Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

AMAIZING Results!!!

Do you just do the insanity work out or do you follow the recommended diet too?
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

Great results...I am on my Recovery Week of Insanity (First Round). Did you add Shakeology or change your diet up a certain way. I am really hoping to change the tummy hang. 3 C-Sections myself. As of Day 30 I have lost 5.5 inches all over. 2.25 of that from my waist alone. Great job!
  • fitpilatesqueen
    Options
    The only thing that worries me is to have all this extra skin on my stomach, wish I could do something about that but can´t.
    You girls look so amazing. Great job.
  • Lay821
    Lay821 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    BUMp..Awesome results
  • KodAkuraMacKyen
    KodAkuraMacKyen Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    This entire thread is very inspiring. You look AMAZING ladies! Thanks for sharing.
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

Great results...I am on my Recovery Week of Insanity (First Round). Did you add Shakeology or change your diet up a certain way. I am really hoping to change the tummy hang. 3 C-Sections myself. As of Day 30 I have lost 5.5 inches all over. 2.25 of that from my waist alone. Great job!

MISTI...I do only the Insanity program without the diet.

MRS KATIE...are you pumped about next week?! I'm scared to death. I didn't add Shakeology because I feel like I'm drinking cake batter...EWWW! You numbers sound awesome! I wish I would have took down my stats when I started :grumble:
  • SillyDrusilla
    Options
    I had really bad stretch marks. I went from 5'2, 180 pounds (when I was 12) to 5'4, 108 pounds! (I grew!) I've maintained this for the past 8 years, but until last Summer I was so ashamed of my stomach because of my stretch marks - I originally had huge red lines going all over my upper thighs, lower tummy and arms. They eventually turned into thin silvery lines that also stuck out like a sore thumb...Last year I decided to say "f it" and went out to tan. I was like a guppy! Needless to say, all of my stretch marks are totally gone (if they're there - I certainly can't see them). Not only that, but the skin tightened too from the sun (and pool exercise!). I was also using killer amounts of cocoa butter which helped tremendously. Hopefully this can help some of you. :)
  • steelersfamily6
    steelersfamily6 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I started my journey in January of this year and I have lost 53.8 lbs. I have lost almost all my weight but for some reason my belly just won't flatten. Its not bad, just a little pouch but still I hate it!

This pic is my before & the other one I think is somewhere between April & June, I hope no one is offended by my photo but I have to show people that the transformation is possible & my girlie parts are covered!

okay I can't get it to shrink the size
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    I started my journey in January of this year and I have lost 53.8 lbs. I have lost almost all my weight but for some reason my belly just won't flatten. Its not bad, just a little pouch but still I hate it!

This pic is my before & the other one I think is somewhere between April & June, I hope no one is offended by my photo but I have to show people that the transformation is possible & my girlie parts are covered!

okay I can't get it to shrink the size

It didn't post :frown:
  • annacham
    annacham Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow fantastic motivators, thanks
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

WOW! That is an amazing transformation! Well done you!!
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    sorry, trying to test posting a pic which I havent done on the boards. Following directions but if this doesnt work, sorry!

7556048338_d813a0467a.jpg[/url]

ok, finally figured it out thanks to Alexis831!!!

Wow!! You look great, what a transformation!
  • jpipes17
    jpipes17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    My transformation, a small one, but it changed my life.

Before..
    flab.jpg?t=1343925771

After..(this was taken in May, I have a bit more stomach definition now, need an updated pic but @ work)
    progress.jpg?t=1338907384
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

Before..
    flab.jpg?t=1343925771

After..(this was taken in May, I have a bit more stomach definition now, need an updated pic but @ work)

HOLY CRAP!!!:love:
  • sunshine_gem
    sunshine_gem Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Well, this has certainly reinforced my desire to never ever have children, but all of you ladies look incredible!!!
    /quote]

Haha! Me too! And yes, I agree. These pics are really amazing and give much needed inspiration!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look FAB!!!! Secrets, Tips?!!!
  • Balance79
    Balance79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options

Before..
    flab.jpg?t=1343925771

You look AWESOME! Tips please!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!