Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• Grumpy72ga
    Grumpy72ga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    (first post)

Wow, thank you ladies for sharing. You've inspired me. I'm just starting on this journey - Mum of 4, 3 by section. I also have a non-problematic belly button hernia, 40 lbs to lose and an apron that is horribly unsexy! Oh, and I'm rapidly approaching my 40th birthday! *sigh*

I'm starting with Ripped in 30, moving to Shred and hope to work on to insanity (when I can justify the price!!) and I'm cleaning up my eating.

Babysteps! And you've just inspired me! Thank you! :)
  • k8ermarie
    k8ermarie Posts: 204
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

Great results...I am on my Recovery Week of Insanity (First Round). Did you add Shakeology or change your diet up a certain way. I am really hoping to change the tummy hang. 3 C-Sections myself. As of Day 30 I have lost 5.5 inches all over. 2.25 of that from my waist alone. Great job!

MISTI...I do only the Insanity program without the diet.

MRS KATIE...are you pumped about next week?! I'm scared to death. I didn't add Shakeology because I feel like I'm drinking cake batter...EWWW! You numbers sound awesome! I wish I would have took down my stats when I started :grumble:

Ha...I am freaking out! :) I watched a video "Max Interval Circuit Review" by Tyler Robbins on You Tube and it made it worse!!! He said on a 1-5 scale of difficulty this needed to be a 7 but he kept it at 5 being most difficult! He also said it's like going from Kindergarten to a University! But I just keep telling myself I may not be the best when I first start and that great results aren't easy so I am going to have to "Dig Deep" and it will get better with time! :) I will report back after my Day 1! Assuming I survive. LOL! :) Good luck!
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

Great results...I am on my Recovery Week of Insanity (First Round). Did you add Shakeology or change your diet up a certain way. I am really hoping to change the tummy hang. 3 C-Sections myself. As of Day 30 I have lost 5.5 inches all over. 2.25 of that from my waist alone. Great job!

MISTI...I do only the Insanity program without the diet.

MRS KATIE...are you pumped about next week?! I'm scared to death. I didn't add Shakeology because I feel like I'm drinking cake batter...EWWW! You numbers sound awesome! I wish I would have took down my stats when I started :grumble:

Ha...I am freaking out! :) I watched a video "Max Interval Circuit Review" by Tyler Robbins on You Tube and it made it worse!!! He said on a 1-5 scale of difficulty this needed to be a 7 but he kept it at 5 being most difficult! He also said it's like going from Kindergarten to a University! But I just keep telling myself I may not be the best when I first start and that great results aren't easy so I am going to have to "Dig Deep" and it will get better with time! :) I will report back after my Day 1! Assuming I survive. LOL! :) Good luck!

Not cool...not cool at all! LOL!
  • Mistyblu08
    Mistyblu08 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Sorry... hit the wrong button!

ok so how did you do that???? lol
  • Mistyblu08
    Options
    sorry, trying to test posting a pic which I havent done on the boards. Following directions but if this doesnt work, sorry!

7556048338_d813a0467a.jpg[/url]

ok, finally figured it out thanks to Alexis831!!!

Wow!! You look great, what a transformation!

thats fantastic!! Now how did you do it?!?!? lmbo
  • Mistyblu08
    Options
    7639385056_d9e356a352.jpg

took this progress pic today

I GIVE UP ON PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do they make it so difficult? As great as this site it, they should have an "add photo" button! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

okay, i think i have it now. lol

Ooh I want your definition!

I am with you! lol amazing progress!!
  • Tlopez428
    Tlopez428 Posts: 115
    Options
    THIS IS SOOOOOOO INSPIRING. YOU LOOK AMMMMMAAAAAZZZZZINNNNNNGGGG!

This is from my thread further down, had quite an impressive spare tyre in the middle. Kids are 2 5 and 8...
    I have posted before, but I don't think I have ever posted the back and side view of my before pics...anyway 270 days today!

From this (I esp. hate the back view)

nov11start.jpg

To this (Last week in Fiji, a reward for the hard work!) Notice the psoriasis in the before pics, it has gone too, with healthier lifestyle

DSCF4721small.jpg

muscles.jpg

DSCF5115-1.jpg

Total poser by the pool!

2012-07-22143128-1.jpg

MFP and my own MFPals have changed my life! The old me would have sat in the boat and watched everyone else dive!
  • wagosta
    wagosta Posts: 6
    Options
    I am so inspired!!! I want your guys' abs!!! I'm on day 6 of 30 day shred, then I'm thinking of doing "ripped in 30" and work myself towards insanity. I'm 42 with 4 kids, 2 by c-sec. I already "feel" a difference, but I really can't wait until I "see" a difference!!! Keep the pics coming! Very very inspiring! You all look GREAT!!!!
  • jpipes17
    jpipes17 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is from my thread further down, had quite an impressive spare tyre in the middle. Kids are 2 5 and 8...
    I have posted before, but I don't think I have ever posted the back and side view of my before pics...anyway 270 days today!

To this (Last week in Fiji, a reward for the hard work!) Notice the psoriasis in the before pics, it has gone too, with healthier lifestyle

DSCF4721small.jpg

muscles.jpg

DSCF5115-1.jpg

Total poser by the pool!

2012-07-22143128-1.jpg

MFP and my own MFPals have changed my life! The old me would have sat in the boat and watched everyone else dive!

I have 100lbs to lose and also have battled psoriasis all my life. After having my little one 14 months I have what I call I pouch. Thank you for sharing these pictures. They give me hope that I can achieve my goals.

How did you do it?
  • Demmuscles
    Demmuscles Posts: 228 Member
    Options

DSCF4721small.jpg

muscles.jpg

DSCF5115-1.jpg

Total poser by the pool!

2012-07-22143128-1.jpg

I have 100lbs to lose and also have battled psoriasis all my life. After having my little one 14 months I have what I call I pouch. Thank you for sharing these pictures. They give me hope that I can achieve my goals.

How did you do it?

I made no excuses, lol sounds dumb aye - but that's it in a nutshell - add me tho and my profile says more and my diary is open :)
  • KellyAlyssa84
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

YOU are my hero!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    My belly stuck out a lot when I first started I have some comparison pics in my profile. My abs get a workout from batting practice. Weightloss was probably the main factor though of course.
  • Nikkibebe08
    Options
    My stomach is flatter than it was a few months ago, but this is my progress thus far:

BeforeandDuringpicturesmall.jpg

I'm still struggling to tone the area up!
  • Fit_ClaudiaQ
    Options
    Good to see that there's life after a c-sec...I still have my "pouch" & very much determined to get rid of it!
  • heddylyn
    heddylyn Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Can't post my before but my profile pic. was taken about a month ago. I have a 5 year old and 2 year old. I have lost 100 pounds. My secret exercise exercise exercise! :)
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Well done, ladies!!!! Now I'd love to see some photos from the over 40's crowd!
  • peasgarden
    peasgarden Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Wow inpiring bump!! Amazing!!!
  • TT_luvs_fitness
    Options
    I feel the same seeing these keeps me motivated to keep going
  • chanellelangton
    Options
    Your before picture looks exactly how I look now! Its amazing to see how hard work and dedication can transform your body that much!
    Awesome job!!
    What did you all do?
  • candctaber
    candctaber Posts: 274
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

You look amazing! I also have twins and have given up on losing my belly flab without having surgery. Thank you for posting this, it gives me so much hope!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!