Worst advice you've seen on these boards

Options

Replies

• frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else just F5ing their little hearts out and laughing?

Yes! I also read it aloud to my boyfriend as it was too good to keep to myself.

I'll be printing it tomorrow as soon as we refill the ink in the printer.

*wonders if ink is heavier than fat*
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    I rest my case about muscle and fat. I know what I'm talking about and that's all that matters.

I'm from the south, so all I can say is bless your heart....

Oh, and My My.... :laugh:

me too, :heart: "bless your heart"
  • RdySetGO11
    RdySetGO11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you don't go over your calorie goal...
    does this mean I can eat a whole package of Oreos and still lose weight as long as that's all I eat all day???

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

That is intresting!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I have a feeling this debate will continue on for at least another 15 pages.

Does anyone know how many calories I can burn by repeatedly bashing my head against a brick wall?

how heavy of a wall are we talking?

can I eat that wall??
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    If you say that something is heavier than something else, that DOES mean that it weighs more. I think I know what you are trying to say, but in the above quote, instead of using "heavier" you should say "more dense" or "smaller" or "more compact" or something like that.

Would you say that a 10 pound bag of rice weighs more than a 10 pound bag of feathers or would you say that a 10 pound bag of rice is heavier than a 10 pound bag of feathers?

If you say that a 10 pound bag of rice weighs more than a 10 pound bag of feathers, then tell me how much more does it weighs.

10 lbs of fat takes up more space than 10lbs of muscle, kind of like 10lbs of feathers takes up more space than 10lbs of rice but, they both weight the same....................

<
    WINNING flexes awesome biceps ( which way to the gym)
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

<
    WINNING flexes awesome biceps ( which way to the gym)

haha! awesome
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm from the south, so all I can say is bless your heart....

Oh, and My My.... :laugh:

What's so special about the South?

Wow... just wow.....
  • jvkh127
    jvkh127 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OMG WOW! this is definitely the best thread ever!! Had to post so I can just watch what else happens LMFAO! You guys are hilarious! Kudos all!!
  • AZackery
    AZackery Posts: 2,035 Member
    Options
    I have a question for all the smart people on here and I would love an answer.

1. How come some people can pick up a 10lb pack of copying paper with no problem, but can't pick up a 10lb dumbbell?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options

1. How come some people can pick up a 10lb pack of copying paper with no problem, but can't pick up a 10lb dumbbell?

Because the dumbell weights more DUHHH!!!! I am so the smartestester
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    it doesn't matter what you eat as long as you don't go over your calorie goal...
    does this mean I can eat a whole package of Oreos and still lose weight as long as that's all I eat all day???

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/11/08/twinkie.diet.professor/index.html

GREAT article!! Thank you for posting!!
  • frostiegurl
    frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
    Options

ooh ooh I know this one!

Because they're too lazy to work out
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options

I am not familiar with this phenomenon.
  • Jessamin
    Jessamin Posts: 338 Member
    Options

YEAH SMART PEOPLE. Answer this head-scratcher!
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options

okay.

take a second please :)
    and read what you are saying...

10 pounds = 10 pounds...
    (lol, im pretty sure anyways)
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options

I've never seen anyone with that problem. If you can show me a real person who can pick up 10lbs in one situation, and not another, I will show you one messed up person. The dumbbell even comes with a handle!
  • bry_all01
    Options

mind over matter
  • AZackery
    Options
    okay.

take a second please :)
    and read what you are saying...

10 pounds = 10 pounds...
    (lol, im pretty sure anyways)

Sarah307, are you one of the smart people? You haven't answered my question.
  • AZackery
    Options
    mind over matter

Bry_all01, are you one of the smart people? You haven't answered my question.
  • AZackery
    Options
    I've never seen anyone with that problem. If you can show me a real person who can pick up 10lbs in one situation, and not another, I will show you one messed up person. The dumbbell even comes with a handle!

Jorra, are you one of the smart people? You haven't answered my question.