.6
    1st Weigh In- 141.6
    2nd Weigh-in- 144
    This Week- 142

I don't know whats going on, Ive been doing Jillians 30 Day shred everyday and working out on my other wii games as well and 3 or 4 days a week I do a C25K run. I'm eating 1200 cals a day plus some of my exercise cals but not all, so I'm probably around 1400-1500 cals a day. There have been a couple days I've had a christmas treat but can one or two treats a week really keep me from losing weight or cause me to gain it? Its just so frustrating to be stuck at 142 or 141... I just want to see the 130s already!!! Its taken so long just to get down to this low, its driving me crazy!

You could try upping your calories for a day to boost your metabolism. Have you been measuring yourself? You could be losing inches and not pounds.
  • marilla
    Options
    This is what I have so far for our weigh in today.

MFP4.jpg
  • breezy81
    breezy81 Posts: 186
    Options
    A bit late on weigh in and I will use yesterdays from the gym, I am at 183.7, so I lost weight :love: The chart looks great, thanks!!

I have Christmas cookies to bake and decorate this week plus lots of other holiday cooking:sad: Didn't eat to great this weekend what with all the shopping getting finished, I did stay under my calorie limit though and did a boot camp and lots of walking, while hauling HEAVY bags, gotta count for something right :wink: I am also doing the 200 sit up challange and the push up and squat challange, wow I am feelign all that.

Congrats to all who had a good week, and good luck in the food filled weeks to go
  • gwainwright
    gwainwright Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys,

Sorry bit late - different time zones in the UK!!

I've lost again - yippe

-3Lb - Now 142Lbs

Just hope can stick to it over the holidays.

Godd luck to everyone else and well done on all the losses!!

297226.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • savvystephy
    Options
    This is what I have so far for our weigh in today.

MFP4.jpg

You missed me. Here is mine again:

Sunday, December 13, 2009
    SW: 193
    FaFS SW: 176
    LW: 173
    CW: 171

This Weeks Loss: -2
    FaFS Total Loss: -5