5' - 5'3" females- want to lose 25-30 lbs

Options

Replies

• juliemargaretkim
    juliemargaretkim Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    BTW -- it was the Pavlova Cake that someone brought to the party that put me right off track. And the Monkey Bread....sigh. :blush:
  • NannersBalletLegs
    NannersBalletLegs Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Please do add me!
    I'm 5'3" and would like to lose around 30 lbs before summer.

SW: 181 lbs
    CW: 172 lbs
    GW: 140 lbs
  • laceyslabaugh
    laceyslabaugh Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Me tooo!!!!!

HT: 5'2"
    SW: 161.2
    CW: 156.6
    GW: 132
  • Amanda7877
    Amanda7877 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm joining this thread late! I'm 39, mom of three, aged 16, 13, and 1. I was maintaining weight until my late "surprise" baby. No I need to lose 35-40 lbs. I'm 5' 2" and I have no where to put this extra weight. I need to find some friends in here to keep me motivated. Please add me! :)
  • linda212121
    linda212121 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Linda
    SW 152
    CW 146
    GW 130
  • Amanda7877
    Amanda7877 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling the last few days. I'm bored with the foods I've been eating and even though I've been good, I have plateued a bit with my weight. I'm trying to stay motivated, but I'm super tempted to cheat on my diet!
  • _toyatip08
    _toyatip08 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    PW: 152.2
    CW: 153
    GW: 135

I'm up a few ounces but it's ok because I know it's because I'm PMSing. I know a big lost is in order in a few days. I am determined to still eat well, drink lots of water, and exercise. I plan to eat popcorn, cashews, and raisins with no sugar added to curb the sweet and salty cravings. Have a fantabulous Friday ladies!.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @Amanda7877 Change up your diet! I can't eat the same thing over and over either. It gets boring big time
  • SheilaCali
    SheilaCali Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    I've been spicing up my food more- like curry, cumin, and such. I made cookies today, and ate one that fell apart. Yes, I licked the bowl too. Knowing that my weight loss will take all year, I'm gonna splurge a little. I didn't eat a half dozen, chasing it down with salty foods (or visa versa). I'd like the exercise to help me keep losing slowly and permanently. _toyatip08, congrats on the NSV!
  • lynea7
    lynea7 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm working on losing 20-30lbs and I'm 5'2 please add me too
  • lizh9
    lizh9 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone! I'd like to join, too!
    Fellow shortie 5'1". Currently 145 and goal weight is 120. I'm so sick of thinking about my weight all the time. I want this to be the year!

Anyone have a favorite breakfast they want to share? I'm trying to find something that is easy to bring to work. Right now it is usually 1/2 a sweet potato.

happy sunday,
    Liz
  • MrsDan1667
    MrsDan1667 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    lizh9 wrote: »

Anyone have a favorite breakfast they want to share? I'm trying to find something that is easy to bring to work.

I usually do 2 hard boiled eggs for 140 calories and the protein helps me get to lunch.
  • Rebecca512787
    Rebecca512787 Posts: 79 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    MrsDan1667 wrote: »
    lizh9 wrote: »

Anyone have a favorite breakfast they want to share? I'm trying to find something that is easy to bring to work.

I usually do 2 hard boiled eggs for 140 calories and the protein helps me get to lunch.

Every morning is the same for me. 2 eggs, over easy. I use about 1/4 teaspoon of olive oil on a non stick pan. 2 slices of a high quality whole wheat bread, toasted with 1/8 of a tablespoon of butter. The butter is just enough to enjoy the flavor of butter. 342 calories. On occasion, I'll add some jam.

A breakfast with protein is a must for me!
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    Anyone want to do a 15-day Challenge with me?
    I'm trying this mainly for the diet plan, because my work-outs are great, but I can't see the results because of my imperfect nutrition.
    I'm starting on 2/20Monday.
    Join me.

Thanks,
    Amanda

https://idealfit.com/15-day-fit-body-challenge.list?widget_id=359563?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=paid_social&utm_campaign=fb-if-us-en-or-cpl-fbc-15_day-stop_giving_up-engagement-us-women_us_fw-18_65-female-both-newsfeed&affil=thgsocial
  • Shiggysho
    Shiggysho Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    add me! 5'1 with 30 lbs to lose
  • Sumari_6
    Sumari_6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    5'3 163 pounds. Looking to lose 20 pounds. .
  • Sumari_6
    Sumari_6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How do you add members??? Sorry I'm new to this lol..