What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• hj127
    hj127 Posts: 2 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    7am pre-workout breakfast - plain chobani, blueberries, fruit & yogurt special k
    rki1ms1yffbm.jpg
    10:00am snack lots of lettuce and ground turkey and obviously sriracha for days 33f9zprwq2pb.jpg
    12:30 lunch...roasted eggplant w cheese and homemade marinara
    rl6ew5aj8ulb.jpg
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
  • misscaligreen
    misscaligreen Posts: 819 Member
    Options
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
  • lchadwick3
    lchadwick3 Posts: 66 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    mjtbtdcbjgo1.jpg

My veggie and bean taco.
    Spinach, lettuce, red onion, green pepper, jalepino, banana pepper, cucumber, tomato, kidney beans and black beans with extra virgin olive oil on a wheat tortilla topped with salsa. A spicy 250 calorie snack/meal. I make a batch and eat on it for 2 or 3 days.
  • lchadwick3
    lchadwick3 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'd show you my smoothie but I've already had it for the day. I'm still trying to figure out how it starts off purple and turns green.

1 cup frozen berries
    medium banana
    2 scoops protein powder
    1 tbsp. coconut oil
    1/2 cup almond milk
    1 1/2 cup water
    1 apple
    1/2 avocado
    1 handful spinach
    1 handful kale

Makes 2 smoothies. I drink one for breakfast and save the rest (16 - 18 oz) for after my run at lunch.
    At breakfast it's purple from the fruit but by lunch it's turned green.
  • Romeo717
    Options
    Ground turkey Picadillo and steamed rice, For breakfast simple eggs and hash browns usually I prep for 2-3 days cygjkxllnuuo.jpg
  • Aross83
    Aross83 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Yellow rice chick pea salad and turkey kielbasa a99i89mf3kt0.jpg
  • Aekido88
    Aekido88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    vncbsed23kh8.jpg

Chilli beef, extra hot sauce!
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Picture not that much pretty, but food was awesome! Seared yellowfin tuna with a sesame-soy-pineapple glaze on a green salad with fresh coriander, red onion, avocado and mandarins, everything doused with a tahini-ginger vinaigrette spiced with some Sriracha.

Sooooooooooo good. I will make this again, fore sure.

299g9scrqf1y.jpg

• JL2513
    JL2513 Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    Picture not that much pretty, but food was awesome! Seared yellowfin tuna with a sesame-soy-pineapple glaze on a green salad with fresh coriander, red onion, avocado and mandarins, everything doused with a tahini-ginger vinaigrette spiced with some Sriracha.

Sooooooooooo good. I will make this again, fore sure.

That tuna looks divine!
  • elfman5150
    elfman5150 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    n3q2r8zap71c.jpg

Self-explainable. And yes, it tastes just like a real firecracker B)
  • Phaewryn
    Phaewryn Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    n0tvzdgrbpqo.jpg
    Skinless chicken breast (probably about 6-7 ounces) topped with 2 tablespoons ketchup, with one whole package of green giant steamers antioxidant blend vegetables. Large 10.5 inch plate. Earlier today (breakfast) I had this:
    gkxxu8ww53ia.jpg
    One whole box of green giant steamer chopped spinach topped with 1 large boiled egg (small 7.5 inch plate). I also had 1/3 (dry) cup oat bran made with water, with 1 tsp brown sugar and 1 tsp maple syrup, plus my normal coffee in the morning (8 oz, 1 tbls sugar, 1 tbls non-dairy creamer). That is all I have eaten today.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Haven't had dinner yet, but I had this for a snack...
    glutenfreebanananutbread_zpsd141a0c3.jpg
  • kreatingkarroll
    Options
    81quzkawipzu.jpg
    ynn9t2y0qhlj.jpg
    8btu075njnq9.jpg
    mlsispxn4drr.jpg
    y4096hk7idt9.jpg
    yt1jr73l4a40.jpg
    cvgg99n4dctf.jpg

I don't know if I'm doing this properly, so forgive me if this post doesn't show up well. I'm new here. Haha. I thought I'd post a few pics of my recent eats.
  • kreatingkarroll
    Options
    81quzkawipzu.jpg
    ynn9t2y0qhlj.jpg
    8btu075njnq9.jpg
    mlsispxn4drr.jpg
    y4096hk7idt9.jpg
    yt1jr73l4a40.jpg
    cvgg99n4dctf.jpg

I don't know if I'm doing this properly, so forgive me if this post doesn't show up well. I'm new here. Haha. I thought I'd post a few pics of my recent eats. I'm in love with flatout wraps, they make the most delicious local pizzas. Also pasta zero, so versatile and each serving is only 15 calories, you can't beat that. I'm 100% sure my portion sizes are off, but I'm working on it... What can I say, I love food! Lol

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Tuna salad sandwich (tuna, mixed greens, mixed sprouts, onion, tomato, garlic, mushroom, dill pickle, dill weed, cucumber, garlic salt, black pepper, mayo); roasted veggies, strawberries, tortilla chips.

qq56tx32iful.jpg
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @kreatingkarroll - those necatarines (peaches?) look delicious!

@DaivaSimone - ZOMG that tuna <3
  • DaivaSimone
    DaivaSimone Posts: 657 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Phaewryn wrote: »
    Skinless chicken breast (probably about 6-7 ounces) topped with 2 tablespoons ketchup, with one whole package of green giant steamers antioxidant blend vegetables. Large 10.5

One whole box of green giant steamer chopped spinach topped with 1 large boiled egg (small 7.5 inch plate). I also had 1/3 (dry) cup oat bran made with water, with 1 tsp brown sugar and 1 tsp maple syrup, plus my normal coffee in the morning (8 oz, 1 tbls sugar, 1 tbls non-dairy creamer). That is all I have eaten today.

And that is not a proper way to feed yourself. You body need fuel! I browsed your profile when, on your last post in this thread, you said you were accidentally fasting by eating 700 cals in a day, but I thought you may be following the Intermittent Fasting protocol, so I let it go.

Now, I clearly see that you are eating less than a 1000 cals a day, and sometimes less than 700. That is dangerous! You are not eating enough protein to preserve your muscle mass, and you are not eating enough fat to maintain cognitive functions. You don't want and don't need to geopardize your health to lose weight. You have 17 pounds to lose, you can lose half a pound a week and still you will achieve your goal in less than a year. What is the point of eating 850 cals a day?!
  • Hardenton
    Hardenton Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Dark Chocolate Overnight Oatmeal

Oats, dried mulberry, cocoa powder, hemp seed, chia seeds, almond milk, whey protein

oatmeal.jpg