Options

Replies

• ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    BUMPITY bump bump
  • dewilliams30
    Options
    I posted these in the wrong thread before... O_o I can feel a difference definitely in my weight loss and my clothes are definitely fitting better. I have a lot more weight to lose, but I'm determined to do it! :happy:

aftermydateattheriverwalk1.jpg

The last two are this year
    mewithdressiveneverwornbeforeon.jpg

218lbsbaby.jpg
  • italiankrystal26
    Options
    You all look amazing! Keep up that greatness! :) Cannot wait to be able to post pics, and I hope to be as successful!

:flowerforyou:
  • adriennegurat
    Options
    bump
  • GrammaBonnie
    GrammaBonnie Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump!!! These stories are inspiring. Thank you for sharing!
  • Karenzky
    Karenzky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump!
    Need daily dose of this thread!
    You guys are all amazing!
  • ladyraven68
    ladyraven68 Posts: 2,003 Member
    Options
    Bumped for one of my MFP friends who still thinks 1200 is the way to go.

I have eaten 1200 calories from the start and still do. Everyone is different.

Well, they asked me why I thought they could still lose weight eating more, and I thought this thread was a perfect example.

Yes, they can still lose at 1200 if they want, I'm just showing them there is another way.

You are happy on 1200, and that is great, I wasn't, and they aren't, but they are scared to up in case they gain.

We may all have different deficts, but as long as we are happy with our different methods, happy with our speed of loss, and it's sustainable, it's all good.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Bumped for one of my MFP friends who still thinks 1200 is the way to go.

I have eaten 1200 calories from the start and still do. Everyone is different.

Well, they asked me why I thought they could still lose weight eating more, and I thought this thread was a perfect example.

Yes, they can still lose at 1200 if they want, I'm just showing them there is another way.

You are happy on 1200, and that is great, I wasn't, and they aren't, but they are scared to up in case they gain.

We may all have different deficts, but as long as we are happy with our different methods, happy with our speed of loss, and it's sustainable, it's all good.

I totally agree, when I read your first post I thought you were trying to get her to up her calories because you felt maybe it was to low for her or something. :) I am a firm believer that everyone should do what works best for them and makes them happy. I honestly couldn't consume much more if I wanted to lol.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Rach_Gem_n_Disguise Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Before starting 30 Day Shred
    16352481_8893_thumb.jpg

After 30 Day Shred - No More Back Fat!!!

16352481_7725_thumb.jpg

Currently now doing Insanity...getting ready to start my 5th week..will post before and after pics once I've finished that as these pics are a tad old.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    16352481_8893_thumb.jpg

16352481_7725_thumb.jpg

Great job... My back looks like your before photo, maybe I should give the 30 day shred another go? LOL I'm actually doing slim in 6 right now, hoping to lose the back fat.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    16352481_8893_thumb.jpg

16352481_7725_thumb.jpg

Great job... My back looks like your before photo, maybe I should give the 30 day shred another go? LOL I'm actually doing slim in 6 right now, hoping to lose the back fat.

Thanks Mama- Yeah I was so amazed at the difference....the weights incorporated in the 30 day shred with the pull backs or whatever she calls them I believe helped a lot. After Insanity I plan on continuing the 30 Day Shred just to maintain everything because it's basically just an easier version of Insanity.
  • Rach_Gem_n_Disguise
    Options
    Everyone's pics on here is so inspiring and gives me even more motivation to keep going....on those days when I just feel too tired to workout, etc. Thanks OP for starting this forum!! :happy:
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    That is CRAZZZY AWESOMENESS!!! GREAT JOB!
  • KellyKat64
    KellyKat64 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    this is a great sight! I currently have lost 22 lbs but have over 100 more to go after 7 weeks. The weight has been coming off pretty consistently for me at about 2 or three lbs a week. I am eating around 1200 to 1400 calories a day depending on how much exercise I am doing. I should have measured myself before i started because I know I have lost inches. I see it in my face and in my clothes but not huge changes around my middle yet.... she says grinning with anticipation.... lol

Thanks for all the great posts it has been really inspiring to keep working out and keep journaling. YEA Everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • casanmiguel
    casanmiguel Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Bump for later reading!
  • cheyenuff
    cheyenuff Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Bump. Great job everyone!
  • cupcakesnomore
    Options
    6 months in...55lbs lost, still quite a bit left to go. No starvation, eating my BMR.

Image2.jpg
  • maroonmango211
    maroonmango211 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    very amazing motivation, can't wait to be posting my own very soon.
  • lluvyblu
    lluvyblu Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    NO STARVATION!! and it feels great :smile:

beforeafter2jpg.jpg
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!