Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    <---- I have 2 kids, a 2 year old and a 7 year old! Gained 50+ pounds with each pregnancy!

What did you do?
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    <---- I have 2 kids, a 2 year old and a 7 year old! Gained 50+ pounds with each pregnancy!

What did you do?

I lift heavy 6 days a week, 20-30 min. of cardio daily, and eat clean 95% of the time! ANYBODY can do it, it just takes lots of sweat and dedication!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options

Very nice!
  • AimersBee
    AimersBee Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    bump! great inspiration!
  • gust1247
    gust1247 Posts: 23
    Options
    Beautiful! Question for you ladies who have been successful: how are you eating? And what is your macronutrient ratio? Great work! :)
  • Innerautumn
    Innerautumn Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I got HUGE with all of my babies. I have never had multiples but I looked like it! My stretch marks on my hips split open and bled with my first two babies during the last month. My doctor said I have an "umbilical hernia" which means that my belly button was pushed out so far, it would need surgery to be repaired. I once had a friend who is a nurse tell me that I should get my ab muscles sewn back together. I asked if they looked like they were messed up and she said yes! I worry that my stomach will never be flat without a tummy tuck! I am working really hard and hope that someday i can have great after shots like some of the other mommies have posted!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    Beautiful! Question for you ladies who have been successful: how are you eating? And what is your macronutrient ratio? Great work! :)

My diary is open (my macros and calories are off for the next few weeks b/c I'm recovering from surgery). I usually do 1.5 g. of protein per pound of body weight, .5 g. of fat per pound of body weight, and .5 to 1 g. of carbs per pound of body weight. I adjust my carbs every few weeks, depending on how I look and feel.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Mine is still a work in progress

menow.jpg
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thanks you guys you look awesome! Mine isn't from baby weight (as my kids are older). I had my body back after both pregnancies --this is from getting heavier later in life. I have more stretch marks now then I ever thought about having then! From yo-yo dieting, etc. I guess the same holds though....work at it enough and you can make it go away!
  • Nessiechickie
    Nessiechickie Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Will this work?? This is my second kid and I didn't have any before pics because I was so flabby!

32 weeks pregnant...I was WAY bigger at the end.
    12543920_1740.jpg

7-8 months post partum.... I need new photo's... it looks like my avatar now
    12543920_2988.jpg
    Wow! Your amazing! :noway:
  • alexis831
    Options

I eat REALLY bad, ALOT of chocolate, carbs, you name it. The type of food doesn't have any barring on fat loss just your deficit which I usually keep around 500-800 calories. Although protein does help you build muscle I don't really tend to eat alot of it and if I eat alot of it I tend to feel ikky. I felt like garbage on a low carb diet I tried. I actually feel better when I eat chocolate and carbs. I feel satisfied and I have LOTS OF ENERGY FOR MY WORKOUTS, heheh.
    I do however hit the gym hard and have a deficit of 500-800 calories a day. I am almost where I want to be with just a little bit to go then I am out for maintenance only.
    Its really up to you on how you eat but try and maintain a 500 calorie dificit, exercise (cardio & weights), and you should be good to go!
  • alexis831
    Options
    I got HUGE with all of my babies. I have never had multiples but I looked like it! My stretch marks on my hips split open and bled with my first two babies during the last month. My doctor said I have an "umbilical hernia" which means that my belly button was pushed out so far, it would need surgery to be repaired. I once had a friend who is a nurse tell me that I should get my ab muscles sewn back together. I asked if they looked like they were messed up and she said yes! I worry that my stomach will never be flat without a tummy tuck! I am working really hard and hope that someday i can have great after shots like some of the other mommies have posted!

You will so get there you just need to loose some more body fat and then get a little muscle which will help hold everything together. You SO can do this!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    Hot damn- hope I can get a flat belly and abs like some of you!!! I've only had one baby- but I have belly for days. And stretch marks galore. Wahhh! :sad:
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

I eat REALLY bad, ALOT of chocolate, carbs, you name it. The type of food doesn't have any barring on fat loss just your deficit which I usually keep around 500-800 calories. Although protein does help you build muscle I don't really tend to eat alot of it and if I eat alot of it I tend to feel ikky. I felt like garbage on a low carb diet I tried. I actually feel better when I eat chocolate and carbs. I feel satisfied and I have LOTS OF ENERGY FOR MY WORKOUTS, heheh.
    I do however hit the gym hard and have a deficit of 500-800 calories a day. I am almost where I want to be with just a little bit to go then I am out for maintenance only.
    Its really up to you on how you eat but try and maintain a 500 calorie diet, exercise (cardio & weights), and you should be good to go!

Wait, whaaaa? You only eat 500 calories a day?
  • alexis831
    Options

Its really up to you on how you eat but try and maintain a 500 calorie deficit, exercise (cardio & weights), and you should be good to go!

NO! I have a calorie deficit of 500 meaning I burn lets say 2100 calories and eat 1600. I probably worded that wrong, HAH!

...Hah I did word it wrong... better? I fixed it :)
  • sgreene87
    sgreene87 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    bumping for inspiration
  • DryFlyGirl77
    DryFlyGirl77 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    [I eat REALLY bad, ALOT of chocolate, carbs, you name it. The type of food doesn't have any barring on fat loss just your deficit which I usually keep around 500-800 calories. Although protein does help you build muscle I don't really tend to eat alot of it and if I eat alot of it I tend to feel ikky. I felt like garbage on a low carb diet I tried. I actually feel better when I eat chocolate and carbs. I feel satisfied and I have LOTS OF ENERGY FOR MY WORKOUTS, heheh.
    Its really up to you on how you eat but try and maintain a 500 calorie dificit, exercise (cardio & weights), and you should be good to go!
    [/quote]

I love this. Thank you for your honesty :) Good to know we don't have to be PERFECT all the time!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    7639385056_d9e356a352.jpg

took this progress pic today

I GIVE UP ON PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do they make it so difficult? As great as this site it, they should have an "add photo" button! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

okay, i think i have it now. lol
  • ilovemybuggy
    Options

Its really up to you on how you eat but try and maintain a 500 calorie deficit, exercise (cardio & weights), and you should be good to go!

NO! I have a calorie deficit of 500 meaning I burn lets say 2100 calories and eat 1600. I probably worded that wrong, HAH!

...Hah I did word it wrong... better? I fixed it :)

Ohhhh, okay. Whew, I was scared for you. LOL
  • momswanson
    momswanson Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Bump for inspiration!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!