30 Day shred result?? Show Us your before/after pics!!

Options

Replies

• anile2012
    anile2012 Posts: 10
    Options
    Ladies you all look great!!

I only read about the 30day shred today and will start doing it tomorrow! (I've already done my regular workout today ;D)

I really hope I can keep it up for next 30days. :P
  • adkil21
    adkil21 Posts: 15
    Options
    So motivating!
  • adkil21
    adkil21 Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm doing a blog for the 30 days that I am doing the shred. Not the most interesting I must say, but check it out if you would like. I will Be adding pictures soon!

http://surahs30dayshredchallenge.blogspot.com/

Congrats on dedicating yourself to this program! From experience it is both difficult and rewarding. I just completed my own day 2, so I'll be checking in on your blog for motivation. I've tried to complete this several times in the past but have only made it to day 14, so hats off to you and your journey! Thank you for sharing your experience. You can do it!
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work! Everyone's results are incredible!
  • surahrah
    surahrah Posts: 18
    Options
    I now have my first progress photos on my blog! Feel free to comment on it and share :)
  • Kealihc
    Kealihc Posts: 39
    Options
    I was so inspired by everone's results I had to go out and get the dvd! I just finished D1 L1 and...it kicked my butt! Had no idea I was this outta shape lol, my legs felt like jelly halfway through! Please tell me it gets better!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    I'm totally bummed- I planned to start this today- took it out, put it in and had to have a remote to get to the workouts . My remote is currently lost in a mass of boxes (i'm mid move) so I will have to put it off until I get into my new place and situated, unpacked etc. Bummer.
  • Jackieonappy
    Jackieonappy Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic
  • DivaStyle_83
    Options
    To all the Women with before & after pics "Totally Amazing" I Can't WAIT TO START my 30 Day Shred!!!!
  • MrsMichel
    MrsMichel Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WELL.. I just completed day 4, and I'm so glad that everyone motivated me to stick with it, because it got so much easier after day 3! lol.. The first 2 days, I could have sworn Jillian was the devil herself!!
    Today was my weigh in day, and for the first time I didn't lose anything, but thats ok. Im sure its muscle building from this work out. I'll keep you guys posted on my 30 days!!
    Good luck everyone!:wink:
  • KaidaKantri
    KaidaKantri Posts: 401
    Options
    Bump
  • Curvygirly22
    Curvygirly22 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    U guys all look amazing! Can't wait to try the j think I will do this first and then ripped in 30.
    Question: did you guys also do additional cardio or anything else in conjunction with 30 DS?
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • dawLs
    dawLs Posts: 84
    Options
    i think i'm convinced.
    starting tomorrow!
    i tried it a few times before but jillian drives me nuts. maybe i can put her on mute...
  • Squeeee
    Squeeee Posts: 71
    Options
    I was able to snag a copy of 30DS at my local Goodwill for $0.99 - SCORE! :glasses: The results on here are fantastic! Truly inspiring.
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Love these! You all had fantastic results! I think I need to bust mine out again. I do it 2-3 times, get bored, and quit! But I mean really, what's 20 mins?! I am going to start tomorrow.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    I did 2 rounds of the Shred. Jan and May.
    beforerobinafter.jpg
  • melly049
    melly049 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did the 30DS about 2 months ago and this is the result:

30DS1.jpg

I'm so confused! How do i do this?
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I've heard so many people refer to the 30DS on here that I had to see what all the fuss was about. I managed about 7 minutes! I thought I was going to have a heart attack :) I will keep at it and try and get a bit further into it every day - then officially start Level 1 for 10 days. Kudos to everyone who is doing it first time round!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!