Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options
kasslass2
kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
Hello all! Just getting started on my journey and seriously worried about tummy flab! Any pics of tummys that have been transformed (along with workouts, etc) would be SERIOUS motivators! Help our your fellow "skinny inside" buddy! lol Somedays looking at success stories is all that keeps me going!

Replies

• kelseytmurray
    Options
    Bump! I agree, totally a motivator for me to see what I can achieve if I keep it up!
  • cz611
    cz611 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm with both of you!!! I'm thinking of buying Jillian Michael's 6 week abs dvd....not sure though....I get bored easily with dvd workouts :yawn: Hope to see some pics of people's success :smile:
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Will this work?? This is my second kid and I didn't have any before pics because I was so flabby!

32 weeks pregnant...I was WAY bigger at the end.
    12543920_1740.jpg

7-8 months post partum.... I need new photo's... it looks like my avatar now
    12543920_2988.jpg
  • alexis831
    Options
    Sorry... hit the wrong button!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Will this work?? This is my second kid and I didn't have any before pics because I was so flabby!

WOW! Great abs! Love the pregnancy pic too. :)
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :
  • alexis831
    Options

WOW! Great abs! Love the pregnancy pic too. :)

Thanks... love you abs too! Very nice! Your avatar is kinda about what I am going for. Its going to take me until I am at around 16% body fat I image before I have them. At 17.2% now. :)
  • aloha311
    aloha311 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    What did you do to get the results? I'm doing Insanity right now. Just had my baby 6 weeks ago and finished my first week of Insanity. Hoping I see some results from this. =)

12543920_1740.jpg

12543920_2988.jpg
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    5975231_9710.jpg

this was not my heaviest but from April -135 to yesterday 124
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    What did you do to get the results? I'm doing Insanity right now. Just had my baby 6 weeks ago and finished my first week of Insanity. Hoping I see some results from this. =)

12543920_1740.jpg

12543920_2988.jpg

WOW YOUR ABS ARE AMAZING!!!!! INSPIRING!!!! How long did it take u to get Abs like that ??
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

this fab, was worrying i will never lose my baby belly after csect x
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    5975231_9710.jpg

Amazing Job!!!!!!!! How long did it take u to get your Abs??? What workouts did u do?
  • BriaMc
    BriaMc Posts: 177 Member
    Options

Amazing Job!!!!!!!! How long did it take u to get your Abs??? What workouts did u do?

I did mainly cardio aka running/kickboxing/arc trainer on the treadmill etc from april-june and platued and lost nothing for a month. Then i cut carbs MAJORLY for 2 weeks (never over 100g day) and lost the last 2lbs of belly flab, while doing this i did Cardio abs (insanity) and Ab ripper X (p90x) almost every other day alternating. Within 2 weeks my top 2 abs were popping out and made a HUUUUUGE difference!
  • zaftigal
    zaftigal Posts: 6
    Options
    Awesome job to all! bump!
  • luvmypwds
    luvmypwds Posts: 81
    Options
    I've had 3 kids, and my ab photos are in my profile. It is possible!
  • alexis831
    Options
    Diet and exercise! Body fat is your focus not the scale. Once the fat goes so you can see your abs then start working them out like crazy! It also helped that I was active alot! And I am crazy. I was on the elliptical 3 days after both of my c-sections. But I know my body and what it can and can not do so know yours and listen to it. My Dr. said legally I am to advise you not to exercise, then he leaned in smiled and said but I don't think you are going to listen and I think you will be fine anyway. Just take it easy. When I came in for my 4 week checkup he said, wow you bounced back fast, and without exercising, and then he winked.
    Just go for it and listen to your body! I copied this from a part of a post I just posted on ab exercising. Didn’t want to re-create the wheel.
    Fat loss is number one to having a nice 6-pack but you can start building them up too at the same time. Here are some good core/ab exercises you can start now. Also, remember there are hundreds of variations of "the sit up" so don't thing there is just one and I would try all of them really just to see which one works you out better. 5-10 different sets of however many reps you decide, I do about 10 sets of 30 or so, 3 days a week is pretty good to start you off. Again this is just a start you might find out its too much or too little for you this is just what I do. Here are some links. I like these because I am a visual learner and they have pictures! I need pictures to know what I am doing.

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm

http://exercise.about.com/cs/abs/l/bl_core.htm

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/a/Standing-Abs-How-To.htm

http://exercise.about.com/cs/abs/l/blbeginnerabs.htm

http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/aa121200b.htm
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    There are some great abs on here! Great motivation! Keep it up girls.
  • helenlp83
    helenlp83 Posts: 67
    Options
    5975231_9710.jpg

Blimey!! 11lb makes a huge difference. You look fab!
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    OP, you beat me to it. Keep them coming!
  • alexis831
    Options

12543920_1740.jpg

12543920_2988.jpg

WOW YOUR ABS ARE AMAZING!!!!! INSPIRING!!!! How long did it take u to get Abs like that ??

Thanks.... I started seeing them really good about 3-4 months post partum. It really depends on how much belly fat you have to get through before you start to see them. And it depends on how your body burns fat and where too. I know girls that have the same set of Abs I do but have a 22% body fat because most of their fat is in their butt or thighs. I am at 17.2% and need to get down to 16% to be where I want to be fit and body wise.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!