One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job, and you look FANTASTIC! Thanks for giving me hope that I can do this without surgery!:flowerforyou:
  • debobrien1
    debobrien1 Posts: 95
    Options
    You are my hero!!! Truly inspirational!! All the best on the rest of your journey!!!
  • lorijohnson1999
    Options
    you look amazing, question im a bigger woman too working my way down, what did you do to tighten up your tummy while you lost the weight?
  • ali_b83
    ali_b83 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You're amazing, awesome job! I can't wait to see your update when you reach goal weight :)
  • stpetegirl
    stpetegirl Posts: 241
    Options
    Wow! I don't even know where to begin! You are AMAZING! Your story is such a motivation to me as I'm just starting out on this journey. I completely understand what you mean by how society looks at "fat" people. We are degraded and made to feel unwelcome in so many social settings. I am so glad you had the courage to tell your story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us. I know I will look back at it when I feel like I can't do this. You are beautiful and don't let anyone tell you any different! You have it in you to make it to your goal! Good luck and keep up the amazing work!
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!!

Well DONE!!
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Not to be vulgar but...HOLY **** GIRL! You look AMAZING now!
  • CeCe_oceansoul_420
    CeCe_oceansoul_420 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful and such an inspiration!
  • bananapineapplesauce
    Options
    Extremely inspiring story and pics. Great job! Remember to love yourself. Love yourself to pieces! You're worth it. I send you warmest thoughts and wishes for your journey. Thanks for sharing.
  • Tina180130
    Tina180130 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You should be very proud of your achievement so far.....your definitely heading in the right direction. All the very best, keep motivated. Your looking good :))
  • yuckidah
    yuckidah Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous. What an amazing journey (through life, not just MFP). Well well done :heart:
  • mimi10453
    mimi10453 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! How inspiring :)
  • sashy47
    sashy47 Posts: 1
    Options
    Your progress is remarkable and I admire your mental and physical dedication.
    Most importantly, you have improved your health and confidence.

Good job!
  • sooziebloo
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing and a true inspiration to us all... x
  • KristieBreland
    Options
    Your post made me cry. You are so beautiful! You have worked so hard, and your your determination and progress is beyond admireable! I was obese on the BMI scale but didn't feel it until I saw pictures of myself. You are incredibly inspiring!! Thank you for your post! Keep it up, and God bless you!!!
  • poshcouture
    poshcouture Posts: 610
    Options
    You are gorgeous! Then and now!! Your story and resilience is so inspiring!!!!! Thank you for sharing it with us. Keep it up! You can do it!!!!!!!
  • ednawhistle
    ednawhistle Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You are DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    your post made me cry, too. thank you for your story and for your honesty. you've done an amazing job thus far, and KUDOS for doing it the old-fashioned way and not letting medical system loopholes get in the way of your taking control of your health! that last picture of your face close-up, you look so beautiful, but not only that --- you look SO. PEACEFUL. congratulations.
  • kittybear86
    kittybear86 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job :) You are an inspiration.Way to go.
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Wonderful story! You are beautiful inside and out! Good luck on the rest of your fitness journey! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!