New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ubgxyi2qs03y.jpg

Ended up running out to try the fruitcake frappuccino and I'm honestly REALLY impressed!!!! Definitely my favorite Frappuccino from here, usually I think Starbucks is a rip off but I felt this was worth it because there was just so much included! Definitely very sweet and not boring at all, also snagged myself the last sweater for it near my house! Definitely worth the calories!

Hmm I just may try this! I have a 50 gift card to starbucks I've had for a year and haven't used lol. Funny I was just thinking the other day I've never had real fruitcake, I don't even know what it tastes like so I looked it up and it sounds delicious, why does it get such a bad rap?

To be honest I've never had actual fruitcake either, but I mean, I feel like it's something I would enjoy a lot (especially after trying this frappuccino)! I was going to buy Entenmann's fruit cake last year but noticed the calories, apparently fruit cake has a TON of calories so I've become a little hesitant. But I doubt it's as repulsive as people make it seem. What is repulsive was this sunflower bread I tried once, it was soggy, weird, and gross. By the way, the fruitcake frappuccino was only on sale through Sunday (yesterday) according to Starbucks, but the barista who made it for me (twice, I went back to order one for my coworkers to try) informed me that they carry everything they put in it all the time so they can absolutely make it again.
    31361136340_17de1b16c4_z.jpg?resize=640%2C355&ssl=1

@hgycta this seems right up your alley.

Oh my... that IS right up my alley! So much! I fall head over heels for red velvet, and although I'm not normally a huge Kit Kat person I've splurged on several international flavors that caught my eye (purple potato, pumpkin, green tea, sake, etc) so I'm really happy this is a flavor being released in our own country for once! Definitely intrigued! I noticed Valentine's Day candy already out at Wegman's when I was there, I should have checked for this!!!! And those cheesecake M&M's! I normally don't care for cheesecake, but cheesecake flavored products I seem to be crazy about for whatever reason.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    nyizhsrunntx.jpg
    I found some A&W pop tarts at Big Lots, and this stuff (not new, I know) at Tuesday Morning.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

McDonald's Funfetti Pie???

Spriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinkles!!!!!! What's in the middle?
  • Dnarules
    Dnarules Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    sneqd2t1upra.jpg

Not a fan of mint-flavored food, but the cookie crumble on this makes it worth it!

The key lime ones are so good.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

Ooh it's kind of like eclair filling!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

"The Holiday Pie is a baked turnover-style pie with a sugar cookie-like crust embedded with rainbow nonpareils and filled with custard."

....oh my god...this sounds...just so delicious
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    160402.jpg?s=True
    Finally got to trying these. Not bad at all. Didn't have high hopes but I was pleasantly surprised. I really loved this flavor and only 150 calories for 10g protein, not bad for being vegan. Tasted almost the same as the peanut butter chocolate chip cookie larabar but with a few "crisps" in it. I would buy again or try the other flavors.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

It's a scalding hot sort of pudding/custard. Delish, for fast-food-fare, by the way.
    sneqd2t1upra.jpg

Not a fan of mint-flavored food, but the cookie crumble on this makes it worth it!

Oooh, I remember visiting this company a booth at the Natural Products Expo this past September! They gave out free pops to everyone that passed by. I got a strawberry one and was really impressed, especially since I don't normally like strawberry ice cream treats. Haven't bought them since then, though, since the only place near me that sells them is the Fresh Market, and their prices there absurdly high.
  • glassyo
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

"The Holiday Pie is a baked turnover-style pie with a sugar cookie-like crust embedded with rainbow nonpareils and filled with custard."

250 calories. Of course I had to look! :)

And I need it baaaaaad. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

250 calories. Of course I had to look! :)

And I need it baaaaaad. :)

Only 250? I would have expected much more, to be honest.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

*drools* I need this in mah belly.
  • Francl27
    Options
    When/where is it going to be available anyway? Can't find the information anywhere. Will be curious about reviews though.

Guessing it's tiny for the calories, lol.
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

It's a scalding hot sort of pudding/custard. Delish, for fast-food-fare, by the way.
    sneqd2t1upra.jpg

Oooh, I remember visiting this company a booth at the Natural Products Expo this past September! They gave out free pops to everyone that passed by. I got a strawberry one and was really impressed, especially since I don't normally like strawberry ice cream treats. Haven't bought them since then, though, since the only place near me that sells them is the Fresh Market, and their prices there absurdly high.

Got mine in Miami at Publix.

• glassyo
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    When/where is it going to be available anyway? Can't find the information anywhere. Will be curious about reviews though.

Guessing it's tiny for the calories, lol.

The Impulsive Buy has a review from 2010. I saw another from 2013 too, I think.

Something like this will ALWAYS be too tiny for the calories. :)

I pass a couple Mcdonalds on my evening walks. Depending on the goodies we get at work, and if I can actually have the will power to not eat any of it, I'll probably stop off to see if they're selling it and, hell yeah! Grab one.

• Francl27
    Options
    Probably not new but it was on sale so...

chobani-vanilla-blended-multiserve-16oz-1200x800.jpg

Really tasty.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    8eucg6st6hl7.jpg

I'll admit, I work at McDonald's and I love it.
    We've had the Holiday Pie in my store (I work at one in Maryland) for MONTHS now, and it is really really good! I'll be honest, I don't like it as much as the Pumpkin & Cream pie we discontinued, but if I had to describe it it's like a sugar cookie crust with a boston kreme filling. It's not good unless they just made it though, so if you go to a store and it's been sitting out for a while don't bother. It's surprisingly not as sweet as you'd expect it to be, but it's very good and quite filling for a tiny pastry!
    Unfortunately my store never got the egg nog base for the milkshakes this year, now THAT was something I was looking forward to. I tried the egg nog shake once several years ago (a ton of calories as you can imagine) and it was so great.
  • glassyo
    Options
    So how pissed off would you workers get if someone asked to have it freshly made? Would you actually do it or lie and say you did it and give the person one that's been sitting out? Or spit in the filling? :p