Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• Des0528
    Des0528 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    You all are such an inspiration!!! You make me believe it is possible! :)
  • mmachick2011
    mmachick2011 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

AWESOME! I have had two C-Sections and was told forget about getting my tummy back!!! Insanity here I come!
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Will this work?? This is my second kid and I didn't have any before pics because I was so flabby!

32 weeks pregnant...I was WAY bigger at the end.
    12543920_1740.jpg

7-8 months post partum.... I need new photo's... it looks like my avatar now
    12543920_2988.jpg

You have 5 kids?!!! And have abs like that?!! Freaking Awesome!!
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    this was not my heaviest but from April -135 to yesterday 124

Amazing Job!!!!!!!! How long did it take u to get your Abs??? What workouts did u do?

I did mainly cardio aka running/kickboxing/arc trainer on the treadmill etc from april-june and platued and lost nothing for a month. Then i cut carbs MAJORLY for 2 weeks (never over 100g day) and lost the last 2lbs of belly flab, while doing this i did Cardio abs (insanity) and Ab ripper X (p90x) almost every other day alternating. Within 2 weeks my top 2 abs were popping out and made a HUUUUUGE difference!

Thanks for tips ; )
  • speshell4
    speshell4 Posts: 49
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :

This is amazing. I worry about my post C belly. so glad it can be done!!!
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    sorry, trying to test posting a pic which I havent done on the boards. Following directions but if this doesnt work, sorry!

7556048338_d813a0467a.jpg[/url]

ok, finally figured it out thanks to Alexis831!!!
  • Angie_1MR
    Angie_1MR Posts: 247
    Options
    <---- I have 2 kids, a 2 year old and a 7 year old! Gained 50+ pounds with each pregnancy!
  • rosarenee1
    rosarenee1 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I don't have any pics but after 4 months of working out my baby pooch is just about gone!! I think it just takes time! After two kids and 50 extra pounds I wasn't sure it would go away but after losing almost 30 lbs it's definitely changed.
  • edd43
    edd43 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread. Such inspirations!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    Will this work?? This is my second kid and I didn't have any before pics because I was so flabby!

32 weeks pregnant...I was WAY bigger at the end.
    12543920_1740.jpg

7-8 months post partum.... I need new photo's... it looks like my avatar now
    12543920_2988.jpg

Wow Lovely Before & After!! Fantistic Job:):) Amazing Healthy Journey:flowerforyou:
  • chriskits
    chriskits Posts: 1
    Options
    Remember Abs are made in the kitchen not in the gym!!!
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I don't have tummy pics BUT my stomach no longer looks like Jabba the Hutt, it looks like a normal flattish stomach.
    This is after 2 kids, weight gain, small car accident which resulted in lower back pain and general meh.
    The weight loss has been achieved by eating less rubbish and running, I haven't done extensive stomach exercise because I had an abdominal separation so sit-ups and push-ups are out. I should do Pilates etc but it is so dull compared to running!
    So it is possible to have a normal stomach without excessive crunches etc - I wear a UK size 10 (US size 6) now.
  • catwoman131
    Options
    My god, gorgeous!
  • alexis831
    alexis831 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    sorry, trying to test posting a pic which I havent done on the boards. Following directions but if this doesnt work, sorry!
    7556048338_d813a0467a_n.jpg
    oh FORGET IT!

krissagray - I'll hook you up... forgot the "/" after the last [ but before img you also need to click on the photo and get the actual website of the photo which is different. The website for your photo is actually...http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7111/7556048338_d813a0467a_n.jpg
  • Mom_To_5
    Mom_To_5 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    bump, want to read this later when i get home from work, about to leave in a few and don't have time to read it right now
  • Bxrlvr73
    Bxrlvr73 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hot mamas!!!

*bumping*
  • Hollie704
    Hollie704 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I had pretty much assumed I'd always have my belly after having my son. These pics and stories have given me a lot of hope that I can get the fat to come off my stomach (the last place I lose) and have some great abs. Thanks for the inspiration, you ladies look great!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Wow! There is life after having a C section. I have made great progress with my weight loss except for this stubborn flab above the c section line. Nice to see there is hope.
  • joslin2005
    joslin2005 Posts: 138
    Options
    Wow ladies! This is very motivating! I have read many stories about why a flat tummy can't be achieved after pregnancy especially if you've had a csection. I have read many stories stating the only way to get rid of the csection mama apron is surgery. I've had 2 csections and I don't want to believe the only option for me is surgery so thanks for sharing!!
  • sjmgde
    sjmgde Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Bump big time. I am not feeling motivated and i have a HUGE stomach issue like intertube style and seeing this gives me hope that it is possible. Thansk ladies andyou all look great
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!