Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Question for you ladies who have been successful: how are you eating? And what is your macronutrient ratio? Great work! :)

I eat REALLY bad, ALOT of chocolate, carbs, you name it. The type of food doesn't have any barring on fat loss just your deficit which I usually keep around 500-800 calories. Although protein does help you build muscle I don't really tend to eat alot of it and if I eat alot of it I tend to feel ikky. I felt like garbage on a low carb diet I tried. I actually feel better when I eat chocolate and carbs. I feel satisfied and I have LOTS OF ENERGY FOR MY WORKOUTS, heheh.
    I do however hit the gym hard and have a deficit of 500-800 calories a day. I am almost where I want to be with just a little bit to go then I am out for maintenance only.
    Its really up to you on how you eat but try and maintain a 500 calorie deficit, exercise (cardio & weights), and you should be good to go!

Wait, whaaaa? You only eat 500 calories a day?

NO! I have a calorie deficit of 500 meaning I burn lets say 2100 calories and eat 1600. I probably worded that wrong, HAH!

...Hah I did word it wrong... better? I fixed it :)

Hi, your post babies body is amazing! I have a question about the deficit though. I thought it was bad to have a deficit and it's recommended to eat all of your calories back? Is that not true? 500kcal deficit is quite significant, do you not get hungry??
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    This is from my thread further down, had quite an impressive spare tyre in the middle. Kids are 2 5 and 8...
    I have posted before, but I don't think I have ever posted the back and side view of my before pics...anyway 270 days today!

From this (I esp. hate the back view)

nov11start.jpg

To this (Last week in Fiji, a reward for the hard work!) Notice the psoriasis in the before pics, it has gone too, with healthier lifestyle

DSCF4721small.jpg

muscles.jpg

DSCF5115-1.jpg

Total poser by the pool!

2012-07-22143128-1.jpg

MFP and my own MFPals have changed my life! The old me would have sat in the boat and watched everyone else dive!
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    7639385056_d9e356a352.jpg

took this progress pic today

I GIVE UP ON PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do they make it so difficult? As great as this site it, they should have an "add photo" button! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

okay, i think i have it now. lol

Ooh I want your definition!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    I am so amazed by all of you and so proud.
    I am far too scared to take a photo of my body as it is now in bra and knickers! But maybe I should. So that in a years time (or whenever) when I've reached my goal, I can look back and compare!
    I have a gorgeous apron now. It's a sight to behold. I look forward to not having that, and I don't mind the crepe paper effect my tummy will be sporting if it's all toned up underneath!
  • sherylawalker
    Options
    You look great!
  • MommyPurl
    MommyPurl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Like so many others I also didn't think I could get my tummy back to 'normal' (and then some!) after having 4 kids... these pics are amazing! You all look great, and I can't wait to be further down the road to see more results on me! :)
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    4 weeks into Insanity....
    JULY 9TH
    fjs.jpg

JULY 30TH
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg
  • cnphel0
    cnphel0 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bump for later
  • alikonner
    Options
    JULY 9TH
    fjs.jpg

JULY 30TH

You are my biggest inspiration! I am 9m postpartum and desperately trying to loose my belly! It's a slow process but it's getting there! You look fantastic!
  • cyntorres07
    Options
    That is AMAZING! I have really been intrigued by the insanity infomercials. Love seeing the before and after pics!
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing. Thanks for sharing!!
  • casnic25
    casnic25 Posts: 81
    Options
    bump
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    This is where my stomach was at when I was at my goal weight:

IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg

This is where I am at now--3 months later:
    2012-08-01_06-57-18_391.jpg
    2012-08-01_06-58-29_846.jpg
  • OnMyWay4
    Options

IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg

This is where I am at now:

Awesome job chick!!
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    JULY 9TH
    fjs.jpg

JULY 30TH

You are my biggest inspiration! I am 9m postpartum and desperately trying to loose my belly! It's a slow process but it's getting there! You look fantastic!

Slow and steady is the best way to ensure keeping it off girl! Keep doing what you're doing and you can conquer the world...good luck boo!
  • noellej622
    Options
    I"m a mommy of two.. you can lose a belly no problem. I always say abs are made in the kitchen, diet is the main thing.. but you can do all sorts of FUN ab exercises as well.. my favorite is the plank!
    visualize yourself just how you want to be, you'll achieve it!!!!
    Good luck!
  • gracia124
    gracia124 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This thread is a great motivator - thanks for posting!
  • danilee1020
    danilee1020 Posts: 85 Member
    Options

IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg

Awesome job chick!!

Look good, do u have a currrent front? We have similar stomachs, I'm wondering how much better mine can look in the front..Thankks. It's motivating to see if I can do it without surgery.
  • OnMyWay4
    Options
    I"m a mommy of two.. you can lose a belly no problem. I always say abs are made in the kitchen, diet is the main thing.. but you can do all sorts of FUN ab exercises as well.. my favorite is the plank!
    visualize yourself just how you want to be, you'll achieve it!!!!
    Good luck!

You look amazing!!! I'm going to try this whole "eating right" thing starting next week...not looking forward to it :ohwell:
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options

IMAG0475.jpg
    IMAG0474.jpg

Awesome job chick!!

Look good, do u have a currrent front? We have similar stomachs, I'm wondering how much better mine can look in the front..Thankks. It's motivating to see if I can do it without surgery.

That front facing photo is from Monday--so very very current.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!