What nobody tells you about losing weight

Options

Replies

• justkeeprunning91
    justkeeprunning91 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    spent 84$ on holey tight leggings and 3 crop tops (very slutty ones i have NO idea why...) 55$ on 2 bras (turns out after losing 85 pounds im still size 36 DD ? yet none of my bras before fit and their WAY to big now? but new ones fit amazing in a larger size xD?) and 25$ on new sports bras

No one told me id become an addict to shopping...
    Or that id need new bras constantly...but in the same size? Cup stays the same but volume doesnt? i dont get it....

Bra sizing is the weirdest thing. I started at a 40B and am now a 36D. Apparently as the band size goes down, so does the cup size, which makes no sense to me at all. But I definitely had to learn that lesson over the past year or so.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    spent 84$ on holey tight leggings and 3 crop tops (very slutty ones i have NO idea why...) 55$ on 2 bras (turns out after losing 85 pounds im still size 36 DD ? yet none of my bras before fit and their WAY to big now? but new ones fit amazing in a larger size xD?) and 25$ on new sports bras

No one told me id become an addict to shopping...
    Or that id need new bras constantly...but in the same size? Cup stays the same but volume doesnt? i dont get it....

Bra sizing is the weirdest thing. I started at a 40B and am now a 36D. Apparently as the band size goes down, so does the cup size, which makes no sense to me at all. But I definitely had to learn that lesson over the past year or so.

Thats why im very confused mine hasnt went down at all cup size but definatly has waist size. XD But i guess why the bras i had werent fitting was im guessing weight loss in my arms (FINALLY!) They were so huge i hadnt lost an inch since i started 85 pounds ago in my arm xD So same cup size, Just needed tighter non stretched straps i suppose :o
  • SapphireMoon23
    SapphireMoon23 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    23 years old and down almost 60lbs since 2011 and am at a weight that I haven't been since I was like in 6th grade (140.6 as of today) and my mind has not caught up most days. I just don't feel like I've changed. Taken pictures, taken measurements, clothes have been given away because they're too big, but I still can't SEE the difference in person. Some days I see it but mostly I just keep powering through I guess.

It will click one of these days. Try new experiences that u wouldn't have tried previously, for ex: bellydancing at home or at the gym, simulated sky diving, etc.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!