How much weight have you lost and how long did it take?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    IT's taking forever!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

December 2011.
    30 pounds.
  • mmmicheller
    Options
    24 pounds in 5 months.
  • iuew
    iuew Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    110 total. about 100 of that was in 2005. i can't remember exactly, but i think it took about nine or ten months., with the majority of that in seven months. i did a very low calorie diet that time, though, and with very little exercise, so i gained back 20. lost 30 pounds the correct way (calorie deficit plus exercise) in 2008. i have been in maintenance phase since.
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    39 pounds in 4 months.
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    I've lost between 33-36 pounds (we'll see at the official weigh in next Monday exactly where) in 13 months so far. I actually hit the same weight I'm at now last October, after around 5 months of losing, then held it for a long while before gaining a few back. I'd like to slowly finish off these last 10-odd pounds at a slow clip over the next 5 months or so.

The good news is this will be the first year since graduating high school I won't be heavier than the year before!
  • kristinamarie559
    Options
    8 months - 59 pounds
  • raystark
    raystark Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    A little over sixty pounds in a little less the seven months, so about two pounds a week.
  • Elleinnz
    Elleinnz Posts: 1,661 Member
    Options
    6 Sept 2010 to 6 Sept 2011 - Exactly one year 50kgs (110lbs)

6 Sept 2011 to now - 10 months - 8kgs (17lbs)

The first 100lbs was easy - now my body fights to hang onto every lb, so I have to switch things up all the time...but I am just ecstatic that I managed to "maintain" for over a year with major knee issues since December (total knee replacement scheduled for 10 August)

Hoping for another 15 to 20lbs in the next year :-)
  • AshinAms
    AshinAms Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I lost 40 kg between 2007-2008, maintained it for a good while and then gained about 15 back. Lost that over the past six months and hoping the scale will move downwards in the coming year.
  • Andreesie
    Andreesie Posts: 8
    Options
    My first week, I lost 5 lbs... but I got off track, and I just returned...
  • beekuzz
    beekuzz Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Joined Jun 2012 = 45 days today and lost 17 lbs so far :wink: , but a long way to go.

SW = 240
    GW = 140