One Year Later, 100+ loss (pics)

Options

Replies

• angryyrobot
    angryyrobot Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up your good, hard work :)
  • Reneefit135
    Reneefit135 Posts: 170
    Options
    So inspiring, thank you for sharing. You are doing a FANTASTIC job.
  • MimiValentine
    Options
    You've inspired me. Thank you!
  • taureanbeauty293
    taureanbeauty293 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! :D And happy!!!!!
    Congratulations for your wonderful results and kudos to the work you had to do to get them!!!
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It is amazing to see people do what you've done.
  • TrishaAvina
    Options
    AMAZING JOB GIRL!!!! WHAT and inspiration you are.....to everyone who just "waits" for someone else to tell them how to do it.....this is proof that it only takes yourself to change. Change your thought....change your world!!!! I hope to be there some day too! :flowerforyou: CONGRATS TO YOU ON YOUR SUCCESS STORY.....you are beautiful!!!
  • christinastokes3
    christinastokes3 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! Wonderful job and very inspiring. Keep up the good work!
  • ironicusername
    Options
    GORGEOUS! Amazing story. Thanks for posting! I'm very inspired.
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    congrats! happy 100 off!! you look amazing happy n confident!
  • POPPYSMOM2009
    Options
    wow, very inspirational. I rarely reply to these myself!!
  • lshaunessy
    lshaunessy Posts: 64
    Options
    I've only been a member of MFP for less than a month, but it's wonderful to see such inspiring success stories. You look great and what's better, you look happy. Keep up the hard work, and congratulations!!
  • macnotes
    macnotes Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I see a change on the outside, but I definitely can "hear" a change on the inside. You are stronger for being accountable for your actions. So glad you understood that no one is going to lose this weight for you except you. One body, one chance to do it right, right now. You go girl, you look amazing.
  • shelbyj72
    shelbyj72 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You go girl you are looking good. I am so glad you decided to do it your self!
  • niknak2308
    niknak2308 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    wow what a difference!!! amazing results, massive congratulations!!x
  • merseyblue
    merseyblue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It made me feel really sad to read that you were used to people spitting on you. What kind of sick twisted person would do that to another human being? You look really beautiful and you should be so, so, proud of yourself. A huge well done to you and good thoughts for the remainder of your journey. YOU ARE AWESOME!!! (I'm British - I don't use the word awesome - but you really deserve it!!!) xxx
  • chezileigh
    chezileigh Posts: 255
    Options
    Well done on such a massive achievement, emotionally as well as physically, in fact surely more so.
  • fawndam
    fawndam Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    thank you so much for sharing~~~~!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS~~ YOU ROCK!!!
  • queenbeeq
    queenbeeq Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow... just wow... You are such an inspiration, you look amazing. Congrats to you girl!
  • pennell12
    pennell12 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

I am so happy for your success and sorry for the way that you have been treated. You:flowerforyou: are a shining example of what a determined person can do!

Keep up the great work!

mdp
  • CourtneyB610
    CourtneyB610 Posts: 384
    Options
    In all honesty, I don't usually read these posts, let alone reply. I'll skim through them, but that's about it. Well I read your story, from beginning to end, and I can honestly say you are a true inspiration!! Your story and what you have been through is very inspiring, and you looks absolutely FANTASTIC! Congrats on the success you have made!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!