March 2017 Running Challenge

Options

Replies

• NikolaosKey
    NikolaosKey Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am in for 120k this month, I have a feeling that my legs will be better this month but I dont want to push it. Two 10k races are waiting this month.
    @7lenny7 @MNLittleFinn @Orphia awesome goals you set there, well done!
    @OSUbuckeye906 I am confident that you will be on track!!

Stay free of injuries all!
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Ok, I know this number sounds really low for me, but I have post marathon legs and a ski trip (YAY!!) in March, so I'm only gonna go for 90 miles.

You deserve the rest! You may have already said this, but where are you going skiing? I am totally jealous, as this is the first winter in as long as I can remember that I did zero skiing and it's not looking too good for that to change. Have fun and ski a run for me!

I am going to hold out until I talk to the PT on Friday before I make any mileage goals for the month. I did bike on my trainer this morning. Only 20 minutes because I ended up in a time crunch, but it felt great. Zero pain on the hamstring. The quads were tight, but that's okay. I need to work those bad boys out! Today my hamstring feels looser and less painful than it has in a long time. Maybe there is something to this rest thing after all ;)
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    @iofred -Why have I never noticed that snake ticker background before? I am so using that this month!
  • iofred
    iofred Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    @lporter229 ... be my guest, maybe we can do a snake-race
  • ritzvin
    ritzvin Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    March Goal: at least 75 miles (I can be lazy and cut runs a bit short, but can't start skipping workouts).

Training Plan currently:
    (I missed the long run last weekend, and it shortened the next batch down to 6.5 miles in response..this Saturday is a 5 mile race, so I likely won't also be doing a long run).

qf824do64l70.jpg