Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    this was not my heaviest but from April -135 to yesterday 124

Amazing Job!!!!!!!! How long did it take u to get your Abs??? What workouts did u do?

I did mainly cardio aka running/kickboxing/arc trainer on the treadmill etc from april-june and platued and lost nothing for a month. Then i cut carbs MAJORLY for 2 weeks (never over 100g day) and lost the last 2lbs of belly flab, while doing this i did Cardio abs (insanity) and Ab ripper X (p90x) almost every other day alternating. Within 2 weeks my top 2 abs were popping out and made a HUUUUUGE difference!

Great Advice...I am definitely going to try this....Thanks..YOU LOOK AMAZING
  • Rhonda_A
    Rhonda_A Posts: 17
    Options
    OMG!! Great results. I am a mom of 1 singleton and 1 set of twins. Twins were c-section birth and have never been able to get my stomach back into shape. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,789 Member
    Options
    you all look great, Im hoping to be able to add pics to this soon, I have another 15lbs to go, but trying really hard to get as toned as possible in the next 3 weeks so I can wear my bikini when we go camping, I bought it 5 years ago and have never been able to wear it
  • vivipr
    vivipr Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    you all look awesome!!! thanks for sharing!
    I have hope lol! Ive been running for 9 weeks now and I can see a huge difference in my belly area... cant wait to drop the last 40 lbs to hit my dream goal. Ive lost 65 lbs so far and it feels awesome!!!!
  • staceymae19
    Options
    Before is at 150 lbs, After is at 135 lbs. I have two kids, a 3yr old and 1yr old :)

20120729193418084.png

how did you do it??
  • wabecca
    wabecca Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Before is at 150 lbs, After is at 135 lbs. I have two kids, a 3yr old and 1yr old :)

20120729193418084.png

how did you do it??

Slow and steady! The before is from Easter time, which is when I first started tracking my calories on here. I only lost about a pound a week. I also started the C25K challenge, which helped with toning.
  • T_Marie4
    T_Marie4 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 4 singletons (3 of them were 3 yrs in a row) and super excited to see these results! Hope to see more! I was afraid my pooch was never gonna go away, while it's definately smaller, I'm not where I want it but haven't reached my goal weight yet. . . Thanks for posting! Everyone has amazing results and so very inspirational! Thank you Thank you!
  • sarah211086
    sarah211086 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow you all are so inspirational :) What a fab idea for motivation for all of us mummies.
  • MissSjolin
    MissSjolin Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    LOVE this!! I think the tummy is one of the biggest things we mamas worry about. Nice to see flat tummies are achievable. Thanks for posting ladies :)
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

holy crap girl.... you look AWESOME!!!!!! :) KEEP IT UP!
  • mom2scc
    mom2scc Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    i took this picture today and compare it to my belly in may ( yes i just notice that it july31 not aug 1st lol oh well)
    <<<<<<<<
  • slynn28
    slynn28 Posts: 93
    Options
    I want to post mine but forgot how to do the pics.. can someone help please ;)
  • Curvy_princess
    Curvy_princess Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    So inspirational..thanks for sharing..
  • direwolfprincess
    direwolfprincess Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    You all are incredible, thank you for sharing. I can say I have seen a noticeable difference in my stomach area but am not as brave as you all just yet. One day I hope to contribute to the hope, the same as you all have.

Cheers to motherhood! A beautiful but tough transition on the body.
  • tazzywinkle87
    tazzywinkle87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Wow this thread is amazing and a true inspiration. I am too a mummy with the tummy!
    I have just started MFP and I have joined the gym a month ago. I can see the difference already but I was worried that I would never loose the belly. Thats all changed now that I have seen this thread.
    All your pictures are truely awesome!

Thank you ladies for putting a bit of confidence back into us gals that would otherwise think that the belly is forever!
  • dosmundos
    dosmundos Posts: 64
    Options
    Inspirational.
  • alsi602
    alsi602 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!
  • dawten
    dawten Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
  • CJPreston07
    Options
    Bump!
    Mostly I'd like to say wow you ladies look great! Very inspiring for a mommy trying to tone up. Keep up the great work!
  • Ilovetrish
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

Wow you have the same body I am aiming for and I'm kind of close to where you were. I just started insanity yesterday. I can't wait to start losing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!